Calling her office to avoid screening???

cambie

Reaction score
Recently, this girl broke up with me although we had great dates and were really getting along. i said see you later to her and then we didn't speak for 2 weeks. i've been doing my own stuff and meeting other girls for dates. however, i'd like to play this other one on the side also. i'm kinda unsure why this girl didn't work out and would like to see if we can patch it up and try again.

knowing that she'll screen my calls or texts and not answer...is it wrong to call her office number (which she gave to me) to avoid the screening and get directly to her??

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, are you in for it now!!!:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you don't need us to tell you that if a girl is avoiding you there is no chance you can patch things up. Tricking her into answering is just going to make you seem like a creep. I'll say with 99.9% certainty, calling her office will not help matters.

My best advice is not to question why, but to let it go. Even the most successful DJs have gone through many similar rejections/brush offs before meeting the right person. Just put this down to one of those and think no more about it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me thinks there is a stalker in our midst... :whistle:

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude it's over....have some self respect.....move on....if you do call her she's just going thing your a creep

Reaction score
Guess I'll play devil's advocate. Did you break up with her, or her with you? If she dumped you....you have serious oneitis and SHE IS NO GODDESS. If you dumped her, and feel you want her back, go get her. But if she dumped you, the bytch can kiss my azz.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once hooked up with one of the girls in Neil Strauss book, The Game.

She still calls me to this day.

On fake numbers.

Trust me, my opinion of her gets lower and lower every time she tries to contact me using some underhanded method.