Calling All The Moderators, Everybody Listen Up, Click On This Thread

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Guitar on Fire, thank you for more tactics and tips. I know I sound a little excited on here, but trust me bro, I have done all this tips for years......the bottom line is, the tips dont get the panties, its the testereone.....I mean, if you just think about it for a minute, do you know guys who fvck women all the time? Do you really think they picked up a lay guide? Because if you think about it, if the dating game was a serious of tactics and techniques than it would have to be learnt in order to succeed in it, right? These guys getting laid, have not learned any of this stuff you guys and fast seduction are preaching...........I believe all these tips are true, but they come naturally through yoru testerone, no wonder why women say they want honest men, because they can sniff right through the ACT. When I am using my testerone to approach women, I noticed that sometimes I would be ****y and funny, and just think for another minute, you know how you SUPPOSED to be a challenge and everything, well, if you have a life, and are full of testerone, arent you always busy? Wouldnt that explain why i am not home when she calls? Instead of faking it? Hello, is anybody listening to me?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to put the sword in the stone on this sh1t...

IF YOU GOT MORE GIRLS DOING WHAT YOU DID THEN DO WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!! IF THIS SH1T DIDNT WORK, THEN DONT USE IT!!!! IF IT ISNT BROKE, DONT FIX IT!!!! Just dont do lame things like letting girls play you, doing symp things for girls, calling too much, etc. and youll be fine...Now stop crying all the time, Jesus Christ...

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
Blatant Truth, you can got back and finish jacking yourself, you are a lying piece of trash, posing as to HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, but if you did, ohhhhhhh my friend, if you really did, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE RIGHT NOW....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
now let me crack the fvck up
Ok kid here's the blatant truth of the matter:

-I'm here for overall improvement, and to give advice if I can. Not because I'm a KBJ or an AFC.

-You need to look into natural game and forget about tactics if they aren't congruent with your personality, and that's the best advice I can give you.

-Getting laid is the least of your problems, first learn to be happy with yourself, you sound very uneasy right about now.

-Just fall back like I said, take a deep breath, and realize that you are your own worst enemy. You're talking like they are the prize and it probably comes across in your interactrions with women. Don't be so needy for pvssy, Pvssy Eater...

Now try not to have another bi-polar hissyfit over the internet. But I'll let you get the last word on this one son, I got a date tonight to get ready for.

Good luck

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
well I dont think so.....I dont think you have to put work in, I honestly dont think so.

And as far as the biopolar, I am not biopolar....I just come from a background that says that guys my age are not supposed to grow up to be nothing...I am literally an underdog, when I finally find a way to get to the top and stay there and accomplish my goals, I get happy, when I dont feel like I can make it, I get sad, because stasitically, I am not supposed to succeed in life, I am supposed to be dead in a couple of years, with no education, no fiancial freedom, no good relationships, and working min. wage forever or selling drugs and going to prision. I want to succeed, and I have a burning desire to get what I want, and when I find out how to get it, I get excited, but if I feel that I cant get it, then I get down. I am the type of guy that MUST WIN, sorry if that makes you guys uncomfortable here with your two numbers and seeing women as a long drown out numbers game.....but i never believed that to be true. If you guys would just stop and think, all this information here and on fast seduction has to be taught, right? But they say you cant teach a natural....right? Which means, that talent is not a series of techinques, its natural ability, which is ability that we already have, but we just need to use more. And I think using your testereone, which you already have, this is the only SECRET there is to women.....this is the reason why women go for thugs and jerks, they say its the excitiement, mannn, its the testereone.....if you guys dont wanna believe me and just think that I am crazy, I am cool with that. My purpose is to Win, not to be popular.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that when you focused to much on the technique you dind't get any results? Well, that's pretty obvious. Maybe you put to much importance on the interaction. I think you should always be relaxed and having fun, no matter what. Not to get the girl, but to enjoy life in general.

I think you might need the DYD Advanced series dude, the e-book alone won't do. He talks a lot about how inner game is more important then outer game (the tips and technique).
Tips and technique don't work when you don't mix them with the right inner game.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
holland, that is all I am trying to say, its the inner game, that testerone masculine shyt that does it, once you have that, just as long as you dont start buying her all this shyt, and kissin her azz, and clinging to her, you would be fine.....see me holland, I had perfected the art of being a challenge, being a mystery, not appearing eager, and having the alpha male body language, and even running patterns and eliciting values in convo, but I notice I failed without the testerone, and with the testerone, I didnt even use the above stuff, and got laid better and quicker.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio my brotha chill out!!

You’re posting new threads about every day if not more.

Your burnt out I know but you can change that just calm down.

Now no matter how many books are out their in the world today even if their was a book that breaks a woman down to a T it wouldn’t guarantee you to be successful and here’s why.

The X-Factor

And you.

No matter how much game you spit if it’s not original or coming off like who you are outside and in then it isn’t going to work.

Also if the girl just isn’t digging it’s not because you didn’t have enough game they just wasn’t interested in YOU. .

Again I think I’ve said this to you before, and if not I’ll still say it again, you need to step back from all this.

You need to stop putting women on the top of your list.

You are letting emotions and happiness be dictated by whether or not you are successful or not.

Right now you aren’t going to get laid or get a GF the way you are going.

No matter how many books. Tips, motivation speeches, game, and testosterone is NOT going to help you.

The problem with you relies in YOU.

You as a person have what it takes to get laid or get a GF.

It is who you are in the inside and outside that attracts women.

----------------------

And having lots of testosterone doesn’t make you busy.

Stay busy because you are not for a front so you can get into a woman’s panties.

A real woman can smell a fake a mile away and you reek of it.

Stop pretending and be busy.

Be busy with work, friends, family, hobbies, spiritually, and physically example working out.

Do all the things you want to do besides getting laid.

Have goals, watch sports and action movies.

Go to the movies and games with friends and family.

But for God’s sake stop putting women before everything else.

Your happiness shouldn’t be hanging in the balance of whether you’re successful or not.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Dee Jay get real!! Let me keep it real.
Why are you guys on this site? For self improvement, okay, that maybe a part of it, but dont kid yourself, you are here to learn how to get pvssy so you can go out and fvck all the hot women you want to.........

and again let me tell you this, I dont act all eager and dumb and stupid and like THISSSSS around women, I am talking to you guys, and you guys are still missin my points...you guys stick to this don juan crap like a religion, I mean, talking to you guys is like talking to a church person about a real life problem, all they do is through something out the king james bible at you.....and you guys are doing the same, you perceive I have a problem and you are throwin a don juan bible tip at me.........stop wit the shyt. I am trying to show you guys something from real experience, I have been in the field.........these tips dont work. And you cant GAME ANYBODY.....repeat, you cant GAME ANYBODY...IN OTHER WORDS, this whole dating thing is not a game!! Its not!! Its your game that is holding you back!! I am done posting, you guys are not going to understand what I am trying to say, because you are set in your don juan bible religious ways............

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, chill the fu*k out. Take some vicodin and just relax.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT FVCK YOU GUYS.......keep comin here and losing out on the real bytches you could have had.......FVCK YOU, DIABLO, KICK ME OFF THIS BYTCH AZZ SITE AGAIN...I M DONE, AND FO THAT BYTCH WHO REPLIED, I COULD FVCK YOU IN 5 MINUTES IF I FELT LIKE IT *****.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all let me tell you up front YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN!

I'm glad that you are pissed off that shows that you have almost had it with all the bad luck that you've had. But your frustration is a result of all the negative social marketing that you have been subject to. You just need to reject it all and focus on what it means to be a man.

I'm not going to give you a list of tricks or moves that you can use.

You need to understand yourself and you need to understand what it means to be a man.

It is a false notion that there is a rule book about women. Is it not pathetic that you would lower yourself to kissing their feet?

You need to stand up and stand up tall as a man. Ask yourself who you are. Are you not a protector? Do you not have inner strength? If you do then why are you so worried about attracting a woman? Isn't that not pathetic? Are you not acting like a woman if you do that?

AS A MAN NOTHING YOU DO SHOULD EVER BE ABOUT ATTRACTING A WOMAN.

Lesson #1: Attraction is her job.

That is her job. If she is worth anything she will make it very easy for you . She will show high interest.

Lesson #2: women are your helpers not your masters!

If a woman wants to be your helper then she will find your strength and protection naturally attractive, but that won't happen if you have not tried to learn what it means to be a man. When you are at one with yourself and you have established your place in life talking to a woman is easy. It takes no effort.

Lesson #3: What does she have to offer?

What women naturally care about is what they can offer you.
Therefore, when you approach attractive women always keep thinking "hey what does she have to offer? " Just keep it real and be cool. You are there to learn about how good she can be to you. If she is a stupid whor-e or a slu-t it won't take long to figure that out.

Lesson #4: Real confidence

Real confidence only comes from men who are sure about who they are as men. When you realize that you have inner strength, physical strength, economic strength, and moral strength you do not need to worry about attracting women. You know that a good woman will find your strength naturally attractive. And that is the main point you need to understand. Men are attractive to women because of who they are and how strong they are.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say one other thing because you talked about some of the problems that you face as a man in this world.

Lesson #5: the importance of women in your kingdom

As a man you have an obligation to your own kingdom. What do I mean by your own kingdom? I mean that every man is a king by his own right. As men we uphold our family tradition and we do it with honor. Consider the accomplishments and the legacy of your father and his father. The history behind it all makes you a very rich man. Consider the inner strength and trials that that your ancestors went through. The very fact that you are alive is a tribute to their power as men. You have an obligation to uphold that power. You have an obligation to show the same level of inner strength. It is in your blood!

Are you going to let your kingdom fall because you don't have a woman? Realize that any woman that comes into your life MUST respect your family. She must show reverence for who you are as a man. And she must want to become part of that history.

A man must first get his kingdom and himself in order before a woman will come his way.

The point I'm trying to make is that every man is the keeper of his family legacy. That makes him important. It is that legacy that gives you the right to filter out the useless *****s. That means that you only show interest in a woman if you think that she is worth it. You do not try to attract a woman like some fools do. A king does not have time for that.

Any man that is worried about not having a woman has little faith. He has not figured out what it means to be a man. He does not have any respect for his family or for himself. He is nothing but a paralyzed loser filled with desperation.

Every time you show weakness by your lack of faith you disgrace your ancestors

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking for something that isn't there.

Your answer is a simple one.

Desperation is why you fail.

Paradox = any inconsistent or contradictory fact, action, or condition.

The more you desire the less desirable you become.

Think long and hard about that.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio, for somebody who thinks this info is pretty useless and that guys here are wankers, you sure make a good job at keep coming back week after week...

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self help is a slow process. Reading threads on this website is just about useless.

David DeAngelo can really help, and I don't mean his B.S. newsletters, I mean his products:

The Advanced Series and...
The Mastery Program

They don't contain some "method" for "seduction", they're all about improving yourself.

Worked for me. Took more than a year and the products weren't cheap.

But I am enough now... I don't need techniques or tactics or any of that. I just attract women all the time, everywhere, without effort. I just don't worry about it anymore.

All of you guys who run around trying the latest witty line or the latest tactic, gosh, that's a lot of work... try fixing yourself...

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gotta say the truth. This guy Mr. Cardio is looking for attention. I'm sorry but their so much info on this website. He problay is getting women or have women. Or isn't going into the field. But this is becoming like a drama scene. I even see the good Dj's trying to help this guy but he ketps crying about how he has no confidence. I think that is a bullsh!t. He has alot of confidence so much confidence that he knows he can run around on this fourm crying about how he can't get laid and making people give him special attention. I have read over 2,000 pages of e-books, webpages , and went to different fourms and even talked to different people. But what has made me start seeing success with women was Naploen hill - think and grow rich.

I say this guy is like that other guy [o.0] running around saying things to make people notice him

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Cardio what do you look like? post a pic so we can see if your ugly or not.