Calling All The Moderators, Everybody Listen Up, Click On This Thread

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Look I am tired of searching, I need a post a book a something, not no damn dumb repeated stuff that has been said over and over, I need something thats real and gets results....I am tired of playing don juan james bond snoop doggy dogg pimp, I am ready for some real god damn results, not some dumb stuff.....MODERATORS, DIABLO..........I need something that talks about
1. An understanding of women, that is, how they are biologiclaly programmed to be attracted to a guy, hell....they know how we are programmed, why do you think they dress all sexy, they know our secret, yet......we dont know theirs, if we know exactly what it was, which comes from understanding women, we would do it.

2. some series or believe, real-life ways to how to do or become that which is attractive, and please, no more dumb stuff, i am sick of the nlp, ss, don juan, afc, ****y funny crap, that stuff is not working man!!!

3. I NEED SOME HELP, CALL ME AN AFC, HELL, CALL ME KFC IS YOU WANT I NEED SOME HELP, AND HELL IF I GET KICKED OFF THIS GOD DAMN SITE I WILL......BUT I WILL NOT STOP POSTING UNITL SOMEBODY GETS ME SOME HELP GOD DAMN IT!!!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction Isn't a Choice by David Deangelo.

they know our secret, yet......we dont know theirs, if we know exactly what it was
Not all women understand men, not all men do not understand women.

Damn, dude. Getting so worked up over this isn't going to help you. Just chill, you have nothing right now, so it's only getting better. Relax, have fun.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
VIBE I looked that book up, is it good or not. I am reading some of pooks posts right now, pook said about not having any philsophies, just let your testerone take over, and go sarge, basically, that is what I am getting out of the secret of the jerk post, but I am still lost....and I MUST get worked over this, because I am no longer playing donjuan games, james bond bull crap, its TIME FOR ME TO GET LAID DAMN IT.......NO MORE TIME FOR GAMES, I WILL GET LAID BY A HB8 THIS WEEK....I DONT HAVE TIME FOR PLAYING GAMES NO MORE

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
TIME FOR ME TO GET LAID DAMN IT.......NO MORE TIME FOR GAMES, I WILL GET LAID BY A HB8 THIS WEEK....I DONT HAVE TIME FOR PLAYING GAMES NO MORE
Dude fall back...you put the 'F' in AFC...

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
YEAH AND GUESS WHAT....NOW I KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG!!! And Blatant Truth, you can KISS MY AZZ UNTIL THE SHYT FALLS OUT..............this week, is the week, that I will fvck more bytches than you have ever in your life, and I will post pics....haha, the F in AFC, AT least I am MAN ENOUGH, to admit when I am down and fvcked up, unlike you, who go on living in your little philosophies and cant admit when your dating life is not as you would like it to be........be a man, and admit when shyt aint going good.....i dont give a fvck.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but I think the DJ, SS, DYD, MysteryMethod, RSD, and all the other stuff isn't working becuase you aren't implementing it right.

But if you really want to start diving into what actually drives women, and consequently what drives men. Start reading books such as Sperm Wars, The Selfish Gene, The Red Queen: Sex and The Evolution of Human Nature, The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature, The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating, etc. As well as all the "How To Pickup Women" and "How To Get Laid" books.

A lot of it cannot be explained over the internet very well, it needs to be read/seen.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
sparkle I am years old now, I have been rejected more times then you have been to Mcdonalds.....I have read shyt all over the internet, applied more seduction, applied more seduction, so i sat back and really thought to myself, is it the TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, CONVERSATION, CONFIDENCE, BODY LANGUAGE, ETC. ETC, that gets me success with these hot bytches, or, or, or, is it something from inside? You know what Sparkle, I swear to you, when I would go to clubs and be successful (I call that number closes, a lot of grinds, and a fvck close) do you know what? I did not use not one damn tactic, seduction technique, and my body language was not a dominant/alpha male body language........it was more silly than anything!! You know what I think it really is though........I think the reason women fvck men is because of testerone and masculinity......And see sparkle, because most alpha male men have alot of testereone and they use it to get women, and then they get women, I think thats why people assoicate getting women with alpha maleness, but tell me this sparkle, and dont lie bro, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TOTAL AFC, BETA MALE WITH A ATTRACTIVE GIRL? You damn right you have....he might kiss her azz but that bytch loves that svcker....I am telling you. Then, check this out, all this talk on working out and improving your life and all that, dont you know (and not to be gay) but I know personally, some guys making over six figures, work out and got nice looks(hey, I m not gay) and they STILL PULL NO BYTCHES......I am tellin you, but its one thing I notice in those guys, and its that they really dont have a lot of testerone....at all..........................I will be back, I am about to get me some pvssy fvck all this don juan tactic fast seduction bull shyt.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to relax and stop putting the puzzy on a pedistal...Youre too puzzy hungry, thats not what the people want...And if people can tell that youre like this on an internet message board, Lord knows what youre giving off in real life...I mean, damn, you need to look back and look at yourself, cause you must be doing something wrong that youre not telling anyone on here...And yeah, my dating life isnt like how I want it, but I just got the number of this chick last week...I called her and she didnt answer her phone cause of her live in boyfriend...But I dont care, cause Im not gonna run around with my d1ck blowing in the wind looking for puzz, and im sure as hell not chasing after her like that, cause I have self control and standards and I know that other girls want me...Girls never give the puzz to dudes who are thirsty, they want a guy who will take it because they were up to his standards, not because hes starving and will take anything...A man with options and standards is sexy to women...If you need azz this bad, you might as well fukk any chick you can to get this sh1t outta your system...

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
YEAH AND GUESS WHAT....NOW I KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG!!! And Blatant Truth, you can KISS MY AZZ UNTIL THE SHYT FALLS OUT..............this week, is the week, that I will fvck more bytches than you have ever in your life, and I will post pics....haha, the F in AFC, AT least I am MAN ENOUGH, to admit when I am down and fvcked up, unlike you, who go on living in your little philosophies and cant admit when your dating life is not as you would like it to be........be a man, and admit when shyt aint going good.....i dont give a fvck.
lol @ this kid...you don't know **** about me, my sex life or my philosophies. But you're right you are down and fvcked up.

like I said fall back

:crackup:

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
CBear....hahah, I left am a Christian and I believe in God, but I dont go to church no more...you know why? Because I got tired of playing church...basically, what they was preaching in church had nothing at all to do with the REAL LIFE SHYT i was goign through.

Oh I can post a lot of field reports.........and you guys can give me lots of feedback on more seduction and don juan tips, and to see if I was doing them right, but I swear to you, and as long as I can remember this, I believe it to be true, when I was succeeding and laying women.......I swear, THERE WAS NO GOD DAMN TACTIC.

I began sales three years ago, and ALLLLLLLLLL they taught us was how to follow the sales tactics and closing objections and sales stragetedy to a tee, and make sure i do this and that......but do you know when I started closing sales.........you got it, its when I told Tom Hopkins and the rest of those fvckers to kiss my azz........I discovered my clients REAL FVCKING NEEDS, then I CALLED THAT BASTARD SO THAT I COULD HELP HIM SOLVE WHAT THE HELL HE WAS REALLY GOING THROUGH, wheres the fvckign sales tactics!!

So I come here, I go to fast seduction, and I learn the 3 second rule, and the body language, and sexual state, and voice tone, and all these god damn tactics and tips, and tactics, and tips........but just like in sales..............NONE OF THAT SHYT GOT ME R-E-S-U-L-T-S....See I dont give a fvck if I fit the standard definition of a don juan, I just want R-E-S-U-L-T-S. Hell, I would rather fit the definition of an AFC, but get laid by that hb8.....

And dont sit here and TELL ME, that I need to calm down, no, no, no buddyyyyyyy, I am too god damn ambitious for that, I go after what I want, I dont SIT AROUND AND FVCKIN HOPE!!! I believe, that masuclinity and testerone is THE FVCKING SHYT TO ALL THIS.........and there is no god damn 3 second rule, challenge, ****y funny, walk liek you got a stick up your azz tips and tactics....beign a masculine man and approaching women and life with testereone.....is the closest thing to BEING YOURSELF AND BEING SUCCESSFUL, that I know of, if you wanna sit here and still search and wait, search and wait, then go out and still not get the R-E-S-U-L-T-S you are looking for, you do it!! I dont care about phone numbers, I care about R-E-S-U-L-T-S, I got 80 numbers in two months one time, and didnt fvck none of them!!!

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
Blatant Truth, you can got back and finish jacking yourself, you are a lying piece of trash, posing as to HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, but if you did, ohhhhhhh my friend, if you really did, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE RIGHT NOW....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
now let me crack the fvck up

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, check this out, all this talk on working out and improving your life and all that, dont you know (and not to be gay) but I know personally, some guys making over six figures, work out and got nice looks(hey, I m not gay) and they STILL PULL NO BYTCHES......I am tellin you, but its one thing I notice in those guys, and its that they really dont have a lot of testerone....at all..........................I will be back, I am about to get me some pvssy fvck all this don juan tactic fast seduction bull shyt.
The reason why these dudes didnt get azz is because they didnt work on their personality/game...You need everything, you cant be a one trick pony in this...You cant just use looks, game, money, etc. to get h0es...You need some of each depending on the person, and these dudes were lacking game...But you need game/personality cause girls arnt gonna stay with you like that cause you gotta push their emotional buttons...You should know this maaaaaaannnnn....But like Truth said you need to calm down, I bet you are doing sh1t that you arnt telling about thats messing everything up...

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should save the money you'd spend on books and just to go a seminar. You'll learn more in a few nights there than you would in a book. Oh, and about the church thing, try going to a contemporary church. The one I go to has a relevant message every week.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is frustrating. But making posts like these don't really improve your situation at all....they make it worse. Your attitude is all wrong. Plus, if your attitude is wrong, so is your ability to attract. Girls can sense these things very well.

- I can't should be I CAN.
- Does she have a boyfriend? IMO, give your # and tell her to phone you when she's single. (Some might say this is AFCish, but if you're willing to let go for a while, some girls appreciate the persistence and will remember you later. I did this the other day and won't be seeing her until she phones me. Some girls have incredible memories.)

- I will improve for MYSELF, not for others. It's hard to do, but the more effort you put into making yourself look better, the more girls will look your way. I had three girls check me out last week alone on Tuesday, one pelvic thrust against me on the weekend, etc.

I'm the same age as you, but we've all got to hang it together and be patient. A Don Juan knows that in time, everything will come to him because he is a fantastic guy and *is always improving*.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rutines come of as fake (even if you practice them). They sound rehersed, and women can smell them. Thats why i'm a pricher of charm. Something that sometimes can't be thought.

as for tactists: some work, some don't, it all depends on the person, and the situation......

wating 3 days to call a chick may work on the chick you got good raport with. But if you don't, chances are she won't even remember you in 3 days.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
God damn it!! Why dont you guys listen!! Okay, heres calm.............................................

Okay, now, let me try to explain something to you guys, okay?
I have been in the field, I have tried all the tactics and tips, I have done them all, when I failed, when I got rejected, I went and improve my GAME (which is to get more tips and tactics, like you said C Bear, on other parts of my game) but I still got rejected, still got flaked....okay?

The times when I was successful, I can look back and say, that after years of reading and practising the tips and tactics of the don juan website and fast seduction, I can say, that I did not do any of those things, I didnt even use them..

My body language was off, I was goofy....but its one thing that I notice I was(and that was masculine and full of testerone like hell), that is what I noticed......that is why I said, that it was the testerone that did it, not the tactics, becasue I was getting laid with the testerone but withouth the tactics........

I might sound a little too excited right now, its just the way I was when I learnt how to sale, and I will keep talking bout sales, because its a great example. See, I have been rejected a lot, all throughout high school and everything by women. But see, I knew in my heart, that I was supposed to be the guy that every girl wanted, just like when I was getting rejected like crazy and sellin noting, I knew that I was really supposed to be successful. So I had to change something that I was doing....and with sales, it was the actual Sales Tactics, that I was focusing so heavy on, that actually made me not sale....isnt that crazy.. Now, I see me doing the same thing with women, focusing so heavy on the tactics, to not filling the need of the customer, and her need, is a masculine male.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Cardio, you might seriously want to consider being treated for manic depression (or bipolar disorder or whatever they're calling it now). Seriously, I'm not flaming you. The thing that comes through your posts most strongly is your highs are WAY too high, & your lows are WAY too low. One post you sound like the kinghell pimp of all time, then the next post you sound like you want to jump off a bridge. I think women are the least of your problems; you might have some serious health problems that you need to address.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it to be true, when I was succeeding and laying women.......I swear, THERE WAS NO GOD DAMN TACTIC.

I discovered my clients REAL FVCKING NEEDS, then I CALLED THAT BASTARD SO THAT I COULD HELP HIM SOLVE WHAT THE HELL HE WAS REALLY GOING THROUGH, wheres the fvckign sales tactics!!

So I come here, I go to fast seduction, and I learn the 3 second rule, and the body language, and sexual state, and voice tone, and all these god damn tactics and tips, and tactics, and tips........but just like in sales..............NONE OF THAT SHYT GOT ME R-E-S-U-L-T-S....See I dont give a fvck if I fit the standard definition of a don juan, I just want R-E-S-U-L-T-S. Hell, I would rather fit the definition of an AFC, but get laid by that hb8.....

And dont sit here and TELL ME, that I need to calm down, no, no, no buddyyyyyyy, I am too god damn ambitious for that, I go after what I want, I dont SIT AROUND AND FVCKIN HOPE!!! I believe, that masuclinity and testerone is THE FVCKING SHYT TO ALL THIS.........and there is no god damn 3 second rule, challenge, ****y funny, walk liek you got a stick up your azz tips and tactics....beign a masculine man and approaching women and life with testereone.....is the closest thing to BEING YOURSELF AND BEING SUCCESSFUL, that I know of, if you wanna sit here and still search and wait, search and wait, then go out and still not get the R-E-S-U-L-T-S you are looking for, you do it!! I dont care about phone numbers, I care about R-E-S-U-L-T-S, I got 80 numbers in two months one time, and didnt fvck none of them!!!
1. Then dont use tactics then...Alot of sh1t on here I figured out myself before I came here or I learned from someone...I pick and choose what I use from here...I dont follow this sh1t on here to a T, cause Im my own person, I can do whatever I want, I think the Don Juan ideal is bullsh1t anyway, cause he wasnt even a real person...You need to just try diffrent sh1t and see what works for you...Plus every interaction regardless of skill isnt gonna go the way you want it all of the time...Accept that...

2. Dont get it twisted, Im only on here cause I need to kill time before work and cause Im bored, lol...And you cant fake having high testoterone, so dont fake it...And the reason why you didnt get anything from those 80 numbers is your fault, not anyone else...Maybe the girls wernt feeling you enough, maybe you said the wrong thing, maybe the girls werent interested...Figure out what you did wrong and learn from it, stop being a fool...You gotta put work in...