Calling all the 'Men' for a Mentality test

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a good gf worthy of all the respect. you love her a lot and have invested great emotional value in her. All of a sudden, out ofthe blue.. she likes another guys and cheats (all the way) on you! (lets face it anybody can be in this situation, whether you accept it or not)

what would would do?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
ducaro said:
You have a good gf worthy of all the respect. you love her a lot and have invested great emotional value in her. All of a sudden, out ofthe blue.. she likes another guys and cheats (all the way) on you! (lets face it anybody can be in this situation, whether you accept it or not)

what would would do?

let her know that you dont tolerate that sh1t and if she does it again than it will be over between you 2.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
let her know that you dont tolerate that sh1t and if she does it again than it will be over between you 2.
If she does it again? Are you retarded?

When it comes to cheating, it's a one-strike-you're-out policy, period.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is GONE! As in don't bother giving me the key cause the locks are changed, and you can pick up your shyt from the front porch when you're ready.

The guy more than likely would not have known the situation and is essentially an innocent bystander.

I could never go back to a girl that cheated on me, and would probly take some time to figure out what I did that made it so she would cheat in the first place... or how I couldn't have seen the signs sooner, so I could have confronted the issue and possibly dump her before she goes and cheats.

Reaction score
keep her around as a **** buddy and go hook up with other girls.........and oh yea, tell her she owes u for cheating and get her to pay for ur shyt and get her friends to have 3somes - all because she owes u

use her infidelity to your benefit

and remember, GET OTHER GIRLS - its called sweet revenge

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would start crying, grabbing her ankles like a little b1tch and beg her to stay with me and then I am going to find this guy and kick his ass. If she doesn't come back to me then I am going to follow her around 24-7 (or as some liberal minded people in society call it "stalking) and make sure she will never be happy either!

Or just be happy that I didn't marry her and now I am free to spin plates and enjoy life.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Fred and So Pimp, cheating is a relationship ending offence.

Their famous line is "it was an accident!", yeah right, like you just slipped on a banana peel and landed on the guys d**k!!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
If she does it again? Are you retarded?

When it comes to cheating, it's a one-strike-you're-out policy, period.
Quoted for wisdom.

Reaction score
do u guys kno what its like to use a girl for good sex and just play with her head??

thats what u gotta do to a girl that cheats on u

dont JUST get rid of her

make some good use out of her

be efficient lol

(im serious)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^
LMAO!!

Really, I wouldn't even want to play that type of puppetry on a girl that cheated on me... fvck in some cultures cheating is a precurser to someone getting stoned to death.

Reaction score
Hors are not "good"!! G/f = hor! No such thing as a "g/f"!!

Why are you in love with a hor??? That is your problem not the hors!! Hors cannot "cheat" - by definition they are loyal to the penis and not the man!!!

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:

what would would do?

this is what you have to do.

slowly seperate yourself from her emotionally. dont let yourself get caught in that trap of psychosis that just turned my life upside down. keep her in your life if SHE wants to, going forward. play it off, play it cool..

have air tight alibis and the like and meet with and see other chics on the side. SLOWLY become unavailable until the one day when she pisses you off enough or you are in another relationship and then just shut her like a storm door. BANG GOODBYE GONE!

this will destroy her.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
i thought you guys would sense the sarcasm. lol guess not.

drop her. if she doesnt have enough respect for you to not control her urges then she's not worth it

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is dumb enough to get caught cheating, you're smart enough to dump her ass

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
do u guys kno what its like to use a girl for good sex and just play with her head??

thats what u gotta do to a girl that cheats on u

dont JUST get rid of her

make some good use out of her

be efficient lol

(im serious)

QFT!!!

(quoted for truth)