Calling All Pussies...Let's Get Out There!

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am officially a *****.

Just got back from the library where I was studying for a while. For nearly half an hour to an hour, this chick was sitting at the next table, facing me, practically staring at me. She didn't even have anything on her table and just sat there chewing candy and clearing her throat in what sounded more like a moaning "uhh," like every 5-10 seconds. Short story, I locked eyes with her twice, but never approached. Damn fine girl too.

About two weeks ago I moved to a new town, and ever since, I've become more and more socially dormant. Prior to these two weeks, I was an otherwise extrovert who would chat up strangers and girls anywhere. I am confident, just extremely shaken up by my own pitiful anti-social behavior as of late.

I've had enough of this, and I really need to break the **** out of this comfort zone of being a loner. I am going to initiate conversation with 50 strangers by February 13, in an effort to get acquainted with some people and hopefully make a few friends. Of those 50, at least 30 will be girls.

The reason I am posting this here is because I was hoping to do this with someone else as well. If you are also sick and tired of not having many friends or dates lately...everyone has their droughts and low points...let's get through this together. I figure doing this with a few people will mutually motivate us and obligated us to keep at it to the end.

Anyone interested? Please post here. I will start on Monday.

thanks,

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I think he's saying it's too simple.

I could be wrong though.

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
I think he's saying it's too simple.

I could be wrong though.
Yes, I understood that.

I thought this was a place where we help each other, not make fun of each other. Yes, I am a ***** for not approaching, but that was uncalled for.

I did not ask for you guys to ridicule me, I asked to see who wanted to join in. Like I said, everyone has droughts every once in a while. It's not like I can't approach, I've just become very lazy recently.

edit: Actually, I am wondering MightyMate, where is approaching difficult? I find it more difficult in such places than clubs/bars...those are a piece of cake. Though, everyone has different game style, so we can learn from each other. Please enlighten me.

Thanks,

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man some days you **** up so just get back up and get those 50 conversations. good luck man.:)

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
Dude, relax. That's part of your problem right there. You asked a stupid question, so what? He took a playful jab at you real quick...no need to write an essay about how he hurt your feelings and how it has compromised the dynamic of the forum. Now THAT'S some pu$sy $hit. Laugh at yourself and move on. Now as far as your 50 new people goal goes, it sounds like a great idea. I may do the same, as I also have trouble cold-approaching women. Let us know how it goes, and good luck.
Sorry, yes that was stupid.

I was a bit enraged over the Patriots loss when I replied to him. That interference call was pure bull****, and anyone who watched the game knows that.

But anyway, thanks to you and killbill.

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, did one cold approach yesterday. I have some things I need to work on, particularly closing and practicing my conversation skills. I talked with her for a couple minutes about boring stuff. I did not attempt any sort of close, though it could have worked.

Feeling much better already to be more extroverted again...I'm baaaaaaack.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 84karat
Okay, did one cold approach yesterday. I have some things I need to work on, particularly closing and practicing my conversation skills. I talked with her for a couple minutes about boring stuff. I did not attempt any sort of close, though it could have worked.

Feeling much better already to be more extroverted again...I'm baaaaaaack.
You: Hi

HB: Hey

You: Give time scale on how long you are there for.
Ask for an opinion on something that a girl would know. Get her involed and listerning. (Maybe about you being new to the area.)

HB: Blah blah blah blah

You : Say something like. Im so rude. I havent even introduced myself. My name is "name"

HB: Tells you her name

You: Make general convo.

HB: Blah Blah Blah

You: Well its been really nice talking to you. Would you like to meet up again sometime?

HB: Yes/no

Sorted.

Dont work on exact lines thow. It will look like your reading a sales script. Just be in the right mindset