Calling All Dj's - Interest Radar ?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets cut straight to the point...

Share all the ways you can tell if a girl is into you.

I've always been told that if you are across the room from her and her shoulders are square to you then she is showing some interest.

Share yours... I ask because I want to try them out and possibly do a field report on all the effective ones.

Trainee

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
Lets cut straight to the point...

Share all the ways you can tell if a girl is into you.

I've always been told that if you are across the room from her and her shoulders are square to you then she is showing some interest.

Share yours... I ask because I want to try them out and possibly do a field report on all the effective ones.

Trainee
It might be easier to just look at the DJ Bible.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Goddamnit, if you can't figure out if a women is interested in you, go talk to her. The only thing you need to look for is IOIs, not whether her shoulders are square or she's doing the hokey-pokey.

There's no excuse to try to figure out what something means, because you will find a case where it didn't work, she was doing the hokey pokey but she kicked me in the nuts, this sites sucks, she's a slut. Shut up.

Insecure people..sheesh. If you don't talk to her, even if she was even interested in you at all, you don't deserve her.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
There could be things not in the DJ Bible.
I'm aware of that, but I'm quite sure that the DJ Bible has enough information for one to implement in this situation.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many *******s ruin this site... Docs specifically... I don't even care how many posts you have... like it means anything in real life. You could have just said the first underlined part and not been an ******* about it. I'm aware you (Docs) will 'come back' with "something"... Please note I won't read it.

... and thanks to Mr Rogers for not trying to make a fool out of me.

Trainee

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
Many *******s ruin this site... Docs specifically... I don't even care how many posts you have... like it means anything in real life. You could have just said the first underlined part and not been an ******* about it. I'm aware you (Docs) will 'come back' with "something"... Please note I won't read it.

Trainee
Get a thicker skin. You ask something that you could easily answer with the clever and seldom heard of "search" button, then get pissy when people give you an answer you don't like.

To answer your question, the best way to tell if a girl has any interest in you is to talk to her, ask her out, whatever. If she declines, then she's not interested. Easy as that. If you try to sift through and only talk to the girls that give you blatant indicators, then you'll miss a lot of opportunities. She might see something about you that she didn't notice before while talking to you, your mannerisms might spark something in her, you might have everything in common and she won't have known that by glancing across the room at you.

If you wake up next to her in the morning, she was interested last night. :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WILL SAY THIS ONCE

(until some one asks again)

ALWAYS assume a girl WANTS YOU if you're following the DJ CODE. really, its easier to assume shes into you until you get a total sign...fake number, her saying the words 'i'm not into you', her stabbing you, you stabbing her...than for you to stand there like some fuccking fool, wondering if she wants to hold your hand. YOU DONT CARE, DAMNIT! of course she wants to hold your hand! you're a dj! lots of girls want you, and the only way to reaffirm it is to make a move.

ps-i think this is actually in the bible.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:

Trainee
Don't mention it friend. I do my best to not lay into people unless they're being total assclowns, and you weren't doing that.

ps-i think this is actually in the bible.
It is, but not in those exact words. Something very similar is hinted at, though. Good memory!

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Haha, I give an answer that perfectly suits the question, and I get flamed. :rolleyes:

I'll keep that in mind.
It's not about the quality of your answer that is in question, friend. It's the way that you came across (i.e. angry, arrogant, know-it-all, impatient etc.). The best way to avoid that is to be careful how you word things so that nothing can be grossly misunderstood.;)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I might have been impatient, or just not really caring with my words. Whatever, those words still stand. Sorry

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, there are no universal IOI's (indicators of interest).

Some girls will talk to you more if they like you. However, some girls will talk to you LESS if they like you cuz they're shy, playing hard to get, etc.

And of course, theres the infamous "sunshine" girls. Deadly ones those....

Anyways, I gotta agree with dannowillbookem. Just ASSUME the girl likes you no matter what.

I wish I could just say "trust your gut," but sadly, most of the time it won't work. Your guts ae blinded by ego and false beliefs. So just assume she likes you and get on with life! :D