Called "skinny" by girl...confidence took slight dent :(

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'd say i'm skinny but i look great and dress even better....but when this girl in a club told me this while dancing (shortly leaving after)

It ruined my night bigtime....problem is i've tryed EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE to gain weight and i just can;t gain ANY weight.

People who i see wanting to lose weight make me really hate the mother fkers....

Now it's getting to me....but i still got a stalker and a girl who wants me so i must be doing something right huh?.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh...you know there are tons of people out there (myself included) who'd love to have a problem *gaining* weight.

You see it as a curse, I see it as a blessing: the ability to keep your weight under control naturally.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
Heh...you know there are tons of people out there (myself included) who'd love to have a problem *gaining* weight.

You see it as a curse, I see it as a blessing: the ability to keep your weight under control naturally.

I get told that ALL the time,but like putting weight on easy....it has major flaws.

here's few to name

- You look like you haven't eaten anything in day's.
- it makes you look unhealthy
- you look like a weed compared to other guys
- you get the piss taken outta ya constantly

Atleast if you got alittle weight you can goto the gym and tone it...i can't do that as i'll look like popeye.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
problem is i've tryed EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE to gain weight and i just can;t gain ANY weight.
Can you tell us exactly what you've done to try and gain weight?

EVERYBODY can gain weight.....if you haven't then you're doing something wrong.

HOSS83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just how skinny are you?

As cliche and overplayed as it sounds, eating and proper rest is 90% of bodybuilding...

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i've tryed eating like chips everyday as i know there 's alot of fat in em...tryed kfc for a few weeks...

Even tryed eating at every opp....like eating 1-2 doughnuts a day....but all i gained was like 1-2lbs.

maybe i'm destined to be a skinny ****e?....

It's so annoying as my looks and confidence are high...In my opion and others :D ahah

just this one thing bugs me to death

BTW: also tryed this weight gained powder aswell as having large sausage rolls every lunchtime to no avail :(

Ok i'm from the Uk and my weight is like 8 1/2 stone

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are skinny and need to put on weight but your biggest faliure was to let some some strange chick get to you. She probably didn't dig you and therefore she was blunt with your imperfections. I am sure that chick had a crocket nose or ugly legs but you choose to focus on the positive attributes because you liked her and you are not as rude as her.

Next time someone tells you that you are skinny, just consider it a compliment say "thanks" and then add a bit of humor to it so people can see you are laid back guy. Girls used to call me skinny and I always told them " Nah I am not skinny, everything I eat goes right to my thighs" which made them crack up.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
maybe you are skinny because your eating habits are idiotic and you dontknow the first thing about proper nutrition?

yeah i think so.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Maybe you are skinny and need to put on weight but your biggest faliure was to let some some strange chick get to you. She probably didn't dig you and therefore she was blunt with your imperfections. I am sure that chick had a crocket nose or ugly legs but you choose to focus on the positive attributes because you liked her and you are not as rude as her.

Next time someone tells you that you are skinny, just consider it a compliment say "thanks" and then add a bit of humor to it so people can see you are laid back guy. Girls used to call me skinny and I always told them " Nah I am not skinny, everything I eat goes right to my thighs" which makes them crack up.

From what i heard on this forum from another guy which i liked,he would put girls in there place if they overstepped the mark and said something rude to you that she would find rude if said to her.

What i'm saying is....if she is rude to me...and she wouldn't like me to say what she said to me to her...then i call her on it?.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
maybe you are skinny because your eating habits are idiotic and you dontknow the first thing about proper nutrition?

yeah i think so.

i think your right too :(

HOSS83

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i've tryed eating like chips everyday as i know there 's alot of fat in em...tryed kfc for a few weeks...

Even tryed eating at every opp....like eating 1-2 doughnuts a day....but all i gained was like 1-2lbs.
KFC? Chips? Donuts? Try not stuffing your face with garbage, to start.

Not trying to flame you, but it looks like you really need to clean up your diet...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Uhhhhh....Eating donuts and KFC is not how you gain weight if you're skinny. All that's going to do is give you extra fat on your body, and there's NOTHING worse than being a fat skinny guy.

Go to the Health & Fitness forum and read the Bulking Guide, it's right at the top.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i heard on this forum from another guy which i liked,he would put girls in there place if they overstepped the mark and said something rude to you that she would find rude if said to her.

What i'm saying is....if she is rude to me...and she wouldn't like me to say what she said to me to her...then i call her on it?.
I don't think she was really that rude to you. Being called skinny is not considered to be bluntly rude. If she called you fatso or ugly then put the b1tch into place, otherwise you are just a sensetive wuss if everything a chick tells you, you end up flying off the handle.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar position, not really skinny, but skinnyish, i still have trouble gaining weight, but at least now realised how to go about it.

your average male burns 2500 calories a day, people with a high metabolism (me and you) burn say 3000 a day, so untill your eating 3000+ your not going to gain any weight.

It quite simply comes down to mathematics, which is what i copuld never figure out before.

I started eating 4 meals a day, and snakcing as much as p[ossible, eating laods of pistachio nuts, high in calories and protein, and i soon started seeing a belly appear.
:rolleyes:

gaining muscle is a slightly different thing, go to h and f!

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
The grass is always greener on the other side for endomorphs (fat guys) and ectomorphos (skinny guys). The damn mesomorphs are the ones that have it good. Although I do think that being skinny is better than being fat as far as attracting chicks is concerned.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man i got called skinny once by some drunk retard at a club. He saw me walking out with a hb and thought he would take me down but it wasnt to be. I just went 'thanks for the compliment' with a full smile and he didnt say nothing after that.

Why did you let that ruin your night? So what if you got called 'skinny'. Im skinny and dont give a fuk. I could train but i aint got time for that to be honest. I dont need some muscles to show out my testosterone, i can just do that with my attitude and words.

Maybe if your ugly getting a body would help but if you got cool looks and got girls already after you then why waste time trying to get a good body. So just carry on as you are.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make the b*tches love you more

b*tch : " you're so skinny "

you : " yeah i know, i model for **** "

b*tch : " really ? "

you : " yeah it sucks cause i have to watch what i eat "

b*tch : " I WANT YOU ! "

give a b*tch a theme ie. you a model/movie star/cop WHATEVER

and she will be all up on you

now as for you " i can't put on weight "

it is as Not Quite There said :

I was in a similar position, not really skinny, but skinnyish, i still have trouble gaining weight, but at least now realised how to go about it.

your average male burns 2500 calories a day, people with a high metabolism (me and you) burn say 3000 a day, so untill your eating 3000+ your not going to gain any weight.

It quite simply comes down to mathematics, which is what i copuld never figure out before.

sylvester stallone in rocky and rambo has no fat on him

for the movie COPLAND he had to gain 20 kilos FAST

he did it but ingesting alot more calories than his body could use per day

the human body is designed to STORE FAT

you give it something to work with in the amount of 3000 extra calories per day over and above what you use and it will add weight to your frame

go hire out the movie : SUPERSIZE ME

you eat 2 x McDonalds quarter pounders with cheese ontop of your normal diet and you will bulk up

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back LIT :)

As far as eating McDonalds to "bulk up" - there's a difference between bulk and pudge. Read into bulking up, possibly check out skinnyguy.net (dunno if it's worth it, I chose not to spend the money but Pook sure loves it)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ok i used the wrong word. bulk up to me also means to add muscle

i was just using McDonalds as a starting point to give the kid hope as he needs to believe it is possible for him to add weight

and if he wants to add weight fast fat is easier

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
what about weight gainers and creatine?

if u take creatine and drinks lots of water, creatine will be retained by your muscles and you bulk up, i know it works because it worked for me when i was at the gym 2 years ago, it has to be pure 100% creatine monohydrate.

i'm really looking forward to hit the gym again, cuz i'm skinny like yourself.