Called my girl cell, and some guy answered.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I'be been seeing it's been going ok. We got really meddsed up last night on tea, xans, herb, and beer. I didn't pass out till 8a. Well, I wake up around 8pm and she isn't there. I could tell she got up and made soffe and **** and left a mess for me. SO I call her cell and some GUY answeres. I asked for my girl and he says wrong number and I hung up. I Know it's the right # it's programmed into my phone. I called back, her phone is turned off!

I left her a v/m this is f'd up I don't want to ever see your face again.

She has no male friend that she hangs out with and I know it wasn't a relative of hers becasue he hispanic and it sounded like a white dude. I think I might know who it is.

Then she just leaves me a v/m saying "i'm comig over open the door please.
F that.

I moved my car the the visitor spot so it looks liuke nobody's home.

WTF?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that biotch it's over. DON'T LET THAT BIOTCH PLAY YOU!!!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
You're a ***** you're gf is cheating on you and you dont even try to find out for sure. You are to scared to confront her about it you have to move you're car to the visitors spot. Grow some balls and confront her.

Ninja out

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
You overreacted. It's not clear what happened, so find out first before you do anything. Cell phone signals are bounced around and directed in a way that may have reached the wrong cell phone. Or it could have reached her phone, but there could be alot of reasons why someone else answered.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
bear with me here,
Ide hear her out....Just to gather some info. I Wouldnt believe ANY of it, but ide like to witness the bull**** she tries to come up with.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now she left me a v/m saying she was in a car wreck today and was in the hosp.. I'll let her come by and check her out. I overracted.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes lying. i was tapping her ass.

it was me who picked up the cell phone.

man she has a sweet ass.

hehe.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
shes lying. i was tapping her ass.

it was me who picked up the cell phone.

man she has a sweet ass.

hehe.
That's so funny I forgot to laugh. Moron.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Well now she left me a v/m saying she was in a car wreck today and was in the hosp.. I'll let her come by and check her out. I overracted.

Well this either means she is an attention wh*re, or trying to get some pity out of you. OR she is so distraught about it that it affected her driving. Let me kno an update bro.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colinski282
Well this either means she is an attention wh*re, or trying to get some pity out of you. OR she is so distraught about it that it affected her driving. Let me kno an update bro.

she said she had an accident on the highway. Her tire popped she swirved and cause 2 other cars to collide. No injuries. No injuries to her car except they changed the tire and I saw the damaged tire and the rim is all bent and scratched and the tire is torn up.

Guess I'll believe her. They guy that answered her phone could have been hospital staff.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigFoot
You overreacted. It's not clear what happened, so find out first before you do anything. Cell phone signals are bounced around and directed in a way that may have reached the wrong cell phone.
Um, no that is not how cell signals work, before you go telling people how cell phones work read up on digital networks, analog networks, and how cell phone towers transmit signals.

nemowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to concur that you should try to give her the benefit of the doubt and hear her out. Atleast then you can call her on the **** and see how she reacts to it. Read her body language and see if she is lying or being truthful.

Make your next move from there.

good luck brother.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
still sounds fishy to me.....do what u will, just dont do it blindly

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just exactly does "my girl" means. Are you two exclusive? Has it been determined that you are not dating other people? If yes, then you might consider all kinds of scenarios. If you are not an exclusive item, then you need to chill. What makes you think that women are not dating and meeting new guys and looking for a relationship with the best guy possible?

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
And just exactly does "my girl" means. Are you two exclusive? Has it been determined that you are not dating other people? If yes, then you might consider all kinds of scenarios. If you are not an exclusive item, then you need to chill. What makes you think that women are not dating and meeting new guys and looking for a relationship with the best guy possible?
i agree, also u said u have been seein' this chick, not datin' or in a relationship, and u call her "my girl" u need to think of wut u are doin and where u are at, in my opinion.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets look at a few bread crumbs

hospitals don't like cell/mobile phones

a hospital staff would switch it off

a hospital staff would not answer the phone

do they have time to answer everyones phones ?

they would IDENTIFY they are hospital staff and say

SHE WAS IN ACCIDENT INCASE YOU ARE WORRIED RELATIVE

i think she crashed her car while having sex with the dude who answered her phone

:p

ok she crashed her car but she was cheating on you

she is lying

NEXT

oh and why the boy who answered it switch the phone off ?

ask the h0 WHO HAD YOUR PHONE

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her who had her phone. If she says I don't know and she is the type that always has her phone then next her.

Trust me. If you have to ask questions of your girl in your mind its going to just frustrate you. Don't try work it out just next her while your still free.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way this could be an innocent mistake! Think on it here people! You're asking for someone else on the phone and the guy can't give the girl the phone so she can answer it?
Another common sense thing here! : He couldn't ask for his name and then tell her!

She'll lie to you and tell you something else, but it's most likely that she's cheating on you. However, people are right and she can pull this type of stuff it you're not exclusive.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I think she's playing him, but you should still confront her, and then leave her ass (if she is cheating).

Now, it is true that this COULD be innocent (I seriously doubt it).

But let's say that there is a guy she knows that is helping with her work, or who knows, is a casual acquaintance, or something else. If this guy KNOWS about you, and wants to **** your GF, then he could just be maliciously not allowing you to talk to her so he mack on her...

^^^Probability the above story or something similar is happening? 1%.

But I agree with Black Ital, confront her.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
lets look at a few bread crumbs

hospitals don't like cell/mobile phones

a hospital staff would switch it off

a hospital staff would not answer the phone

do they have time to answer everyones phones ?

they would IDENTIFY they are hospital staff and say

SHE WAS IN ACCIDENT INCASE YOU ARE WORRIED RELATIVE

i think she crashed her car while having sex with the dude who answered her phone

but she DID show me her torn of rim and tire from the accident... and she said an ambulence took her to the hospital.
:p

ok she crashed her car but she was cheating on you

she is lying

NEXT

oh and why the boy who answered it switch the phone off ?

ask the h0 WHO HAD YOUR PHONE

She said her brother may have answered the phone but it sounded like some white guy and he said it was was the wrong #...
Her brother would have had an accent... I'm gonna dump this chic.

BUT, I did see the damage from the car wreck and she said she was takento the hosp by an ambulance. She said they left her car on the side if the highway... dont they tow cars afetr accidents???