Called girlfriend out on..

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i heard that my girlfriend was cheating from a somewhat reliable person, i called her out on it. She started off laughing but when she realized i was serious **** got real. After a long argument and finding out SHE DID NOT she was pissed for a while but i said whatever then she relaxed. I ended up seeing her and she was pretty happy to see me. So anyways i thought about it and felt like an AFC but its not like she was flirting i heard that she was CHEATING, so i think i did right by following judgement. What do you guys think.:)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she cheated or not, you can probably expect everything to go down hill from here.

-Scars

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stingers said:
So i heard that my girlfriend was cheating from a somewhat reliable person, i called her out on it. She started off laughing but when she realized i was serious **** got real. After a long argument and finding out SHE DID NOT she was pissed for a while but i said whatever then she relaxed. I ended up seeing her and she was pretty happy to see me. So anyways i thought about it and felt like an AFC but its not like she was flirting i heard that she was CHEATING, so i think i did right by following judgement. What do you guys think.:)
Never confront a ***** about something like this. Pretend like you don't care.

Yesterday, one girl that I was seeing, I thought we were dating, tells me she went to the movies with another guy and that she thinks of him as more than friends. So I pretended like we never dated and just asked a couple questions and laughed. TWICE during our conversation, she became mad, probably trying to find a way to get a reaction out of me to push me away.

I ended the conversation well and guess what, she will never get a call from me again. Thanks for being honest babe! =)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Age 16 Relax buddy there are no real relationships that young in life! I doubt she cheated on you. IF she did tell her to go fvck herself and move on. Nothing will be good between you two from here on out.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stingers said:
So i heard that my girlfriend was cheating from a somewhat reliable person, i called her out on it.
I hope you're not thinking of a career in law enforcement. If you're going to go through the drama of accusing your girl of cheating, you really need to have something better than just rumour from a "somewhat reliable" person.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Wait, this is high school!? Never mind.

Edit2: Okay, will put back reply but keep in mind it is for adult relationships. Not for all the fucking hearsay that goes on in high schools...

---

She may or may not have cheated but now this relationship is fucked up. You are never gonna trust her and she's gonna resent you. And all this based on third-party hearsay.

It's never a good idea to make important decisions based on hearsay...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1803930#post1803930
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1799701#post1799701

P

perseverance

cola said:
I think if you aint see it, it ain't happen.
Yes, let's bury our head in the sand like an Ostrich.

You need to have conclusive proof of a girl cheating before you confront her. I wouldn't go about such a thing based merely on hearsay!

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a girl if she's cheating. Figure out why you think she's cheating on you. If it's because of her behavior, you obviously don't like her behavior. Break up with her because you don't like her behavior. She'll either change it or she won't. Replace her either way. She'll either act right and grovel or she'll be out with someone new in 7 days. If she's out with a new guy in 7 days, that probably answers you question. It doesn't matter though, you dumped because you weren't feeling her and got some new pvssy. Where's that baby meme when you need it?

GearsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never call out a B!TCH on cheating! They’ll think you’re insecure and they don’t like that. They’ll also think you see them as a slvt for calling them out on it, especially if they aren't cheating. It’s also a B!tch trait and non-attractive to them. Don’t make assumptions. If you have proof, then you can confront her on it OR you can make things really easy and drop her and get some different pvssy. ;)

-GearsGod

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made the same mistake twice -_- surprisingly things haven't changed guess she is a keeper. Thanks guys I feel like dumbsh!t but you've helped