Call or Not Call..

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
Briefly explain my dilema or question here... got off work went to a pub with buddy for a quick drink and just made last call.. girl sittin with her friend( guy friend) sees me and my buddy, she joins us at our table i intro myself & my buddy does the same.. we begin light banter and convo she starts becoming flirty and showin HI, i flirt back in a c&f way, she seems to like it, then i flirt a lil more and she continues to make it obvious and even announcing that her guy friend is JUST a friend and she is very much single... just before we leave i ask for the number close, she smiles and says she dont have a phone, i call her on her bs and she laughes and says gimmie your phone, she enters her number in it and asked me to call her, we discuss a good time to call eachother, she then gets up and hugs me, 5 mins later as im gettin into my car she calls me over and asked me to kiss her so i do.. the question is, WHEN do i or should i call her.. she wants me to call her tomorrow, which is the day after i met her.. i was thinkin of callin her the day after tomorrw, which is my day off... she's a hottie and seems to be a cool chic. but she was drinkin and i dont even know if she was sincere bout any of these events.. should i just forget it and think of it as a good night or should i persue this further.. What Should I DO?

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute genious!

. . . The girl is interested, and asked you to call her and instead you are having a great big moral conundrum . . .:trouble: Ofcourse you call her . .A girl asked you to call her so call her . . .Do what all good strikers do . .GAMBLE!

Although, don't call her so soon . . .Wait the industrial standard 3 days!

Enjoy!:rockon:

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY would you NOT call her?

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. gotcha guys, she gave me the number why would I NOT call her is right.. thanks.. Now When do I call her.. Like she wanted me to call her Today sometime, and she was *****in that she didn't think i would A) call her at all, B) Not call her soon enough, and I told her I would call her today, DO I wait it out a few days or just call her up today? ehats my best plan of action here guys???

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last time man!:cuss: Get a grip . .Call her . .But just don't call her when she asked . .I feel industry standard three days is fine . . .So call her Thursday or something . .Make yr excuses you were busy, and resume from where u were before . .:yawn:

What is the big conundrum . .If she's interested , you willl converse . .If not, u won't . .

Take it easy!

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a ****? Honestly - calling her today or tommorow is not what's gonna make the difference. If she likes you and you got your **** together you will boink her, if not no standard three days is gonna make the difference anyway.

clueless61

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh... ya i know i'm stressin over this wayy to much sorry guys lol.. she gave me the number and even kissed me.. obviously she has some sorta interest eh... duh, i'll just call her tonight.. see where it goes.. just need to locate my nutz lol, she's a hottie so makes me a lil nervous shouldn't be thou i know... but thanks guys.. helped me realize im bein a ***** and stressin way to much