C0ck Teases?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, you know the type. These are the chicks that are fine as hell, they can have any guy. They tease ugly guys and Dj's alike, flirting/talking/ etc etc without ever having it go anywhere.

However, this is where the DJ skill comes in. Whats a good way to go about getting with this chick? I know i have to take her from her pedestal. Hmm. Any experiences?

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, never take their theatrics seriously and mess with other women in front of them.
There's a nice one at my college who's trying to fvck with my head, but her obvious narcisism turns me off.

Live The Dream

Don Juan
Reaction score
tease them just as much as they tease you. Dont show them too much attention at a time, give them some attention then take it away, leave them wanting more of you

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Walk away.If they are on that ego-trip bull**** just walk away.

If it happens in class a girl starts sheilding up after she was flirty the day before .
Move on:mad: let her know your not playing games with her.

If it happens after a date ,same thing ,if you want to see her don´t ignore her when she finally call you back.But don´t ever wait for her to call you.

Don´t ignore her ,Do not avoid her ,just let her deflate her own ego. Move on.If she comes back so be it .They only way i break that rule was with my GF when she was acting salty .That´s the only acceptable reason to literally chase a girl when she´s already yours and you´re obviously not giving her any attention.

Yes,that is how women supposledy DJ men.By acting indifferent .It´s even dumber when men do it.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Live The Dream
tease them just as much as they tease you. Dont show them too much attention at a time, give them some attention then take it away, leave them wanting more of you
Couldnt have said it better myself. If you dont make any moves on her beyond casual flirting, you can get that. Keep the IL high, the overt sexual acts low, and FIND a reason to give her an opportunity to make the moves on you. Dont move too fast, let her work on you for a bit. After she has kissed your neck and kissed you for a few minutes, you are set if you just let her continue. She wont stop herself, but she will stop you if you seem too pressed to get some. At any rate, if she does pull up and tries to get out with only a tease, say something like "Great cause I really do have to go help this girl with her homework...I could be over there all night so I should get going"