C&F vs Charm

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why O Why do people keep saying: "Its because he's good looking that why he gets all the girls". Its just not true. I know this from exprience. ME and a friend were both going after this girl right..and the end result is that HE got HER. They continued to go out for like year and one time my friend asked her why did you want me over him? HER EXACT WORDS: "HE WAS CUTE BUT I DIDN"T GET THAT FEELING LIKE I GOT FROM YOU". So the moral of these little story is that you don't have to be BRADD PITT to get the girl you want--YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THEM!!!
It's not all about looks, but looks are important early on, no matter what anyone says.

It could have been anything why she chose him over you .. may she did think he was more handsome/better looking to her .. whatever it was, he was good looking enough to her to win her over.

It takes a combination of things and not just charisma either. If you really want to know what entails a 'gut' level attraction on the subconscience level, read about 'maleness' to 'femaleness'. It's the only thing that really explains attractiion. You can go round and round in circles trying to figure it out - charisma, looks, C&F etc. but nothing explains it better than maleness to femaleness aspect of it.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm. It is composed by character and passion. The interesting part of charm is its magnetic ability.

C&F. Its is how you deliver charm. The part where the character is played.

I this is what you were asking.

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite

Ok let me stop stalling, the secret is that your friend is a "do'er" and you are not. Most of the guys on this board are "thinkers" where as a true successful person is a "do'er"

I try to be a thinker during the day and a do'er during the night.

Originally posted by ketostix

This is interesting, but I'm not sure how to make C&F charming. The brand DYD proposes doesn't seem to be charming.

I'm not trying to belabor the point, but I have a problem with making C&F not come across as arrogant (insulting?) and charm not seem AFC (supplicating, too complimentary). Anyone have any insight?
No. The C&F of the DYD brand isn't charming. He tells you to nearly insult the woman while keeping a straight face. Don't do that, unless you are looking for easy low quality sluts.
How can you use C&F while being charming? Timing. Know when to do it, and make it light and playful. Compliment her about her T-Shirt and then, afterwards, tease her about her shoes.
In this case,she won't get offended. She will realize that the compliment about the T-Shirt was sincere and that you aren't a pushover. The point is, don't be afraid to give compliments, but let also be moments of teasing.
How can you be charming and not be seen as an AFC?
Confidence, my friend. It's all in the way you say things,it's all in your body language. I could send a girl flowers every week and see her everyday, and she would never think I'm an AFC because of the confidence I display.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, accepting his success, and he appears to be highly successful, is due to charisma...Now how does C&F play into charism and charm? How is C&F going to make the girl feel comfortable in your presence and make other people feel good about themselves?

Charisma is the magic of getting people to like you. C&F is the lames way of getting over their fear of the creature called woman. You think by putting her down that your conquering your fear.

C&F comes from a negative point of view. So it's based around fear. Fear destroys game. Fear makes it so that you feel like you have to learn this or that just to say hello.

Charisma comes from the space of; everyone likes me and I will make everyone feel good. Just by coming from a positive you will radiate a positive light around you.

And since most peoples lives are in darkness and negativity will gravitate to your light and energy.

What you put out you get back.

C&F puts out negative vibes. You generally will get negative vibes back. What you have done is create a negative in the womans head. Instead of showing her light you've given her more darkness.

Charm creates a positive light with them and people will feel good around you.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
OK, accepting his success, and he appears to be highly successful, is due to charisma...Now how does C&F play into charism and charm? How is C&F going to make the girl feel comfortable in your presence and make other people feel good about themselves?

Charisma is the magic of getting people to like you. C&F is the lames way of getting over their fear of the creature called woman. You think by putting her down that your conquering your fear.

C&F comes from a negative point of view. So it's based around fear. Fear destroys game. Fear makes it so that you feel like you have to learn this or that just to say hello.

Charisma comes from the space of; everyone likes me and I will make everyone feel good. Just by coming from a positive you will radiate a positive light around you.

And since most peoples lives are in darkness and negativity will gravitate to your light and energy.

What you put out you get back.

C&F puts out negative vibes. You generally will get negative vibes back. What you have done is create a negative in the womans head. Instead of showing her light you've given her more darkness.

Charm creates a positive light with them and people will feel good around you.
As usual another gem from MrHarris.

And this is why I abandoned David's foolishness long, long time ago. I don't even waste my time reading his emails.

Once you learn that "energy" exist and it's rules your life will change. You put out negative energy you get negative energy back, you put out positive energy you get positive energy back.

Charming people are just people who consistently put out positive energy.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DJ_Spain, MrHarris, Royal Elite I agree with your concepts of charm. I agree that DYD-brand C&F can royally f'up your game.

I like it, postive energy without being needy is charming..that's what I took from your ideas. Being charming is still hard for some of us to convey, without coming across AFC on one hand or insulting/negative on the other. But I like the direction of this advice.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+P, not C+F

There was a recent article here (or was it an email tip or post?) that reframed "****y & funny" as "confident & playful." I like that better. Best of both worlds.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really are a bunch of old windbags.

The guy is good looking, muscular and well groomed. He could be the next Geoffrey Darmer, offensive, crude and nasty with it and would still get laid.

But if you want, please carry on your elusive struggle to pin down the true meaning of charisma, I'm sure the outcome will be really useful to you all.:rolleyes:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine

The guy is good looking, muscular and well groomed. He could be the next Geoffrey Darmer, offensive, crude and nasty with it and would still get laid.

But if you want, please carry on your elusive struggle to pin down the true meaning of charisma, I'm sure the outcome will be really useful to you all.:rolleyes:
Well I think most guys here know guys that are good looking, muscular and well groomed and have no luck with ladies. Just like we know of average guys that can suck girls into their frame with charm. If we accept what you're saying, that we can't improve our game outside of our looks, then why are we even here?

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine

B.S.

Too examples,

Guy A - exactly the type described in this thread, I know him personally. Just slightly above average, I'd say hardly 6, quite skinny- and guess what, girls FALL IN LOVE with him and want him DESPERATELY.

Guy B - attending our school, unbelievably good looking, he's like 9.9, no doubt. Yes, all girls want him but from what I heard he has a typical "loser personality", you know what I mean... I doubt he has girls falling in love with him

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a book on charisma.

It is all about truely listening to people, smiling, giving friendly gestures like touching, pats of the back, etc., talking to people about their feelings, and turning something negative to sometimes positive or diverting that negative energy at least for the time being until they are away from you.

That might give you insight. The book is by Tony Alessandra. It may not be the exact name, because the book is in the bathroom and my hand is broken. I believe Harris, keto, Spain and Elite all have the concept down. This is definitely the first step.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&P: Confident and Playful. I like it. To the Positive Energy Out = Positive Energy In theory, it is very true, but sincerity and confidence MUST BE ADDED TO THIS!! Otherwise people will perceive you as counterfeit; insincere.

Never give an insincere compliment. Never give a compliment expecting something out of it. Never compliment the obvious. (for instance, if you were to meet Carmen Electra, and say to her "You're Beautiful." DOH!)

'Slinger

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take some of the points mentioned.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is, this guy does have a lot going for him AND he happens to be a charmer, nothing wrong with that.

However when you begin to model someone on a quality that is very hard to pin down anyway, and take no account of other more obvious factors that may get him laid, I think is a waste of energy at best, and misleading at worst.

Now tell me the story of an average/ugly short guy who has no money, yet he beds girls regularly and the only thing people say about him is he's charming, well it's likely that charm is the thing that's getting him laid.

Another concept to contemplate is that the lower down the male model - Quasimodo continuum you are, the less likely charm will work.

Strategic use of C&F works becuase when she makes a judgement about your worth compared to hers (lower than her), tests you and you have none of it, she has to ask herself the question why, and re-evaluate you.

If you are already up there, you don't need it and you can be a charmer all day long, fine. Will charm get you laid? Only if you are already up there.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
There isn't a single woman in the entire world who will not "melt" if you tell her "you have a very nice/excellent/beutiful/positive energy. People love people who seem to exhibit a postive attitude all the time, because they make you "feel" good.
Charm is about "feeling". People "feel" good around you. You can't make people feel good being negative.

There are two type of men who are the penticle when it comes to being good with women:

Bad boy/a-hole-For what every reason women love him at "first" but in the long run he always loses the women. People can take being around any type of person for a while, but after a while when a person's negative energy wears on you you eject.

Charmer/charismatic-This guy like the bad boy is good with women also, but he is good with people in general. People feel good around him, because he only seeks to put out positive energy. He understand that every thing that comes out of your mouth after all the layers are pulled off is either positive or negative. He thinks and plans to only be/think/speak positively. People never, want to eject out of his life, and only try to be closer in his life.

Now anyone who masters seduction skills will fall up there or somewhere in betweeen. All of them will get women, but it's the end of the matter that counts. Being the bad boy comes with drama, and nagging, and usually a negative split, whereas the charmer/positve person doesn't get this.

In the end it's up to you to choose.