C&F, neghits, keyword techniques...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... can also be practiced on guys, ugly chicks, married chicks, old people, etc...

Cuz people in this site always equate those 3 techniques as only used for getting women. The more you practice, the better at it you're gonna get. You're not only supposed to be ****y and funny when approaching your "target". If you're naturally ****y and funny, that would make it easier. If you only ****y and funny to your "target", you'd feel like you're not being yourself. You'd feel like you're just putting on a mask that is fake... and eventually feel guilty about it.

but kino... can be used on guys if you are gay... or if you wanna pick a fight. :)

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
KINO

You can use kino on guys, it would just be a different TYPE of kino.

Kino has many different purposes, one of which is to bond with the other person. Primates groom each other socially, and have you ever noticed how guys on sports teams touch each other a lot?

It builds the relationship, any kind of relationship, not just a sexual one. I kino my pets, and they kino me back, but I dont kino them in a sexual manner.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: KINO

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
You can use kino on guys, it would just be a different TYPE of kino.
That's true. Did you ever talk to a salesman and have him pat you on the back or give you a two handed handshake? That's him trying to break down the barriers between you and your money!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always use kino on guys to get their attention.

Like if I'm talking to a guy and someone else calls their attention, I'll immediately touch his arm to regain his attention until I'm finished talking.

I also as a joke hug my guy friends and kiss them on the (or bite) cheek to embarass them in front of other people.

Where I am it's funny not homossexual.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, my bump festival