C&F in High School....

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you shouldn't be ****y and funny in high school, but girls DO like a guy who can be humble, too. Make sure that girls know you're kidding when you say something C&F. If not, build their trust up so you CAN say something C&F. It's pretty easy to seem like a jerk in high school when all you're really doing is trying to be funny.

Girls like humble men....who have humor and the ****iness inside them.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say something C/F, I'm not kidding. I'm actually BEING C/F.

****y & Funny is supposed to be the way you are, if you do it right it has nothing to do with being a jerk.

And personally I think girls like ****y & Funny guys, not humble guys. But there are exceptions.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isn't a tip, its an anti tip...and it sucks too. How bout you talk about something relevant or something you know about? A tip that girls kinda like CF guys isn't a tip

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are turned off by jerks...unless she's really slutty. I'm saying, make SURE you're FUNNY when you're being ****y.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me has a point. There should be a healthy balance to everything and on this site I think there is a heavy emphasis placed on the C & F when really being ****y and funny is something that comes out of a persons personality. It shouldn't be portrayed as a characteristic that everybody needs to adopt as their own. Girls don't all have the same stereotypical guy they all dream of, they all have different preferences. If you're a ****y/funny guy, great, but if that's not really the person you are, it's most likely going to come across as unnatural and probably not even that funny.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
Girls are turned off by jerks...unless she's really slutty. I'm saying, make SURE you're FUNNY when you're being ****y.
That's usually true if he's a jerk to HER.

But mostly if the guy is a jerk to other people but relatively nice to her (although not abandoning his character, not becoming AFCish), she'll be REALLY attracted to him. (Not encouraging this.)

Now that comment that "only slutty" girls are turned on by jerks is FALSE. Most girls are turned on, whether she's slutty or not, except the slutty one is more likely to act on the impulse of attraction -- and "nice" girls might hold back due to what she THINKS is right.