buying some bling ->over doing it?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Im 24 and materialistic as fvck. when i was 22 i bought a brand new 05 benz. then i bought a pair of 2500 diamond earrings. a couple of days ago i bought a 2700 dollar watch with a diamond bezel. the sales lady was like is this for your gf. i was like no i dont have one right now i dont buy them sh!t like this. she was like wow i cant believe you dont have a gf. i broke up with my ex one time when i was 22. i needed a new car and was pissed so i decided to buy the benz. it was so funny as soon as she saw it she was all over me and basically initiating us getting back together. it seems like people get intimated when they see the sh!t i have. Im young and look young am i over doing it? Im just trying to come back 10 times bigger before i broke up with my gf a while ago. that sh!t was killing me inside and kind of fvcked up my head for a while but i think im getting better. i just want to build my self up as much as possible now. i got all that nice sh!t, good looking, pretty big/muscular, about to start my masters degree. i just think having the bling bling with all that is good.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
Im 24 and materialistic as fvck. when i was 22 i bought a brand new 05 benz. then i bought a pair of 2500 diamond earrings. a couple of days ago i bought a 2700 dollar watch with a diamond bezel. the sales lady was like is this for your gf. i was like no i dont have one right now i dont buy them sh!t like this. she was like wow i cant believe you dont have a gf. i broke up with my ex one time when i was 22. i needed a new car and was pissed so i decided to buy the benz. it was so funny as soon as she saw it she was all over me and basically initiating us getting back together. it seems like people get intimated when they see the sh!t i have. Im young and look young am i over doing it? Im just trying to come back 10 times bigger before i broke up with my gf a while ago. that sh!t was killing me inside and kind of fvcked up my head for a while but i think im getting better. i just want to build my self up as much as possible now. i got all that nice sh!t, good looking, pretty big/muscular, about to start my masters degree. i just think having the bling bling with all that is good.
Why put yourself out to have that much? Instead of going broke, invest your money and build wealth so you can not only afford those same luxuries more easily, but afford better luxuries. Benz good, Bentley better.

PJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that. If you're so rich that these purchases don't phase you, then good for you. I say have fun and use it to your advantage.

But if you're blowing money and not putting much away for the future, well, a lot of guys could do that, but choose not to because it's stupid.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this bling huh. I would venture to guess you're one of those suburban trust fund kids, am I right?

Also seems like you're trying to impress us.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to stay fresh to def, but don't blow all your money. When they find out you have no money, they ain't gonna wanna be around you.

But if you can afford all that and have money left, then good 4 ya.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People like you make me ashamed of our race!

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u in debt? If u are then i'd say ya u are over doing it. As long as u have enough money for the other things in life i'd say ur fine.