Bumble is going down the drain...

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
? I actually met my girlfriend from daygame so I really do value what pua gave me - never understood those who mocked others genuinely working hard to increase their options
The guy literally runs after women on an escalator at the mall and is just being a nuisance. Imagine him running after YOU and pestering you to give him money. You find that commendable? :rolleyes:

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy literally runs after women on an escalator at the mall and is just being a nuisance. Imagine him running after YOU and pestering you to give him money. You find that commendable? :rolleyes:
compared to people circle jerking and hiding behind dating apps yeah.

I met my current girlfriend from cold approach and dated several women off daygame approaching while they were on public transport,while they were working, in malls etc . Opportunities are everywhere

better to be proactive about your problems then to circle jerk red pill nonsense on pua forums if the value is there and the approach is articulate then success will eventually ensue. Of course there is a huge failure curve and 95-98percent of my approaches have ended up in “failure” so to speak but the humiliations are definitely worth it when the success comes through .

and one person’s creepy approach is another person’s brave opener . It’s subjective and varies from women to women . One women might think you’re a creep the other might think you’re super confident by doing the same
Exact thing . There is so much variance and different interpretations from different situations it’s impossible to come to a unilateral conclusion over what is “creepy” and what is “brave”

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met many day gamers in London who saw yad as an inspiration and as a result of his basic opening advice got laid off it - yes he has obvious flaws often times il-calibrated and poorly dressed but so do the majority of Puas. Simple pickup did a lot of Illcalibrated nonsense but they motivated a lot of men including myself to just put Effort in and be consistent in improving social skills.

yes I saw some people being a “nuisance” in malls - I’ve approached and got laid in malls of course the majority of times I get blown out but really even the best system with the best value is a numbers game at heart

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I started Bumble in the summer, I didn't get any likes/matches despite using the same photos as I was using on Hinge and Tinder where I was getting thousands of likes/matches. I don't know what that was about.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I started Bumble in the summer, I didn't get any likes/matches despite using the same photos as I was using on Hinge and Tinder where I was getting thousands of likes/matches. I don't know what that was about.
On Tinder/Hinge, you pursued them. On Bumble they have to pursue you.
Not getting any likes on Bumble means that you cannot rely on your appearance to get women interested, not even the superficial dating app bimbos.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Tinder/Hinge, you pursued them. On Bumble they have to pursue you.
Not getting any likes on Bumble means that you cannot rely on your appearance to get women interested, not even the superficial dating app bimbos.
I was doing well with the same photos on Bumble before that. So IDK if I'm shadow banned or what.

Also, you need to be attractive on Tinder and Hinge. They'd often send me the first message and like me first.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing well with the same photos on Bumble before that. So IDK if I'm shadow banned or what.
I checked out Bumble only for a few months when I was testing dating apps to get shibari models, but Bumble didn't appreciate my honesty in not seeking 'dates', so I was banned pretty quickly.

I think that if you are clearly looking for hookups, Bumble isn't the right dating app.

Also, you need to be attractive on Tinder and Hinge. They'd often send me the first message and like me first.
Yeah? And how did that work out?

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked out Bumble only for a few months when I was testing dating apps to get shibari models, but Bumble didn't appreciate my honesty in not seeking 'dates', so I was banned pretty quickly.

I think that if you are clearly looking for hookups, Bumble isn't the right dating app.
Maybe I'm running too much **** boy game and relying on the looks.

Yeah? And how did that work out?
Got two FBs out of it, several other lays and one short-term gf. I'm on a break now.