Bullys...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have told him to go F himself. If he gets in your face, be the first to throw a punch. Sure, you might get the $hit kicked out of you, but so what, it's the principle behind it. You need to get the message across that you won't be F'ed with bro.

Yeah, so you get expelled from school, so what. If he gets in your face again, make sure you throw the first punch again. He'll start to think twice before messing with you...

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i were u i would exersice.. ORRR turn ur fat into muscles then make fum of em.. And just act cool,!! NO u cannot act cool when u r being fun thing.. BEST ADVISE IS to loose weight, or turn it into muscle!!!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, he weighs 180 lbs, he's 5 foot 8... this was a mockery of the two other bullying threads that came up at the same time... don't you see the psychology behind this? It's poking fun at them, and trying to create a discussion.

Attention wh0ring at it's finest. He even placed a few well placed clues for people to take note of his actions. I sensed something, so I threw an ambiguous response to his answer.

It's a run-on psyche-out from the It's all about Looks craze

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try spitting at him... make youe you hit, cos that right there is the MOST disrespectful and dirty thing you can do...

then turn round get dressed ASAP and walk off

Tantrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Well I was bullied also! Well not like this but you know!
So what I did is to go to selfdefense training! I did one year Win Tsun a asian Kung Fu for old Shaolin Monks! No i didn t live there and I still have hairs! So go to this course for sometime train! If you are interressted i give you a work out I work out my self at the Gym and then beat the **** out of the biggest dude! Trust me the one who was bulling me never talked **** to me again after a nice blow! If this is not your way of life then this helps!

I study law in Unveristy so why don t you just don t do it! Just say calm: I won t do that! Well what will happen: First they won t know what to do then they will probably push you! Very calm you answer : Common hit me! I will sue your ass so hard that you will never own money again! Tell them which laws they are breaking! (Let me tell you LOTS LOTS LOTS! And then just walk off and be happy! You will be never the coolest dude but no bullying!

The last thing what you can do is this: Thats the trickiest! Well even bullys would never risk that girls will love about them! Make yourself friends with stunning girls! Sounds hard but it isn t! They won t bully you cause girls will find it stupid and childish! If you have the girsl on your side they won t do you anything!

Welll so long! Hope i helped you a bit!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see...

we have a fat kid named alex who tries to be funny but honestly he needs to shave is ugly and of course fat. we always tell him to do the 'smiley face'...where he takes his thumbs and his index finger and pushes/pulls into his stomach to make it look like, obviously, a smiley face. he usually does it but looks embarassed. i bet if he did it happily, people wouldnt care much about it.

another case is actually my lil bro. a grade below me, he's a tubby kid and he will gladly do the 'belly shake' for anyone who can bear to see him with his shirt off. he loves it. kids a ****y lil bastard, but he dresses like **** and is immature. too bad he could be a player.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originaldj said:
Get some laughs out of it. If you look like its bothering you than people will think you are a p****, but if you act like you enjoy it people will think you are fun. Remember "life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. " Make the best out of your situation and always seek to improve it
The point is to not care about what others think.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muphaser said:
Try spitting at him... make youe you hit, cos that right there is the MOST disrespectful and dirty thing you can do...

then turn round get dressed ASAP and walk off
dude, you can now get arrested for attempted murder for spitting because it could contain the aids virus. at least thats what the police charged this chick i know with when she spit on one of them.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
dude, you can now get arrested for attempted murder for spitting because it could contain the aids virus. at least thats what the police charged this chick i know with when she spit on one of them.

You can get done by the police for alot of things they don't tell you... And its gonna be more serious if a girl spits on a cop than if dude spits at another kid