Building a personality that attracts woman.

Messarger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if this question has been brought up before, but how do you build a personality that makes you attractive to woman. In other words, how does one show he's not an "average guy" or demostrate higher value. While i know that there are a lot of ways to do this, including C&F, magic tricks, cold reading, NLP techniques, i feel that using all these doesnt reflect my true personality. Is there a way to just talk to girls/women and attract them without using any "gimmicks" and stuff like that.

My view is that you have to be more interesting than most guys, but i dont know how to create this "interest". Do i really have to resort to magic tricks and stuff like that, or can i talk to a female like how i'd talk to a normal friend, and still attract her at the same time?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but you'd have to have some real serious inner game. An you'd also have to know what personality traits you have convey in order to get her. The thing is your going to have a harder time thinking of ways to convey that personality without a gameplan. It's like you know you have to be unpredictable but how do you do that?

The reason why all those stuff like cold reading, roleplaying, etc works is because they convey all the right personalities. An because your constantly conveying your personality quickly you will be getting attraction very quickly. (30 seconds - 2 minutes)

You don't have to resort to magic tricks and all that so longs you have a basic overview of what c&F is, cold reading, etc you are then able to come up with your own stuff on the fly. So it actually is part of your personality.

You can get girls without this by having a real great vibe but in the end your still going to have to convey your personality in order to actually get with them. (Juggler method comes into mind)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but you need to be loud and obnoxious. That´s what turns girls on...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about having yourself labeled as something that can advance their social standing. "Hott", popular, football star. All of these will attract hott girls. Otherwise you're stuck gaming the cute ones. Sorry.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I hate to say it, but you need to be loud and obnoxious. That´s what turns girls on...
Keep buying into what society tell you. Im not loud and obnoxious by any means, yet i have absolutely no problem with girls. Im actually a little on the quite side, nothing like creating a sense of mystery. Its a part of my personality and i use it to my full advantage.

I dont know if this question has been brought up before, but how do you build a personality that makes you attractive to woman. In other words, how does one show he's not an "average guy" or demostrate higher value. While i know that there are a lot of ways to do this, including C&F, magic tricks, cold reading, NLP techniques, i feel that using all these doesnt reflect my true personality. Is there a way to just talk to girls/women and attract them without using any "gimmicks" and stuff like that.

My view is that you have to be more interesting than most guys, but i dont know how to create this "interest". Do i really have to resort to magic tricks and stuff like that, or can i talk to a female like how i'd talk to a normal friend, and still attract her at the same time?
No you dont need to pull any of these lame ass tricks. They might come in handy if you have the ability to cold read and use certain NLP techniques, but by no means are they required. C&F doesnt make you different, a lot of guys use it. Having a quick wit is important, which is why i like girls who are b*tches. Coming back with witty comments catchs girls off guard, and that right there is enough to get them interested, ive done it plenty of times. You can talk to girls without "gimmicks", but you have to let them know your attracted. Dont talk to them like a friend, that does no good. You want to build tension. And how do you build tension you ask? By teasing, flirting, touching and being in a sexual state. You know what your personality is, and you should know what traits are attractive. If you dont look them up. Write down the aspects about yourself that you have and which traits you would ideally like to have. After you have the traits written out that youd like to have write what it would take to get them and define what you think they are. I, myself, dont spit "game". I talk, and i get the girls talking. Im intelligent and am a rather witty person, so i do rather well. Theres other factors but you need a foundation first...jea.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An awesome personality is ultimately defined by you. For me, it took me 3 years to fully develop most of my personality since I was a freshman. Personal experience builds your character. In a nutshell, you need to have passions and recognize the personality that you have now since that is truly you. Passions like playing the guitar, piano, or whatever instrument are good, but you shouldn't just have these passions because it attracts a lot of girls. You do these things because that is a part of you. Since I don't know your own personality I'll just use mine. I'm one of the nice guys, but I would hate to sacrifice all of this. Instead I changed myself to be carefree and studious, but I am still a "good" person to an extent. I'm more bold, daring, yet I'm still kind when I want to. I have an awesome time with my friends and I smile and laugh a lot. If someone says sh*t I just smirk at them and walk away. I'll fight if I have to, but I didn't really get into any fights except through some word exchanges. You have to have fun and try to talk with a lot of people. Let people see you as a fun, exciting person in your own unique way. Do things that can satisfy you and make you a better person overall (like studying..playing sports...music). Be bold and playful with girls especially...mess around with them. Finally, just don't care about girls and work on improving your personality. If you do it right you'll be happier and girls will be attracted to you. In the end you can look at the girl you truly want then do all these things naturally and she will be probably attracted to you. I hope this helps...this took me a long time to figure out lol

look up killapetehog's posts b/c his posts are just incredible

this is one link on his own bible summary stuff (extremely helpful) It's a very refined DJ bible based on the DJ bible :)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99460

Last edited:

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
shiit I just be myself and chicks seem to like it. This hot girl is always talking to me at my work, and I will always remember this, she told me your like an instant friend your so fun to be around. Honestly I dont try hard either I just treat her like one of the guys, in fact I do that with all of the girls and I get good results. Another thing is I dont do is I really dont talk about myself much. Remeber before you blurt something out to the girls think about it for a second, does it seem okay to talk about? try that man. good luck

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect everybody opionion but I'm the opposite. I stay quiet. I got a lot friends and of course when we hanging out and women are present, I speak but I'm humble with everything. And I guess because Im attractive women want to know more about me. Dont be all loud thats a turn off. Dont put yourself out there she would love to learn more about you if you quiet and not loud and talkative.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you say is right too. I'm mainly quiet because thats what my true personality is, but you have to get out there and interact a bit at least.

Nobody, guy or girl, likes a loud, obnoxious person. I think it's good to create a good social image, but then stay quiet at times to get them thinking. Be the person on both sides of the spectrum. There are plenty of losers who are quiet and non-social. Likewise, same goes for people who can't keep their mouth shut or control their voice volume

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends, all girls have different types of guys they go for.
But i found that the james bond personality, in other words, charming, strong man, when needed be soft and when needed be hard(basically got a soft side towards her and hard side towards life), wisdom, speciallist in something and never appear scared or insecure.

Reaction score
Gunwitch method will help you out. Do it a few times and you'll have a great personality, at least in confidence & boldness...