Broke up with the gf now I really like her roommate!! ?

Woodman

Reaction score
Hello, new here and I was hoping to get some thoughts on this.
Broke up with the ex of 1 and a half year 5 months ago, we didn't live together, I broke it off simply because it wasn't working, we weren't compatible at all, I did my best.

During this time with this lady I met her roommate who is very nice and good looking , want to clarify I did not flirt or hit on her during my relationship, did I ck her out? hell yeah!

While hanging out at their place, the roommate, gave me some vibes that triggered some curiosity from my part, . For example, I am from an specific place where we like to drink this rare drink, well , one day I walk into the kitchen and she had that drink sitting there in plain view, was it coincidence? idk. (note this girl is kinda shy)

Then, she would ask me to open cans/ bottles for her when she actually could do it her self, in a whole year and a half this girl brought one guy over and I got the feeling she was kinda interested in me meeting him ( weird).

She laughs at my stupid jokes and gives me this very subtle looks.

THE QUESTIONS:

Do these signs I perceived mean anything at all?

Should I go for it? I broke up with the ex 5 months ago, I run into the roommate a couple of weeks ago and she was VERY interested about what happened as they are not close at all and don't even talk that much.

Would I be an ******* for trying something with my ex's roommate?

Whats the move here???

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to game her, do it. She's your ex, that means she's in the past. Don't feel bad. It's okay for you to see your ex's roommate. She seems easy to get along with.

Best of luck!

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's people that end up dating their ex's sister and you're worry about a roommate? Just go for it dude.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, she a room mate. Forget your ex, there's a reason she's your ex. She's in the PAST.

You're living in the NOW, so what's wrong with messing with the ex's room mate? It's your choice, and the ex is out of your life. You're the master of your life, what should stop you from going after what you want? A darned ex from your past? Hell no.

Woodman

Reaction score
Copy that!! I was just a little worried when the ex finds out, tha would be very uncomfortable for the two being roommates but I guess I will do it anyway!!

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woodman said:
Hello, new here and I was hoping to get some thoughts on this.
Broke up with the ex of 1 and a half year 5 months ago, we didn't live together, I broke it off simply because it wasn't working, we weren't compatible at all, I did my best.

During this time with this lady I met her roommate who is very nice and good looking , want to clarify I did not flirt or hit on her during my relationship, did I ck her out? hell yeah!

While hanging out at their place, the roommate, gave me some vibes that triggered some curiosity from my part, . For example, I am from an specific place where we like to drink this rare drink, well , one day I walk into the kitchen and she had that drink sitting there in plain view, was it coincidence? idk. (note this girl is kinda shy)

Then, she would ask me to open cans/ bottles for her when she actually could do it her self, in a whole year and a half this girl brought one guy over and I got the feeling she was kinda interested in me meeting him ( weird).

She laughs at my stupid jokes and gives me this very subtle looks.

THE QUESTIONS:

Do these signs I perceived mean anything at all?

Should I go for it? I broke up with the ex 5 months ago, I run into the roommate a couple of weeks ago and she was VERY interested about what happened as they are not close at all and don't even talk that much.

Would I be an ******* for trying something with my ex's roommate?

Whats the move here???

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a personal choice. Personally I thin I would try to meet more women in place of fishing from the same pool. But If it came easypeasey then fu*K it.