British POF is worse than North American

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I met this British HB on one of my drunken adventures.

She exclaimed to me "You are so cool, I love (North Americans), you would be the coolest
guy in England".

I'm thinking to myself "bull****".

Well I wanted to test this theory to see if British HBs were different than NA HBs.

I am actually glad to be in North America, because British girls are far less open to going out with an Asian guy.

North America is only the #2nd worst place to be for dating for Asian guys, with England being the #1 worst.

I spammed UK pof for days, and not even 1 number..

Amaazing.

Not even from the HB0-3s.

British POF is much worse than North America,

just a heads up.

British HBs are much much uglier than their North American counterparts as well.

I guess there are places worse than North America, and that place is called England.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Recently I met this British HB on one of my drunken adventures.

She exclaimed to me "You are so cool, I love (North Americans), you would be the coolest
guy in England".

I'm thinking to myself "bull****".

Well I wanted to test this theory to see if British HBs were different than NA HBs.

I am actually glad to be in North America, because British girls are far less open to going out with an Asian guy.

I spammed UK pof for days, and not even 1 number..

Amaazing.

Not even from the HB0-3s.

British POF is much worse than North America,

just a heads up.

British HBs are much much uglier than their North American counterparts as well.

I guess there are places worse than North America, and that place is called England.

So what did you drink when you got drunk ? Tea or Milk ? Or both ?

I think you are finding excuses once again. Hot girls are everywere.

P

perseverance

I like the way people use their race as a reason for their lack of success, talk about self-pity of the highest order. Right now I'm playing the smallest violin in the world for you.

Britain has the highest amount of interracial relationships in the world, by 2020 mixed race people will make up the largest ethnic minority grouping in the country. Experts in the field of demographics have estimated that in less than one hundred years white people in the UK will be an ethnic minority.

If it's white women you're looking to date as most non-white men are (so it seems) then the UK is the place for you. Your average white woman in the UK loves dating men of ethnic minorities. I see white women with black men, mixed race men, Indian men, Chinese men, Japanese men, men from Iran, Saudi Arabia and so on...

Your problem is not your race, your problems are deeper than just racial issues.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I like the way people use their race as a reason for their lack of success, talk about self-pity of the highest order. Right now I'm playing the smallest violin in the world for you.

Britain has the highest amount of interracial relationships in the world, by 2020 mixed race people will make up the largest ethnic minority grouping in the country. Experts in the field of demographics have estimated that in less than one hundred years white people in the UK will be an ethnic minority.

If it's white women you're looking to date as most non-white men are (so it seems) then the UK is the place for you. Your average white woman in the UK loves dating men of ethnic minorities. I see white women with black men, mixed race men, Indian men, Chinese men, Japanese men, men from Iran, Saudi Arabia and so on...

Your problem is not your race, your problems are deeper than just racial issues.

Where do you see White Women in the UK with Asian men (east asian , not brown). You don't see it happening. That is total b.s. you are spewing. I noticed most of these people who say don't blame your race are usually part of the privileged race.

I have no desire to date British women since i don't live in the UK.

Just bringing up a general observation that the UK less of an open place than North America and much less tolerant of Asians, and the HBS are MUCH MUCH HARDER TO GET, FOR ANYONE, and the quality sucks.

Thats it!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Where do you see White Women in the UK with Asian men (east asian , not brown). You don't see it happening. That is total b.s. you are spewing. I noticed most of these people who say don't blame your race are usually part of the privileged race.

Just bringing up a general observation that the UK less of an open place than North America and much less tolerant of Asians, and the HBS are MUCH MUCH HARDER TO GET, FOR ANYONE, and the quality sucks.

Thats it!

Cry more please.

Matt Heafy from Trivium is half Japanese half American guy. He never had problem attracting girls.

Why ? Because he was so much focused on other things. Such as... MAKING HIMSELF INTO THE ****ING WORLD.

So at the age of 18 he made an album called Ascendancy. Became a hit.

I'm sorry, but I feel like you don't have a life. You just put too much **** about girls. Go focus on other things. It will help you, a lot.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Matt-Heafy-Future-Blues.jpg

One of my girfriends said he looks like a monkey. But who gives a ****, he's banging girls, has a happy life.

And that's the point. Get a happy life, you'll attract women like flies.

When I was in happy relationship girls were ALL OVER ME. I couldn't get them off myself. Now when I got a bit depressed about whole relationship thing which lasted...4 years. No girls. I'm not letting my life go down. There's still many vaginas to get pounded.

P

perseverance

gspshields2 said:
You're talking absolute blue waffle my friend. You have no idea what you're on about. You're making sweeping generalisations about a country you do not live in based on an experience you have had on a British based dating site. You have no desire to date British women, yet you went to all this effort to bring about this topic on SoSuave. You either have a few screws loose up stairs or you have too much free time on your hands.

I guess you'd have a better time with women and life in general if you didn't suffer from racial insecurity. I maybe white, but I'm a skinny, short white guy. I weigh around 63kg and I'm 5'5-5'6 in height. And I am not privileged in anyway, I'm not a hit with the ladies, but unlike you I don't make up silly excuses for my short-comings in life, nor do I wallow in self-pity.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Cry more please.

Matt Heafy from Trivium is half Japanese half American guy. He never had problem attracting girls.

Why ? Because he was so much focused on other things. Such as... MAKING HIMSELF INTO THE ****ING WORLD.

So at the age of 18 he made an album called Ascendancy. Became a hit.

I'm sorry, but I feel like you don't have a life. You just put too much **** about girls. Go focus on other things. It will help you, a lot.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Matt-Heafy-Future-Blues.jpg

One of my girfriends said he looks like a monkey. But who gives a ****, he's banging girls, has a happy life.

And that's the point. Get a happy life, you'll attract women like flies.
I have never heard of Mr Heafy, however I take it he is a success in the music industry = he will get laid almost by default! not eht bold comment from your girlFRIEND. so the guy is butt ugly and get laid loads...because of hsi status, like old wrinkly hugh heffner, old wrinkly Bernie ecclestone from Formula 1. can we all attain these things? f ccuk no, even you, in your young years have had a depressed period of 4 years, what the f ccuck have you been doing in all that time?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some harsh responses! I did observe that some cultures will not let you in no matter what. Sure, the girl can break out of it if she WANTS to, but if not, she will not give up a number or respond or show attraction because she'd be in deep $hit with the family. Just an observance of mine. However, be proud of your race/ethnicity, run with it, and forget about that online crap. Face to face is the way to gain better experience. And yes, in the meantime, chill, and work on improving yourself in all areas. Strong mind is a solid life.

John p

Reaction score
'British HBs are much uglier than their North American counterparts'

Compete and utter nonsense

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a profile on POF to see how females get treated. So, I dressed up in a wig and a nice miniskirt and took pics and posted them.

And I got SO MANY emails. It's just not fair. Women get bombarded with letters from hot guys and we have to scrape for UGs and pigs.

That's it!