bring skiptomylou back

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Skip is the only person i know that actually has a life outside of this forumn, and actually DOES get that pu55y. He speaked purely from experience. You didnt like the sound of it? Well you need to start cus we live in the REAL WORLD, which he knew, REAL WOMEN how to lay them, he wasnt just some DJ robot. You guys had a problem with what he said was prolly the reason why u guys still never get any. HaHa!!! Fukin virgins!! LOL! Lmao. Im playing.... only killkam is the virgin on this forumn. Always Will be!!

You have a little something left on your chin, bro.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip was a lil white trash kid that thought he was gangsta who probably didn´t get any pu$$y at all. Anybody can claim to be a pua on an internet forum.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna fight to bring back some people, we need to bring back Bjerte (the icelander and yes he does have a funny myspace) and Dr. Beard (myspace also found and it is comical). I have been friended by Dr. Beard and awaiting confirmation from Bjerte.

comic_relief

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh, they finaly banned him.

I mentioned this more then 6 months ago.....(sometimes it takes them a while)

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Skip comes back

He going to have to change. He had a poor attitude on this side, always flaming. Yes, flaming is neccessary sometimes, by the way he did is wrong. Unless I see a new skip, otherwise I don't want to see him again.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Pss, who the hell is viper anyways? link some threads to me plz.. cuz i have no idea what ur talkin about and i want an understanding why u think thats me lmao.
oopsy.i guess i mistaken you for someone better.. your diasaniwater.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112295&page=2

"i dont care if i get banned anymore.... i came here to seek help and if i get banned for it then so be it.

Im dasaniwater aka Wheyprotein aka dondan."

so what are you goign to pull out your azz this time? let me guess your account got hacked too!?