Brians 100 Approach Journal

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pissed off! Today was the day. I was planning on going job searching and doing approaches at the same time after my dentist appointment, but for some reason my mom decided to come job searching with me.... No approaches!!!

I have found some songs that get me in the right mood (Dont care, Upbeat, Smooth) Classic Ludacris! "Area Codes" "Rollout" "Move b*tch" Those songs get me in the perfect frame. Im gonna listen to them Pre sarge every time.

I am postponing my Approaches untill I get my driving privlages back (I have 2 Ds, need Cs at least) Should be soon though. Also I will be sure to approach whenever I am out.

ShyRyder said:
Where U at homeboy?????
Are you at least trying man?
I live in Northwest WA, and Yes.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to read these FR journals and say, yeah these are hard and give benefit of a doubt to people who said they are going to do this and that but didn't.

Now, that I am doing one and going out there and getting rejected, getting success and improving where I was the classsic definition of AFC. Don't get me wrong, I have loooooong ways to go. Everything now seems like an excuse if I don't do something I want.

So stop using excuses. You either do this or you don't.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
I am pissed off! Today was the day. I was planning on going job searching and doing approaches at the same time after my dentist appointment, but for some reason my mom decided to come job searching with me.... No approaches!!!

I have found some songs that get me in the right mood (Dont care, Upbeat, Smooth) Classic Ludacris! "Area Codes" "Rollout" "Move b*tch" Those songs get me in the perfect frame. Im gonna listen to them Pre sarge every time.

I am postponing my Approaches untill I get my driving privlages back (I have 2 Ds, need Cs at least) Should be soon though. Also I will be sure to approach whenever I am out.

I live in Northwest WA, and Yes.
Hey if you want it bad enough get past the Excuses and postponements. Man your only 16 by the time that your 20 you could own this world but ya gotta start now. You don’t have to do anything crazy for you first approaches just ask for the time or do the DJ bootcamp and say high for a bit. I see that you got a lifting thread in the health and fitness section that’s really good to start on a good path young. Take it all the way man control your reality and do what you wanna do today cause tomorrow aint real.

-Ryder

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
already 2 pages of reply's and not ONE GOD D*MN APPROACH!!!!!!:kick: :nono: :moon: :mad: :trouble:

i think you belong in the h-school disscussion my friend:wave:

You have much to learn young padawan
too many excuses..the force is weak in you homie:yes:

Get it together...