Brians 100 Approach Journal

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... Simply put. I need to work on my game. Im ok with attraction and being friendly and confident but theres one thing I cant do. Cold Aproach.

Ive been in bootcamps and always seem to bail on the week where you go out and cold approach 10 hotties. I need to get over this.

I also think this is the perfect time for me to do this too. Because
1 I have a car
2 I am getting close to a job (that means interviews as well as being friendly when I have to do my job)
3 I am working out and can feel the testosterone and alphanessduring and post workout.

Rules:
Must be attractive 6+
Must be someone I dont know
Must last at least 2 min
Must write a short FR

School and Job approaches will be counted as half because either its my job to talk/help them or I have probably seen them around school before.

I dont know how long this will take and am not going to aim for a high number per day because I am new and I dont always have time to go and socialize. I am thinking maybe 5-10 per week because I am busy. This should only take me about 4 months max.

Wish me luck and yell at me If I dont keep up.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it man. I always love a good journal make sure you put detail into your reports.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man, why the April 17th?
the only time that matters is right now.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I don't think there's any harm in planning ahead, 'cos it gives you chance to sort anything out that's needs sorting. As it long as it's not too far ahead that is.

D'you think maybe you'll become as legendary as Walden? ;)
Hahaha! I wish! That will take a while and I need more skills in order to be able to withhold a rep as well as his.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it is good to plan ahead, but it sounds like you are stalling a little bit by starting on the 17th. Why not now?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wavejams007 said:
dude, it is good to plan ahead, but it sounds like you are stalling a little bit by starting on the 17th. Why not now?
Spring break, stuck at home, minor surgery, very little social activity. 17th Is when school starts up and I can go socialize in a real city.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump it up!
Ive decided Im also gonna try and incorperate less masturbation along with this. From now on only 1 time a week. I think it gonna be saturday. That way I let the testosterone build up all week and friday night. To all the nay-sayers: Shut up. I know that not masturbating helps me be more "in frame", alpha, w/e

This shouldnt be that hard as long as I keep up: 1 Approach per day

Im pumped to get this going!

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man your first day of work begins tomorrow, again good look. After you get the first one it gets easier and easier. Go for it now is the time use the 3 sec rule and remember to keep your thinking positive afterwards. I just read Resilient signature on this forum just now I like it. “Each approach is a brick in your palace”

I’ll be waiting to hear back

Ryder

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
good luck and have fun.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, I look forward to reading this

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some dj bible as you wait for the 17th. Me and the rest of the djs will help. Like I told bourne, not everyone will be friendly when you apporach them. So be ready.

Good luck. I plan on doing a 100 apporach journal myself this summer.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
deadline

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a loser. lol. Today I was to busy/tired... But Im prolly just using that as an excuse. I didnt even work out today cause I was so trired and had a big HW load. I need to figure out a half hour of free time every day that I can go out and do this. :down: I need to stop with the excuses (The reason Im doing this) *Slaps himself in the face* Damn its hard to change and get out of my box. I am now 1 day behind and for every day behind I get I will make myself do an extra approach the next day.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you got a car? congratulations. Now if you don't have an escalade or a porsche you better work on your game dude. Stop pussing out and just go and talk to those girls. (you can bring a camera with you and film the whole thing so that you can make your own website and get paid for it... just a suggestion)

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paraguayandj said:
you got a car? congratulations. Now if you don't have an escalade or a porsche you better work on your game dude. Stop pussing out and just go and talk to those girls. (you can bring a camera with you and film the whole thing so that you can make your own website and get paid for it... just a suggestion)
lol
I wrote I have a car because that means I have freedom. I can go places by myself when I feel like it. I want to go do this: Take the car to the mall or w/e

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
deadline 11:59 pm

Shyt I haven't left the house all day either! I have end of the semester work to do. Sarge in between classes?