Breakthrough

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow RAFCs, and DJ's

First off i would like to tell you all that i am not a newb. I need your trust for the following thread, for i feel that this is a very important concept for anyone in high school who wants to get past their womanless ways. Pay attention closely.

The information on this forum cannot be applied in its pure form to the high school environment. There are a few minor changes/adaptations that need to be made.

There are a few elements that need to be established before you even think of getting a "yes" or phone number from a girl.

1- Trust
2- Attraction
3- Friends
4- Body language
5- Conversation

===========================================

I- TRUST

In high school a girl that you are trying to "get with" needs to trust you. Otherwise, they will never open up, leaving you no wiggle room to DJ in. How do you establish trust, you ask? Easier said than done.

A- Do not lie
When you lie, all trust is gone. You may get away with it later on in the relationship, but at the beginning honesty is key. If you are not an honest person, make it seem like you are. If you lie to her, and she finds out, say good bye to the relationship.
B- Dont be a hypocrite
Pretty self explanatory, women pick up on these type of things. IF you say one thing, but do another, they do notice, and you will not gain their trust.
C- Mis.
There are plenty of ways that are unusual to gain trust, just pay attention and im sure will find some.

POST ANY WAYS TO GAIN TRUST I DID NOT

============================================

II- Attraction

Of course, attraction is very important. Look your best at all times, but dont make it seem like you are trying to. Find your style, and use it to your hearts content. If a girl is not attracted to you in some way, you will be LJBF'ed pretty quick. Dont make this mistake. Even if you are ugly, you can still look good. Look at all the boys in your HS who get a lot of girls, are they really handsome? You say they are, but your point of view is tainted. A lot of times, style makes up for lack of handsomeness.

=============================================

III- Friends

Ahh the dreaded friends category. I will be brutally honest in this section, and i expect a lot of dissagreements. But hey, like pook says, BE A MAN, and deal with it.

A- Her friends
These females are like hired assassins, they can help you or hurt you. If they hate you? Your chances are decreased dramatically. If they like you? You are in better shape than not. Try to get some meaningful friendships with her friends, and you could benefit. Hey, you could even date them after you and ++GIRL++ break up.

B- Your friends
This is the part where feelings will be hurt, so let me give a little prelude

Your friends are what you will remember about high school. NOT YOUR ROMANTIC ENDEAVORS. So keep this in mind while reading this part.

Girls dislike a lot of people based on who they hang out with. I have experienced this first hand, and let me tell you, its not pretty. You are almost as hated as who you associate with. So if this girl hates someone you hang out wiht occasionally? You are screwed. I will not say what to do, because it all has to do with your individual priorities.

IV- Body language.

All regular DJ methods apply, KINO is of upmost importance. I wont waste space when you can read it in the bible.

V- Conversation

People in HS stress way too much on what they have to say, rather than what the girl is saying. LISTEN TO HER! SHES TELLING YOU WHAT TO SAY!

HER INTERESTS ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY YOUR INTERESTS!
Be honest, and talk about what you both like, dont say you like something you hate. For example, this girl i was DJ'ing liked soccer, and i personally hate it (NO OFFENSE BRITISH READERS). I, being a amateur, said i liked it. She was with a person who had no interest in the sport in 2 days, so let that be a lesson to you.

All other conversation tactics apply.

Any ?'s or comments/revisions, just post them.

Fellow DJ in training,

KB, Leon Phelps' follower

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would appreciate a reply so i kno i didnt do that for nothing lol.

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you don't gotta ask for a compliment, the stuff you write up was grade A.

It's just like dj'n. If you got confidence in your stuff, you dont need no one's opinion.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis is true

KaLiBuR Da DoN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post man, Classic stuff

I gotta bump this