Breaking up with gf...

DRock

Reaction score
I deciding the time is right to break up with my gf...how's this letter look to you??

Well Angela...Judging by your change in behavior & using a little common sense...it's obvious you got something else goin' on. And you know what i mean by that. What a shame...thought you were actually upfront & honest. Oh well...better to find out now that your full of sh!t...then way down the road!

I know you got issues from your past...and it's too bad it affects you the way it does...I'm sure you got trust issues with guys...which is understandable...but I never would've done anything to hurt you. I've dealt with some of the same issues you've been dealt...but you gotta rise above!! I know your a good girl...just a little confused. Which is understandable cause the sh!t you've been dealt can AND will f*ck with your subconscious mind...But like I said...you gotta rise above!!

I DON'T f*cking cheat & lie...i don't see the point. I'm devoted 110% to the person i'm with. And i expect the same. But i don't get the same vibe from ya...seems more of some kinda game to you!

But anyways...I wish you all the best!!!

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that's lame dude. just tell her you need to break up and don't write a letter, you sound like a chicken **** when you do that.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have editied your letter, use some or all of my changes, but I think it would be much better to do it in person, shows that you have the balls

[[Angela,

It's obvious you have something else going on, and you know what I mean. What a shame. I do not fvcking cheat & lie, I don't see the point. I am loyal, but I don't get the same vibe from you.

I'm letting you know this is goodbye. Don't contact me.]]

If she cheated/disrespected you there's no need to let her down easy, use kid gloves, or not be blunt or harsh with her.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually a good letter, I'm surprised. Whether or not I'd send it, I'm unsure.

Either way, you know you need to break up with her, carry on with it.

Whether you do it in person or via letter, it's up to you, and really doesn't matter.

You MUST let her know what feelings have instigated your decision to call it quits...

Alpha1

Reaction score
DRock said:
I deciding the time is right to break up with my gf...how's this letter look to you??

Well Angela...Judging by your change in behavior & using a little common sense...it's obvious you got something else goin' on. And you know what i mean by that. What a shame...thought you were actually upfront & honest. Oh well...better to find out now that your full of sh!t...then way down the road!

I know you got issues from your past...and it's too bad it affects you the way it does...I'm sure you got trust issues with guys...which is understandable...but I never would've done anything to hurt you. I've dealt with some of the same issues you've been dealt...but you gotta rise above!! I know your a good girl...just a little confused. Which is understandable cause the sh!t you've been dealt can AND will f*ck with your subconscious mind...But like I said...you gotta rise above!!

I DON'T f*cking cheat & lie...i don't see the point. I'm devoted 110% to the person i'm with. And i expect the same. But i don't get the same vibe from ya...seems more of some kinda game to you!

But anyways...I wish you all the best!!!
I'm in the same situation as you are DRock. Thought about writing her a letter but that is the wussy way of getting out of it. Be a man and tell her in person.

Reaction score
Tell her nothing - just start pursuing other girls --- investigate secretly to see if your suspicions are true.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
aussiegoat55 said:
I have editied your letter, use some or all of my changes, but I think it would be much better to do it in person, shows that you have the balls

[[Angela,

It's obvious you have something else going on, and you know what I mean. What a shame. I do not fvcking cheat & lie, I don't see the point. I am loyal, but I don't get the same vibe from you.

I'm letting you know this is goodbye. Don't contact me.]]

If she cheated/disrespected you there's no need to let her down easy, use kid gloves, or not be blunt or harsh with her.

OH MY FVCKING CHRIST!

Do you have any balls at all? Instead of pvssyfooting around (again and again and again . . .) you rewrite this guy's Dear Jane letter? You give advice like a woman.

Fvck. DRock, you need to put the pen down, go face to cvnt with this broad and straight up tell her "you do not want her to fvcking call you, email you, send goddamn smoke signals your way. Nothing. Turn around, walk away.

Now go and fvck her best friends.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Alpha1 said:
I'm in the same situation as you are DRock. Thought about writing her a letter but that is the wussy way of getting out of it. Be a man and tell her in person.
Fvcken-A!

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a little b*tch no wonder she lied to you and cheated on you. Men do not break up with letters.

You should do what I do, invite her over, fu*k her again and again till she cums 5-6 times. Get out of bed and while putting your pants on say:

"I don't want to see you anymore, get out"

Then give here $50 to catch a cab if she needs it. If she complains pick her cloths up from the floor and drag her out by the arm. Push her out the door, throw her cloths out and close the door. It is simple and straight forward, letters went out of fashion half way through the 20th century, man the f*ck up.

By the way thats not a break-up letter, thats an 'I hope after you read this you call me and tell me you love me' letter.

Last edited:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
You are a little ***** no wonder she lied to you and cheated on you. Men do not break up with letters.

You should do what I do, invite her over, fu*k her again and again till she cums 5-6 times. Get out of bed and while putting your pants on say:

Then give here $50 to catch a cab if she needs it. If she complains pick her cloths up from the floor tell her and drag her out by the arm. Push her out the door, throw her cloths out and close the door.It is simple and straight forward, letters went out of fashion half way through the 20th century, man the f*ck up.

By the way thats not a break-up letter, thats an 'I hope after you read this you call me and tell me you love me' letter.
Oh I like that, I like that very much.

Reaction score
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Tell her nothing - just start pursuing other girls --- investigate secretly to see if your suspicions are true.
Disregard my previous advice - you should marry her!

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a real DJ & text her instead of sending a letter. I mean, if your goal (as it appears to be) is to avoid a difficult conversation, get w/ the times!! Nothing says you're hip like using current technology.....

Seriously man, grow a pair, be a man, and talk face to face. Think of it as practice for more difficult conversations you'll inevitably have in the future..

peps

Reaction score
yeh id say dont send the letter. Try and work the still friends angle too, so you can start gaming her friends

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the guy above... nail her in the ass till she can't walk the next day, then kick her to the curb.
There's no need for love letters and drama this isn't a soap opera for god's sake.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
OH MY FVCKING CHRIST!

Do you have any balls at all? Instead of pvssyfooting around (again and again and again . . .) you rewrite this guy's Dear Jane letter? You give advice like a woman.

Fvck. DRock, you need to put the pen down, go face to cvnt with this broad and straight up tell her "you do not want her to fvcking call you, email you, send goddamn smoke signals your way. Nothing. Turn around, walk away.

Now go and fvck her best friends.
Hahahahaha, wow, you've taken it personal and outside the cooking thread. I've won, you've lost control of yourself and let me get to you. Wow, hahahaha.

Yet again, KarmaSutra demonstrates his superb ability of selective reading.

Aussiegoat: [[but I think it would be much better to do it in person, shows you have the balls]]

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better yet, get really pissed and make sure she flees without her pants or shirt. Tell her she has to get out NOW! lol

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Karma, you should not have rewrote the letter. What's the point?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I agree with Karma, you should not have rewrote the letter. What's the point?
If he decides to use the letter method, because IT IS his decision, the one I rewrote doesn't come off as weak and lame.

Like I said before, ugh, it would be a lot better to do it in person.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
You are a little b*tch no wonder she lied to you and cheated on you. Men do not break up with letters.

Then give here $50 to catch a cab if she needs it. If she complains pick her cloths up from the floor and drag her out by the arm. Push her out the door, throw her cloths out and close the door. It is simple and straight forward, letters went out of fashion half way through the 20th century, man the f*ck up.

You know, you can "man up" without turning into a fvcking assh0le. If he knows she's cheated, then your advice is fine. But he don't know sh1t. No need to blow your top like some out-of-control emotional wreck who's only recourse in life is to make himself feel good by hurting others.

seriously.