Brawl at fitness club today

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you came off as a huge creeper. If she was interested in you she would have told her friend to back off.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
In my view, you handled everything like you should. The arrogant friend of your target was disrespecting you and shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. It's a shame she didn't get physically aggressive with you, so you could've kicked her to the floor. Throwing water at your target when she shouted to you was beautiful, much respect for that move! I also like the way you handled the friend when you met her next day. Keep it up, bro!
Maybe it's just me, but when it comes to crazy b**ches, the old saying "fight fire with fire" doesn't work. I'd rather just be cool, walk away from it, and make her look like the angry moron. Losing your cool because of some jealous nobody just lowers you to her level.

You can't duke it out with every moron you come across in life. F that. I would have said "Seriously?", walked away, and ended it right there.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
WRONG WRONG WRONG! this was a good thing.

This is what DJ's do they make women feel a wide arrange of emotions
Are you seriously prepared to argue that throwing water on chicks that don't want to be around you is a DJ move? If you are, that's cool. I just want to know what I'm dealing with here, before I lay into you.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i think its safe to say you blew it.

"Tough titties hun" While that is kind of funny, there is another route you should have taken. I would have called her on her rudeness and made her look like the biotch she really is.

After l girl got irate with you, you should have completely focused your attention on the other girl you were after.

Throwing the water on that girl is also pretty hilarious. I wouldnt have done it simply because that can get you into trouble you dont need.

You cant be a DJ and lose your cool like that. DJ's dont lose their cool over stupid crap like that.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
Sounds like you came off as a huge creeper. If she was interested in you she would have told her friend to back off.
And if she wasn't interested, I wouldn't of gotten her number in the first place. Although I agree with some of this, she gave her loudmouth friend the hand gesture to call it off but she continued to jump up and down hesterically. Even as I was walking out of the room to stop me from putting a bottle of evian across her teeth she still followed me. So I said sarcasticly "You're talking to me like you want to fight me ..whats up with that?" and her mouth was just open, cant even rememeber what she was yapping about.

What makes you think she'll tell her to back off, if I'm not well known enough within the group, like someone said above, I didn't close on the obstacle and to be fairly honest, her face resembled too much of a buttcrack for my attention. I couldnt be asked.

As for the water incident, I already said I was going to calm it down abit with the target and say there where no ill feelings tonight. I did not LOSE MY COOL either, not infront of her anyway. I mean, after the friends boyfriend tries to manhandle you, you dont exactly eject out of that mindstate. She yelled, and I figured if I'm going out I might aswell go out with a splash. Why be the victim and then walk away?

She texted me with a question mark today, hell, I dont know what that means, I havent replied back. I noticed her name came up on Facebook chat aswell.

Just gathered enough infomation to know that she is not WORTH a damn squirt of p!ss! everybody who is nice to her, she is a b!tch too, hence why she has few friends.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I think he did a good job.

At least he's not boring.