Brawl at fitness club today

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so sh!t went down pretty bad today. Heres a little light on things
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170910

Cut a long story short, I went in, STRAIGHT AWAY, saw her and started talking, she started smiling and laughing, maybe because I ran into her section so quickly and she didnt expect it.

So then I join in there routine, like I SAID I WOULD. Building rapport with EVERYBODY (guy teamates, teacher, ) there including her b!tchy friend. EVERYTHING was fine with me and her, so I FTC (false time constraint), pivot, everything making her think I'm not interested. As I walk off she calls me back and I acted like I didn't hear her.

After a cardio workout, I noticed they put on there clothes to leave. There teacher and guy teamates have ALREADY left, they're still there talking. They dont usually stay this late, which had me thinking maybe she wanted me to come in and talk to her.

SO I go over and asked the girl I was speaking to about what shes doing later. Her friend gets involved and says "WE WHERE HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION" so after that I said "OH WELL TOUGH TITTIES HUN", Girl I'm tryna game laughs.

Bla Bla Bla, out of nowhere the volume gets louder and her tone gets vicous. So I ask her whys she shouting? She then says "YOU CAN P!SS OFF NOW", so I'm like WTF, whys you're friend ****blocking? I asked her friend to come outside so we can TALK. By this time, everybody that was training has come out the room and see's what all the noise is about.

Outside of gym now and she is still cursing, shouting and yelling at me. Her boyfriend comes out the room who also trains there, and holds her, holding his arms out at me, so I said "DUDE, DONT TOUCH ME", he holds my collar and trys to push me over, but I threw my bottle of water I had at his face.

My buddy comes and tells me to get in the car, so right now, the girl I've been trying to game is walking up to the bus stop alone. So we pulled up and I wanted to say theres no "Ill feelings about today", but she straight up shouted and said "WHAT YOU DOING HERE!!" So I said fvck this and threw some water at her too. She then screamed and said "COME HERE!"

Everything was fine until HER FRIEND intervened. I might be banned from the gym now.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn what a mess, dude.

First of all, "we were having a private conversation" chick is out of her f'ing mind. That's obvious. I liked your response, though. After she started getting worse I would've just left, man. Maybe said something to your target like "Ok, I'll be back when your friend regains control of her body." or something along those lines. Who wants to stick around while some crazy broad is being all hysterical and shouting and shit? I personally would never want to "go outside and talk" to a nutjob like that...and it also made it worse because it drew her bf's attention to you which got you caught up in a physical altercation.

Also, why did you roll up on your target afterward? She would she still be all frazzled from earlier. I would've given her at least a few days to cool off. But then you threw water at her, too? :crackup: Come on, man. No need for that. When she shouted at you what you were doing there, you could've just said "Being a cool, calm and collected individual. You?" But the water was just too much. Having your target hang around such a trashy sociopath like her friend is a serious red flag. Birds of a feather usually flock together, indicating that she was likely just as crazy as her friend.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all coming back to me, I should've just ejected when her friend was giving me gip. But having said that it would've gone against me any which way. She already made out I was to scared to talk to her.

All of a sudden, my target was flirting heavy with this chickensh!t who works at the gym, NEVER EVER talks to him, but today somehow she was flirting with him and then looking into the room where I train. Having been AMOGed attempted, verbal and physical altercations and humiliated I'm in a bit of a effed up mood.

But it made me realise that she is just as crazy as her friend. Maybe because she used to be a "TOMBOY" in her younger days, showed today. Well I got an emotion out of her. Better than nothing, big NEXT.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you were just having playful conversation with her and it all kicked off over nothing. Thats what happen with headcases. It ain't your problem so don't worry about it. You did nothing wrong apart from throwing water over them which might count against you.

Anyway use the club as normal and act like nothing happened.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people in these clubs are Fvcked up. I don't go to them, but I was there on business last summer. And one of the b!tches working there just up and raised her voice to me and asked for my name and everything and then I asked for her full fvckin name, then she tells my company that I threatened her (Big Lie) so I tell them that she threatened me (Big Lie back). Anyway, my company stood by me and she got canned lol. All the other "fitness" emplOyEEs just were soooo nice to me after that, because we were on video (which they reviewed) and I did absolutely nothing fvcking wrong! While it clearly showed the b!tch as being all out of control and Rude, going out of her way to f with me, who didn't know her from sh!t until that day.

Just know that if you have God on your side no matter if no one else is on your side, you will be victorious.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You threw water in the girl's face? That's some awesome assh0le game LMAO. I wonder how she'll react.

You probably should've left them alone when her c0ckblock friend said they were having a private conversation, wait for her to reinitiate conversation with you.

Poonani Maker said:
Just know that if you have God on your side no matter if no one else is on your side, you will be victorious.
:rolleyes:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
So we pulled up and I wanted to say theres no "Ill feelings about today", but she straight up shouted and said "WHAT YOU DOING HERE!!" So I said fvck this and threw some water at her too.
Love it!! Awesome dude!! Probably won't win her over but who cares she's most likely a head case anyway.

I think when her friend was freaking out that gave you a good opportunity to show how calm and cool you are. "Wow you're really getting worked up aren't you? Don't let it ruin your day." Then a coy little smile to your girl and roll your eyes like her friend is a psycho. Then just eject.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh what you did was not awesome

if a chick tells you to piss off you should probably stop

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just got NEXTED by the gym.

But really, throwing water at the girl?

Please update this thread on how you plan to follow up afterwards.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this story gave me a good laugh ha ha but on a serious note, someone missed his meds that day.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha,

Just saw her loudmouth friend at the gym again, I walked in and she said "Thats the guy that threw water at my friend", "Him" .. with a silent tone. I said "WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU SAY?" and she was quiet as hell, funny now that my target is not with her, she is silent as a Church Mouse.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Haha,

Just saw her loudmouth friend at the gym again, I walked in and she said "Thats the guy that threw water at my friend", "Him" .. with a silent tone. I said "WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU SAY?" and she was quiet as hell, funny now that my target is not with her, she is silent as a Church Mouse.
Yeah! You told her.

....freak.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Also, why did you roll up on your target afterward? She would she still be all frazzled from earlier. I would've given her at least a few days to cool off. But then you threw water at her, too? :crackup: Come on, man. No need for that.
WRONG WRONG WRONG! this was a good thing. You know what every other guy would have done?

guy: I'm sorry about the incident it was my fault

What you did brother was unexpected and an awesome A*hole move like a previous poster said. You did the opposite of every other nice guy out there would have done. After you threw the water at her you know what was going on? a whole bunch of emotions and thoughts were going thru her head. She was totally shocked and was trying to make sense of it all. This is what DJ's do they make women feel a wide arrange of emotions.
When she shouted at you what you were doing there, you could've just said "Being a cool, calm and collected individual. You?"
gay *cough cough*

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my view, you handled everything like you should. The arrogant friend of your target was disrespecting you and shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. It's a shame she didn't get physically aggressive with you, so you could've kicked her to the floor. Throwing water at your target when she shouted to you was beautiful, much respect for that move! I also like the way you handled the friend when you met her next day. Keep it up, bro!

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OH WELL TOUGH TITTIES HUN",
I can't imagine anybody having anything other than a negative reaction to this line. You have to learn to read people. When she gave you the *****y attitude you should've tried being friendly to her or at least ignore her. Besides, rule #2: conquer the obstacles before you go for the target.