BPD ex wont stop calling

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a dilemma,

I have a BPD ex that a few days later after the breakup is now with my friend.

She keeps calling me after some slut shaming that happened with her. Should I pick up her calls and tell her how much of a slut and bi***h she is or should I just keep ignoring her. Her and her new boyfriend keep messaging me.

Thanks, #winstronwins

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real shame reading this is how alot of guys have no bro code anymore smh..

Go NC and in a few weeks/months when shes blowing you up again screenshot it and send it to your "friend". Then block his number too.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This BPD crap is getting overplayed in here. How about blocking both of their numbers now instead of waiting? Sounds like a good idea to me unless you like to thrive off of their drama,

winstrolwins said:
I'm asking if I should block her number or if i should answer and tell her how much of a slut she is and to think about what she did and then block her...
Not sure why you would have to ask something that is well known common sense. If she is actually a BPD, you would know your words don't mean sh1t to her since you are broken up. Block her number and be done with it if she's giving you a hard time. This isn't that difficult.

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
This BPD crap is getting overplayed in here. How about blocking the numbers now instead of waiting? Sounds like a good idea to me unless you like to thrive off of their drama,
I'm asking if I should block her number or if i should answer and tell her how much of a slut she is and to think about what she did and then block her...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block both of those toxic fücks from your phone AND your life.

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Block both of those toxic fücks from your phone AND your life.
Vlad, my Ego is telling me to cuss that beezy out. The dude is already done with, **** that fake friend toxic piece of ****.

Anyways, her on the other hand. I think she has this genius plan that she's using him to go see her ex that is locked up in a psycho home. It's almost like I get pleasure from knowing her next move. I'm done and over with her, it was just like 3 months of pure sex and listening to her ***** and when she would ***** i'd leave her alone.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it messes their minds.

Once you show any type of emotion they will then rationalize it into something that will fit their twisted view of the world.

You: You slut etc etc
Her thinking -> He's just jealous! Good thing I left him, now I will drop my panties and forget him with all the sex I will have with strangers!

You: Good luck with your new relationship
Her thinking -> Oh good! Now I can drop my panties and have tons of sex with strangers!

You: I hate you
Her thinking -> Oh well, I gave my best shot, time to drop my panties and forget him with all the sex I will have with strangers!

You: I love you/miss you
Her thinking -> What a lame wuss, he still cares about me although all the **** I've put him through, I guess I am some hot **** or something, time to drop my panties and forget him with all the sex I will have with strangers!

In any case these crazy *****es will turn anything you say against you and at the end will use it as an excuse to be slutty.

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, CerwinVega

So you're saying the best option for everyone dealing with situations like this is absolutely zero contact with them, never respond, and DO NOT post an indirect posts related to them. Act is if they are dead to you and move on with your life?

Because that is what I'm doing. Acting as if she died.

Also what pisses them off more? Seeing me with another girl?

I just want all the possible Ammo I may need without having contact with her. I know she is stalking my pages, I keep them public so she can get jealous. Should I block her on my social media too?

Anyone can feel free to answer this.

Thanks, Winstrolwins

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you stop playing games like a little kid and stop worrying about what is going "piss them off"?

How about you act like a g-damn man and block them from your phone and your life simply because you want to move on?

Don't you even give me this crap about how you are acting like she died and moved on when immediately after you are saying you left your Facebook open to public on purpose so she can get jealous.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

You don't need ammo to use against her. The only bullet in the chamber you need is that of living well. Who cares if it pisses her off or not... is that what you need for you to be happy in life? Vitriol? Hate? Revenge? Take a deeper look, brother, you need it.

Right now you should be considering the name, wintstrolloses.

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex,

I am extremely well off without her, she did nothing but meet physical needs BRO.

Why not play mind games with someone who plays mind games? Fighting fire with fire is not always the route, but in my childish games is what I plan to do unless....Absolutely ignoring my BPDex makes it worse, i'd rather just ignore her.

When I say I'm acting as if she's dead, I mean she's dead to me.

She chose a "friend" and not she will suffer and so will he.

If it was anyone else, **** I wouldn't even care.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll know that you blocked her from all that garbage which means that you do in fact care a bit about her (since you did take time to do all that and the fact that you thought about her too). The best way to get her ticking is to show that you have already forgotten about her. Like forgotten forgotten. Almost like a "hey I remember you now!" kind of thing. Indifference is key here.

You don't really give a hoot that she is gone, it's just really annoying you that she is constantly trying to contact you. That's great that you don't care, you just want a little bit of entertainment is all especially since she is trying to start shyt. That's perfectly fine as long as you do it only to borderlines and narcissists. Other [normal] girls are a no go.

Just basically pretend that you don't know who she is or that you two "can still be friends" :crackup: or something to get her going. You know what I mean, just something that basically tells her that you either forgot about her (because she has no significance in your life whatsoever), you don't need her for anything (so she isn't wanted by you), or *drumroll* that someone else took her spot. This last one shows her that you really don't care about her, that you already have forgotten about her, and that you don't need her for anything. That'll really mess her up.

But regardless of anything, you still need to be indifferent with her :up: .

winstrolwins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Greatest,

Thank you for the brilliant response. She is diagnosed by a professional (BPD) and who knows what else. So pretty much dont make any more troll post about her on the intranet and let her be. That will make her go more nuts than she already is lol.

I already have a few dates set up so i can't wait to upload the "happy" pictures from the dates lol

Define indifferent, not exactly sure what you mean by that.

Thanks, #winstrolwins