BPD ex reached out, what is the proper response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So you're just here to say I'm not that great? That's you're whole purpose? You're supposed to show others that you are greater, not just say I'm not that great.

antibigneil? Oh, and just so you know, I'm bigger than you too. Be honest, you're a short, bald man, correct?

There you have it, folks:

* Applegoo says $200,000 isn't that much where her Section 8 apartment is, but won't tell us how much she makes in welfare.
* Applegoo says this girl isn't that hot but refuses to show us a photo of a girl she thinks is hot.

Applegoo.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're just here to say I'm not that great? That's you're whole purpose? You're supposed to show others that you are greater, not just say I'm not that great.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm bigger than you too.

There you have it, folks:

* Applegoo says $200,000 isn't that much where her Section 8 apartment is, but won't tell us how much she makes in welfare.
* Applegoo says this girl isn't that hot but refuses to show us a photo of a girl she thinks is hot.

Applegoo.
You're deluded. People don't come here for epenis, except you. Also, you don't realize you start all the stupid sh1t talking right? Why the fvck do you care if someone thinks your girl is the hottest girl around or not? I don't. In my opinion, I've dated hotter/better looking girls, but maybe you would like your girl more. She's not my style. I like really petite, tall girls. You like them a little bit thicker. Who the hell cares?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And your opinion does not trump a formal, official consensus.

My girl weighs 105 lb.

I found a photo of Applegoo (currently single and unemployed):

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"That girl is a 7 but I won't dare show any girl I think is hotter, because there is no such girl" - applegoo

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
We get it. You never saw a hotter girl in your life and have steam coming out your ears. Look at you, trying to disprove that I have a hot girl, as your main purpose is to whine that a hotter girl (of a secret race) hurt you, deeply, and that it's because she was mentally ill. You poor thing!

Anyhow, I took all those photos and am proud of our work. I plan to take more. I think this girl is incredible and her scores prove that, no matter what certain bitter bald headed Indian men say in the wee hours.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl, I showed Neil's girl's pic to my friend asking him to rate her and he straight up asked me why I was showing him a pic of my ex. Then I told him no, not my ex (I think my ex is hotter personally). His reply "looks like a hooker...idk"

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, I took all those photos and am proud of our work. I plan to take more. I think this girl is incredible and her scores prove that, no matter what certain bitter bald headed Indian men say in the wee hours.
Dude, while I'm not indian, cut out the racist sh1t. Seriously unacceptable. You want to talk sh1t and stuff, fine, but cut out the race. There are actually quite amount of indian dudes here, like that skinny guy or whatever his name is and others.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
SUMMARY:

Applegoo: I was dating a girl who left me because she had BPD and was CRAZY!
bigneil: My BPD girl never left me.
Applegoo: Your BPD girl isn't that hot.
bigneil: (Proof that his BPD girl is that hot)
Applegoo: YOUR GIRL IS A CVNT WHO GIVES BLOW JOBS FOR $50!!!!!
bigneil: Gee, I wonder why Applegoo's girl left him?

Reaction score
NOTE: I'm a photographer and she's a model. SHE brags about the (standardized) ratings (many now in the 99 percentile).

You guys can't argue with the 99 percentile.
If you knew about Statistics you Knew that the fact that many of us are rating her as a 7, makes it highly unlikely for her to je in the 99 percentile.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you knew about Statistics you Knew that the fact that many of us are rating her as a 7, makes it highly unlikely for her to je in the 99 percentile.
Do you know about punctuation? Why are you randomly capitalizing certain words? Are you saying people here are unbiased against me? Funny. The 99 percentile was based on a national consensus from a professional photo rating service called Photo Feeler. I had dozens of different girls rated.

Why not put some of your girls there and prove me wrong? Show me that your girls can score 99 percentile too.

Here's how it works: until one of you can show the forum a hotter girl, I have the hottest girl on the forum.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary of Neil in every thread:

Neil: "My GF scored a 9.9 on the website and I make 200k a year. She also is diagnosed BPD and loves me. Don't you guys think I'm so cool"

Neil to himself: "I bet the guys on sosuave are so jealous and envious of me now. Mission accomplished"

SoSuave Members rolling their eyes reading while reading his posts: "Neil is massively insecure"

Neil, how do you know realize this? Rofl. Are you seriously that dumb?

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUMMARY:

Applegoo: I was dating a girl who left me because she had BPD and was CRAZY!
bigneil: My BPD girl never left me.
Applegoo: Your BPD girl isn't that hot.
bigneil: (Proof that his BPD girl is that hot)
Applegoo: YOUR GIRL IS A CVNT WHO GIVES BLOW JOBS FOR $50!!!!!
bigneil: Gee, I wonder why Applegoo's girl left him?
Rofl...you are seriously deluded if that's what you took from all this. Didn't you say you have ESP (psychic ability) too? You are so dumb rofl

Neil, where do you live in Texas? I'll come out in July and take your b1tch from you. Honestly, even as a wh0re stripper hooker, like my ex was to be fair (at least I am honest), she's selling herself short by being with your old wrinkly ass.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Neil,

This is a recent girl I was chilling with. Not the prettiest girl I've been with but still very pretty. Whenever I go out in public with her, everyone stares. Unlike your girl, she does not have a butter face and does not look like a hooker.

Why do you think everyone is calling your girl a 7? I heard there were hot white girls in Texas. Guess I heard wrong if you are salivating over your hooker GF or maybe you are ugly and she is the best you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.