BPD ex reached out, what is the proper response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she reached out. Sent an email, explained how much regret she has over everything. Decided to check up on her social media, and I saw she deleted everything, from her facebook to instagram profile. I am guessing something did not go well with a new target. Also, her family is just as crazy as she is and hated me, and they constantly got in the way. They thought their stupid daughter was too good for me.

These are my three options

1) Text her mom and dad that their daughter reached out to me and I want nothing to do with her. Tell them to make sure she never contacts me again (this is also as a fvck you to them for thinking she was too good for me) and ignore her.

2) Simply ignore her.

3) Tell her that I am not interested and I have moved on.

What would be the most effective option in making her feel crap? She gave me a golden opportunity to win here, and I want to take full advantage of it. If any of you guys have any better ideas, let me know.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long had you been in No contact with her?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ignore. Why the fvck would you want to be with a crazy B!tch?

And ignoring shows indifference which will drive her nuts and also keep you from getting sucked back in to her web.

Unless you want start kissing her mouth that has probably had tons of loads blown in it since you were with her.......

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You broke up with her months ago and you still have her mommy on speed dial??

You're most serious option is tattling?

Seriously, are you like 9? If not, how about option 4) F*ck her?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You broke up with her months ago and you still have her mommy on speed dial??

You're most serious option is tattling?

Seriously, are you like 9? If not, how about option 4) F*ck her?
I see why you like BPDs so much.

Anyway, you don't really know the story. She got her mom involved at the end and her mom and father were very, very rude with me, insulted me. Told me they never wanted their daughter dating me in the first place. Same thing happened w/ her previous ex and her getting her parents involved.

I don't want to fvck her again. There's a guy she was with, similar to you. 40s, rich, fvcks hot looking strippers and models. He's married, too. She even fvcked with his head and he's not over her, even after 3 years. He STILL contacts her and tries, and she gets so much pleasure rejecting him. He is a complete DJ it seems, except with her. This is with all the puss he gets. I think this girl would have cleaned your clock, to be honest.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ignore her. The proper response is silence. Silence says you DGAF. Do Not involve her parents in any way.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you stick to NC that will tell her you are not interested and she should move on. If you tell her you are not interested, you will be feeding the beast and opening the door. If you really want nothing to do with this chick, do not feed the beast.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Anyway, you don't really know the story. She got her mom involved at the end and her mom and father were very, very rude with me, insulted me. Told me they never wanted their daughter dating me in the first place. Same thing happened w/ her previous ex and her getting her parents involved.

I don't want to fvck her again. There's a guy she was with, similar to you. 40s, rich, fvcks hot looking strippers and models. He's married, too. She even fvcked with his head and he's not over her, even after 3 years. This is with all the puss he gets. I think this girl would have cleaned your clock, to be honest.
Even more reason to ignore. You know what, fvck that........block her on everything so you don't have to even see her shyte again

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

I don't want to fvck her again. There's a guy she was with, similar to you. 40s, rich, fvcks hot looking strippers and models. He's married, too. She even fvcked with his head and he's not over her, even after 3 years. He STILL contacts her and tries, and she gets so much pleasure rejecting him. He is a complete DJ it seems, except with her. This is with all the puss he gets. I think this girl would have cleaned your clock, to be honest.
My BPD loves me. Your BPD had to have her parents talk to you after what you did at the family cookout. Could it be that all BPD women (and all seducers) are not alike?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BPD loves me. Your BPD had to have her parents talk to you after what you did at the family cookout. Could it be that all BPD women (and all seducers) are not alike?
Are you on the forum to brag and be a douche or to help? If your girl really bpd, you are selling yourself short.

Billtx49

Reaction score
True BPDs cannot love you. After a couple of weeks after a break up, it might as well have been like they were never with you.
That's right, their part of the deal was all fake, but they always use the right words and statements to convince you it's real.…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think they know what love is
No they don't. What they are though is a mindfvck to the max for you.
It's the main reason why they usually eject, (triangulation or dump) when you get too close, because there's nothing underneath to back up what they said to you earlier.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without a doubt IGNORE

Nothing hurts these crazy bishes more than, complete and utter silence..

Nothing you can say to her, or her parents will be as powerful as this.. SILENCE

Or better still.. just block the hoe.. no more bread crumbs, problem solved

Glassguy

Reaction score
Neil, your words are foolish. Who can take someone who tries to have relationships with sluts, strippers and hookers seriously?

I could find better relationship candidates in restaurant parking lots dumpster diving than the chicks you write about on here.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, your words are foolish. Who can take someone who tries to have relationships with sluts, strippers and hookers seriously?

I could find better relationship candidates in restaurant parking lots dumpster diving than the chicks you write about on here.
Prove it. Show us photos of the women who told you they love you.

Actually, it is you who is generalizing. My girlfriend is from one of the wealthiest families in the city (which is why my stepfather loved her - they know how to tell trash from class, you don't). She is merely trying to be a star on her own, to impress her father who she adores. I just learned that as she introduced me to her family.

Saying all strippers are hookers is patently false. Only 70% are.

She told me last night she doesn't want to strip anymore. Tell me how many millionaire strippers you know who love you and who decide to retire on your watch and we might take you seriously. Otherwise, go back to your Nintendo and xvideos.com.

The fact you want to hurl around insults is an expression of the rather extreme frustration that is your sex life.

Status
Not open for further replies.