Borgata Atlantic City NJ = DJ Paradise!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Goin there this weekend. Can't wait! Stayed there a few times before. That place is DJ Paradise. B-Bar, Murmur, Mixx.

Should be a great time.

Anyone been there lately? Any good stories?

judoguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i had plans to go there this saturday but cancelled due to a better prospect. I am down there about once a month if you ever wanna party sometime....

staying there is very $$$ though...I usually just go down for the day...

what's your gameplan? I usually hit mixx or go to a roullette table with hot girls and just start gaming them

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I usually go with alot of people since ALOT of them gamble like lunatics the room's at Borgata are always comped. I'm just staying overnight. Def going to Mixx late night. B-Bar is okay. Everytime my friends and I go and hang at that bar before going out we meet girls there. Mixx is great. Too bad it's not a holiday. Place is usually packed. I swear A.C. gets all the hot women from NJ,NY,PA,CT etc and seem like there's always more women than men.

We've got alot of people going down so I'm sure groups will break up and do their own thing or whatever. We're goin to gamble then to Harrahs quick to check out the Pool thing then back to Borgata for Mixx in the late night.

I don't do the regular "gaming" women thing. I just either start talking to them and go from there or usually I get them talking to me if I'm online for the club, sitting there at the bar or hanging in the club. Guess I come off as pretty cool people. lol.

keykey

Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I usually go with alot of people since ALOT of them gamble like lunatics the room's at Borgata are always comped. I'm just staying overnight. Def going to Mixx late night. B-Bar is okay. Everytime my friends and I go and hang at that bar before going out we meet girls there. Mixx is great. Too bad it's not a holiday. Place is usually packed. I swear A.C. gets all the hot women from NJ,NY,PA,CT etc and seem like there's always more women than men.

We've got alot of people going down so I'm sure groups will break up and do their own thing or whatever. We're goin to gamble then to Harrahs quick to check out the Pool thing then back to Borgata for Mixx in the late night.

I don't do the regular "gaming" women thing. I just either start talking to them and go from there or usually I get them talking to me if I'm online for the club, sitting there at the bar or hanging in the club. Guess I come off as pretty cool people. lol.
You seem somewhat desperate to prove something.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
keykey said:

You hit the nail right on the head! I'm actually a VERY desperate, repulsive, hermit! This is the first time in a loooong time I've been let out of my cage! Any techniques you'd recommend for gaming those "real life" women Mr. KeyKey?

(P.S. Please, Please don't let the sosuave community know I'm a reclusive fraud. I BEG of you!) Thanks!

The Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pool at Harraha's is ALWAYS a good time. The place is swarming with bachelorette parties.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keykey said:
Don't be hating on these guys for getting single mothers and a wide assortment of 40ish women!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Don't be hating on these guys for getting single mothers and a wide assortment of 40ish women!

Aww C'mon BJ! Single mom's, 40ish women, gambling addicts, mafia wives, and us toothless, elderly degenerates need love too!

We all can't have a cornucopia of gorgeous models like you!

Thanks for standing up for me from the bottom of my heart old boy.