Booty Grabbing

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have yall ever played a booty grabbing game in High School. I did it in middle school and scrapped it in high school. In middle school I just ran up to a fine chick and grabbed her butt. The chicks seem to like it and chased my freinds and I. One day when we were playing ball they came on the court feeling on us. I did it one time and the girl went to the office. I thought I was going to get expelled. Well she went for some other reason. I sat with her on the bus...I was an afc so I didn't make a move. That say scared the hell out of me and til this day I haven't grabbed a girl's butt!

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ballsy, but I think you should only do it if you know the girl and she might have some interest in you. If you do it to some random girl, I'd be prepared for a smack.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it to girls I had some sort of rapport with.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this:

Girls grow up. In high school its not really harassment anymore, and she never asked you to stop anyway.

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends grabbed this girls ass walking in front of us one day, thinking it was this chick we knew, but it turned out to be somebody else we did not know.

It was the damn funniest thing I have ever seen in High School..

Even made the yearbook.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Booty grabbing is a favorite of mine but make sure its someone you know. One time I grabbed this girl's ass that I just met and she looked at me with a mix of digust and horror. I wasn't trying to pursue this chick but if I did, then I blew my chances. However one time at a party, there was a girl that knew of me for three years and grabbed her ass (it was a great ass) and she giggled and was like "Do you like my ass?" I grabbed it again later that night with positive results. I personally stay away from that unless they have nice asses then I like to reward them. I like big asses (not fat asses) and it seems like a lot of girls don't like them and a nice grab or slap and a compliment about their ass works wonders for you.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grabbin some ass is good kino as well as it is in good taste.

i personally like to give a hard squeeze in the middle of makin out.

but (ironic) doin it to someone you dont know at all aint right b/c you are invadin their privacy.

i know some guys that do that kinda shiat all the time. i lost a lotta respect for them.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Drix
All you do was lose respect for them? Did you give them a royal beat down?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
i played a version of that game. I got too carried away one time... I grabbled my girlfriends older sisters ass. The older sister was hotter. My gf and I broke up. Her older sister and I make out all the time!

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this reminds me of an interesting event last year during school. this was when i had first found the site, so i was a major afc (i don't claim to be a dj yet, but i was infinitely worse then). i was walkin down the hall with some friends one day during lunch, and this girl (maybe an 8 or so, and probably a junior, whereas i was a soph) grabbed my ass. i jumped around with a look of absolute terror on my face, and my friends were bustin my ass for not getting her number and laughing at the look on my face. now, i do both of those as well. i kinda wish i'd have gotten the digits, and i laugh at the fact that i was so scared of it...

Reaction score
The last time I did that was last year and I didn't exactly play grab ass, I just came by and smacked some HB7 in the ass with a newspaper, quite a scream she made. I think she was delighted because she laughed about it. stupid girl.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solja J
@Drix
All you do was lose respect for them? Did you give them a royal beat down?
i didnt know any of the girls well enuf to have an excuse to do so

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad thought u were a female complaining about dudes grabbing ur ***

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once to a friend, she punched me in the face. :cool:

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Once to a friend, she punched me in the face. :cool:
well i guess that wasn't really smooth, now was it? lol. that's gotta suck.

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never had that happen before