Bootcamp started May1st, Week #1 - Developing / Conveying Confidence

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Done.

50/50
Went to a club last night, had a crazy wild time. and mall this morning. Week 2 lets get it on.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
FINAL RESULTS:
EC: pretty much all the time, 50 Hi's
WOOHOO!

Me and my friend went out today. I was getting a lot of feedback on my Hi's!
He said I don't smile as wide as I should. But being Russian, smiling on the streets is really hard for me. So I am doing the best I can.
I said many Hi's without people noticing.
So I needed to project more powerfully.
What I did is I imagined a circle around 2-3 meters around me and called it my projection zone. And everyone that got into this zone is bound to get influenced by my emanation.
So when I imagined my projection zone, I almost automatically started to get responses on my Hi's. Interesting ...

Anyway, I finished my 30 Hi's. And we opened a lot of sets.
In fact, I could have #closed probably about 3 girls. But I did not push for it.
Basically you gotta have Make the hoe say No! attitude all the way through the end.
And a lot of the guys including me suffer from bad calibration skills leading to premature ejection (c)OceanWindRider :)
It goes like this: OMG, I am crashing and burning, I better leave now!
Most often it happens in the perfectly fine sets :)) That's the irony.

Another thing is when she's gotta go and you think it's because of you.
And it's because her friend is waiting. So you don't do this extra push for the number. That happened to me twice today. I had a great conversation and I did not push for the number when it was time to go. It did not go perfect and the girls were not too awesome - and I just used that as an excuse. Later my wing told me that it was pretty good and I should have asked for the number.

But anyways, opening sets and going through Hi's feels awesome!!!
Hi assignment was really difficult for me and saying Hi is still not natural.
So I think I am gonna do 5 Hi's a day every time I go out for the next little while.

Here's the new thread for the week #2:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99936

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
finished it at last...forced myself to go out last night, being sunday night it was kinda empty but I still managed to say a few hi's...cheated a bit at the end because i had no one to say hi to. I walked past a club with lots of people lining up and just said Hi Hi HI Hi Hi. I had the wierdest looks and got my arse out of there quickly. Sorry, only way to meet the criteria at 1am!

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan, I am happy that you pushed it all the way to the end and found the way to complete the assignment.
It takes a lot of balls to say Hi to everyone in the lineup.

yoMaxPower

Reaction score
FINAL RESULTS
EC: Too many to count
Hi's: 50

I had little time to complete the “hi” assignment… so I rushed it and did not really push my comfort zone. I walked around the sidewalks on campus and said hi to exactly 50 strangers. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Doing the assignment on campus was a complete cop-out. Yesterday I was way to terrified to say hi to anyone at the mall. I should have returned. On campus it is normal to act weird and crazy. Things are different in the “real world.”
Guys I have finals until Thursday. I cannot start the next assignment until then. My grades this semester are worth $10,000. Bootcamp is free. My priorities are determined by money at the moment. See ya Thursday!

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well even tho i got 50 before today, i had to raise money for my scools athletic dept, so i had to sit outside a popular store in-town with some of my friends for an hour. basically had to say hi to every person who walked by. got atleast 50 today alone. not to mention, numerous hotties. it really is starting to feel like a habit

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm way behind - we still have until wednesday right?

i'm at 20 ec and 10 hi's. had a crap weekend, didn't leave the house hardly.

fitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Done! 50/50
Well if I have to tell, I've probably done 100 or more. Decided to count only the chalenging (and sober) ones.
Funny thing last night, since I could only count the chalenging ones, and I wanted it all done before midnight, I wen't out to meet some friends but went for a walk before so that I could finish my last 16 Hi's. Since it was getting late, I would say Hi to people, and then when they looked at me, I would thumb up them and smile. This got me much better reactions (probably also because it was night and people going out are more aproachable) but ofcourse some ignored me. :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Considering i didnt keep track of my hi's i decided to go out last night and get in 20 of them to make sure i was over 50.

So final numbers

EC - Way too many to count, close to a 100. maybe even more. Basically anyone i cross on the street daily.
Hi's -50+

I notice that when doing the EC theres always that primal sort of hostility when i make EC with a male anywhere. Guys are always trying to punk you out. Sometimes i let them and sometimes they actually do punk me out but sometimes i win. its a game...that really means nothing. Really depends on who you make EC with. If you say whats up to them the tension is eased and the interaction becomes neutral. If you say nothing then it stays hostile.

With women the Hi's are really easy to get out. Its the EC that sucks...90% of women wont make EC on the street its crazy. Unless of course you say Hi first then they will look (obviously).

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought we had til wed? so i'm out? i don't think i can get 35 hi's by the end of the day. if not, i guess no big deal. i wanted to take some time out and work on my inner game anyways.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
poohead said:
i thought we had til wed? so i'm out? i don't think i can get 35 hi's by the end of the day. if not, i guess no big deal. i wanted to take some time out and work on my inner game anyways.
You give up too easy. Keep doing them. Move on to the second week when you complete first. Don't just accept defeat. Do this for youself, not us.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
poohead said:
cool, i'm not giving up.
Awesome man. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT accept defeat so easy. Bootcamp is designed to help your inner game. This is where it is all at. Change your life NOW or there might never be another day.

Good to hear that you will continue.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job guys who finished week 1! I guess I pussed out but I did spend the weekend with an old FB! I'm gonna go ahead and start an approach blog that way I can work on my skills at my own pace. Good luck guys, and remember it's still the Summer of George!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
---

fitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
To everyone stuck on week 1:
Last night I went to buy some drinks before going out. Went to the mall, and started saying Hi to people (*after finishing the assignment *).

I counted 7 out of 10 people would look at me and smile sooner or later. 70% IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT from my initial .. hmm .. 10%?

When I started, I felt like I was SHOOTING hellos at people, now I look, say hi, smile and everything goes smother.

So keep doing it, IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND EASIER.

:)