Bootcamp from Germany - Hello my honoured DJs ;)

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Greetings from germany. I´ve been into David DeAngelo´s stuff for a while and even used some of his "tequniques" but the whole "thing" was far too theoretical until now. I think that I´m the "manual" kind of learning - type. ;) So, starting the "DJ Bootcamp" tomorrow. I´m really excited, about how it will work here in good old germany. Maybe some other german guys here on the board ??

To my person : I´m at the age of 27, some issues with different girls, but nothing I could be really proud of ;) "Wasted" some of my last years to different hobbies (no really waste, because it was still fun, but timekiller ... ). I study computer science actually and hope to soon finish it.

I´m a really shy person, but willing to get this "part of my life" finally managed.

So, I´d really appreciate to see some comments from you.

I´ll report back after day 1 of the BC.

greetings,

Indiana

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Servus auch von mir!

Bin ja mal gespannt wie das BC bei dir läuft, habs selber nie gemacht. Kleiner Tipp, du hast dich jetzt fürs BC entschieden, also ziehs voll durch und klemm dich dahinter! Falls es aber ned die gewünschten Erfolge nach einiger Zeit bringt probier was anderes, aber gib nie nie nie auf! Es führen viele Wege zum DJ in dir! Also hau rein Aldah:D

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IndianaJoneS,

Welcome to the fold. You're in the big time now...:cool:

You'll find the BC to be an amazing journey of self-discovery where you'll realize that you have strengths and talents that you never even imagined.

Have fun with it and report on your progress to the rest of sosuave.

Cheers,
Mav

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far so good ....

Ok, here are the "results" :

I will use the following syntax :

m/f (male/female) , approximated age and looks if woman, reaction

m, 35, hesitant reply (hi)

f, young, nothing

m, >60, formerly reply ("good day")

a couple, >50, friendly hi by the woman

f, 18 cold mimics but good looks, nothing she heard me but simply no gesture, face like stone

2 * f, >20 average looks, don´t know if reply because I heard music ;)

m, >50, very friendly reply (I think he was from israel by his clothes)

f, 20 average - good looks, totally ignores me

f, 18 nice looks, smiles but hesitant reply

So, 10 HIs on day 1, 3 total ignores, 2 hesitant replies, some direct and friendly replys.

No woman directly falling in love with me just by eye contact, but hey this was just day 1 ;)

What I learned from today :

The circumstances of a situation should NOT MATTER. It is the woman and you, and you choose to make eye contact and smile. If she freakes out : who cares .... So far for the theoretical part. Sometimes I didn´t keep up the eyecontact whole the time and looked away, I simply didn´t want to look gazing at women. Should I "lock" her already if she appears on the horizon and keep up eyecontact the whole 30 seconds, or start with it first when she comes in "close range" ? Or shouldn´t I care about this at all ?

Another issue I´d like to mention is, that I really think, people here in germany tend to avoid eye - contact (to foreigners). Most people I tried to "lock and HI" ;) immediatly looked away after 1 second.

It is difficult for me to fake a smile. People sense it .... What really helped : hearing music (with only 1 knob of the headphones on ..),it simply puts me into a good mood OR chewing bubble gum as strange as it may sound. You simply look cool, when you chew bubble gum and it somehow increases your confidence (at least it does it for me ...)

So folks, I´ll be back ;)

greetings,

Indiana

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, good job there. My advice for eye contact is to hold it as long as you can w/ the hot girls. Don't ever look away! A lot of these guys call it eye sex or something. If the girl is really attractive it's also a lot of fun to let her catch you checking her out. :D

Chewing gum is good too, I always chew gum when doing approaches.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 2, week 1

1 solid HI on day 2 in a shopping hall to a average looking woman in the 20th. NO reaction at all ! What the **** is wrong with the people here ? I think they feel somehow disturbed by strangers greeting them !?

OK, 39 HIs left on 5 days !

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Days 3 and 4 :

Hello out there !

Here are my results for day 3 and 4 :

First of all, I need more energy ;) I´m tired already after 6 hours of work resulting in a not very good mood that again results in a not very euphoric facial expression wich leads to not very good replies ;))

OK, nevertheless :

First hello on day3 to a postman who friendly replied it. OK so far for the affability on day 3 ;)

- Male, 30, nothing
- 2 girls, young and goodlooking, hesitant formerly reply
- Woman, mid 20th, nothing but really strange face, as if i had done anything to her (I actually smiled, horrible crime !!!! - arrest me !!!)
- Woman, 20, nothing
- Woman, 20 good looking, nothing
- Woman, 25, nothing

I´d like to mention that the weather here in good ol´ germany is fairly bad, clouded sky, low temperatures. Maybe this doesn´t affect very positive on the results !?

OK, Day 4:

Female, 30 average looking, really reluctant reply, as if I forced her to do it ..... her problem
Female, 50, shy reply, a little friendly
Female, 18, NOTHING
Male, 30 Coloured man, VERY FRIENDLY REPLY ! He actually greeted me, before iI said HI, foreigners in our country are more friendly than we ??? What is wrong with the germans ?

OK, so far until now, maybe I´ll do some HIs on a party this evening.

Have a nice weekend, my fellow DJs !

greetings,

Indiana

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings !

Before I post my results for day 5, I´d like to introduce you into some issue that happened today to me at our local fitness studio where I´m constantly training. There is a girl, that I´m interested in, but lately she somehow ignored me. Maybe because I missed the opportunity to talk to her from the first times, I saw her. Nevertheless, today another girl, a friend of a friend of mine approached me and we had a little conversation, about 5 - 10 minutes. At this time, there where only 3 persons in the room, the blonde ;), the girl that was talking to me and of course myself. Directly after our conversation had ended, the blonde (I´d say HB7) came over and made an unsuspicious comment about the gym equipment that got us two directly into another conversation that went pretty well (I used some c+f, she smiled/laughed etc.).

Strange, don´t you think, the girl that seemingly ignored me, immediatly offered the opportunity for conversation, just because I previously talked to another girl !? hmm maybe that happened by accident .....

OK, now the results for DAY 5 :

today (sunday), I decided to take a little walk in a beautiful town next to mine. The weather today was a little better, still cold but blue sky.

1st I met a woman driving in a wheel chair with her attendance. Friendly greeting, formerly reply.

Woman, old, friendly reply

Then I passed 3 yound girls, who where somehow amused by something, I smiled, they smiled back, HI, friendly reply

Woman, 40, hesitant reply

Woman, 25 HOT, I pass her, she keeps eyecontact, smiles and I´m so paralyzed by her beautiful face, that I can´t say anything. ;))

and last but not least :

Woman, about 20 good looking, formerly - nice reply

So, the results for today where a little more friendly than yesterday. There are about 20 HIs left for the last 2 days. I will concentrate to do them on really good looking chicks, because greeting normal people on the street is something I´m already very familiar with by education .... So, when the last 20 will take more time, I´ll expand week one by some days.

CU

Indiana

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

little update for day 6 :

I´ve been working all day and didn´t do very much HIs today. Has anyone else the problem of extreme fatigue, too ? I get tired already by some hours of work or by browsing in the internet for an hour.

At my lunch break I decided to take a short walk in a nearby city. I HId a good looking chick with absolutely no response and some girls who work in my company that I´ve never seen before who friendly replied.

Tomorrow will be the last day of week 1 and if no wonder happens, I´ll extend for some days.

A simple smile at you from a beatiful girl can already brighten up your whole day .....

Any comments ?

greetings,

Indiana

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good, all in all

... including your English.

Don't fake a smile. If it doesn't come natural, don't bother. Remember, you're projecting your own positive energy, that's all. If it's just not happenening at a given time, so be it.

Amazing what a bit of eye contact can do, isn't it?

Along with your image (appearance, how you "carry yourself," etc.), eye contact is the most important thing that instantly makes you seen as a "stud" or "dud" by most women. It's so much easier when the door is opened...

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Helli ? ;)

Ok day 7, week 1 :

2 HIs, both good looking young woman, the first one didn´t reply, the second was kind of confused about if she knew me or not, was funny somehow ;)

OK, 15 - 20 HIs to at least average - good looking women, week 1 will be extended by some days !

Indiana

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: So far so good ....

Originally posted by IndianaJoneS

Another issue I´d like to mention is, that I really think, people here in germany tend to avoid eye - contact (to foreigners). Most people I tried to "lock and HI" ;) immediatly looked away after 1 second.

Where in Germany are you from?
In my experience it does not only make a huge difference in which country you are,but also from which part of the country you are from. There are regions where people are more open/warm ect. My worst experience was Zurich /Switzerland where people would not look into your eyes at all (I mean on the street/mall...). I did not even dream of doing cold approaches in the streets of Zurich when I was there as a tourist (altough I know the language...).
TC!

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score

Week 1, day 8 :

Hello, my friends ;) Today a friend of mine, who introduced my into this whole "stuff" and I made the decission to go shopping in a large city. The lesson I learned from today is that it can be really educative and almost funny, having a cool wingman by your side. The courage of my friend (e.g. approaching a group of 7 girls) lead us to some funny conversations culminating in us 2 alternating teasing a waitress in a restaurant, it had some kind of comedy show ;)

Beside this I managed to do 3 HIs on chicks, one of them formerly replying and the other 2 almost ignoring me.

2nd lesson from today :

KEEP ON KEEPING ON !

greetings,

Indiana

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, day 9 :

According to your small feedback, I´ll post from now a collection of some days instead of the results for every single day and with less details.

OK, week 1 still running. I made some conversations in advance. I went to a shopping mall to check out different perfumes asking some nice ladies "for advice in choosing". This tedchnique seems to work very well for me, who knows maybe this turns out to be the big one for me :). Woman seem to like it counselling men in questions of fashion etc.

more soon.....

Indiana

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just keep going and don't give up, man, and be sure to post your results!