BootCamp - Clan of the Phoenix

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
By joinining this Clan you pledge abide to all the set goals and expectations of the DJ BootCamp, become and active member and resist giving up. NO QUITTING !!!

Welcome brothers, here are the guidelines

1) Follow the weekly goals strictly.
2) Report the results from the weekly assignment every thursday.
3) If you feel down post !, - you want to quit Post!, - you are not meeting your numbers Post!, need advice, tips Post!

-Our strengh is in numbers and our common goal we are here to reassure each other in the good fight.

- Keep in mind you may be at 98% completion of the goals you will only see results at 100% you wouldn't quit when you are just 2% away? That is why we are here, not to let you do that.

THIS WEEK:

+ If you are joining this BootCamp do a short reply so we know who you are and we follow up with you.

+ Start this week with your Hellos and Eye contact,
+ Don't waste the weekend, it is golden!
+ Post any comments and issues otherwise I will see your post with results next Thursday.

For those who want to start a Health kick to get a physique that is money you can post your fitness goals as well just specify a section as fitness.

(OPTIONAL)
FITNESS:

+Start a Cardio exersice program,
- Do 30 min of a cardio activity (running/ swimming or other ) every other day.

Report progress next week.

Cheers and good luck!

Dude Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in. I think I might to better in the clan. I've always tried to work alone and it doesn't help much.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to join.
When is the official starting date?

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
The official start date is Today JUNE 15 so that we can report every Thrursday and preprare for the weekend.

ApC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, im in. i got the bootcamp thing today and made the commitment :rock:
I hope we can all keep eachother updated, and follow through, later

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Start your engines today is Day #1:

So Far we got on the roaster:
-Dude Bob
-2c2bt
-ApC23
-wunnaBsmooth
-amoka
-Jezz

Just a reminder about the hello's

-If it is at work with co workers doesn't count
-If it is after being introduced to someone by someone else does not count
-If you blurt it out as a wisper to a passer-by who has no idea you are talking to him/her does not count.

Remember, it is about you putting yourself on the spot, don't say Hello until you can stare at the white of their eyes an then give it to them!

Fitness:

For those doing the Health kick
- 30 arebic session today, try it of if you can

Cheers,

Last edited:

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
2C2BT

CURRENT STATUS: AFC.
I do not get girls.
I'm not exactly that alpha guy that everybody wants to be around.

GOAL:
1. To be the type of guy that draws the attention of females whereve I go.

2. To develop a reputation for being a ladies man that many girls want to go out with.

3. Keeping the interest of girls. (I have a problem with this. Whenever I am dates, girls get bored. I recently went out on a date, and it was the same thing.)

4. Being a really cool and popular person that lots of girls and guys want to be around.

5. Have sex with really hot babes on a regular basis.

6. Be devoid of this oneitis that has been consuming me for a good while.

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right - Cool name and I gotta dedicate more time to this stuff now Ive done exams.

Will complete goals by weekend sir!

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
As a heads up read the thread posted as: Bootcamp started May1st, Week #5

It will give you a heads up of what we are to face soon so that you can do your early excersices in preparation keeping in mind on what is to come.
Try to see where these guys are doing good, and what issues they are facing and prepare.

Cheers,

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright gentlemen. This saturday, I will be sarging with my other DJs in my city. We plan on heading to the club. I will post my performance and results on sunday. Best of luck, folks.

Dude Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommorow I shall ride down to the local marketplace and do eye contacts and hellos with strangers until i feel comfortable enough to move on to the next stage.

Reaction score
hey, im IN!

gotta start today.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright my Brothers, I hope this weekend was productive, so here is an Update

Roaster + Update:
The Phoenix - 31 hello's done 19 to go + 3 10 min Conversations.
-Dude Bob - Sarging at Supermarket
-2c2bt - Pending Action Report
-ApC23 - Pending Action Report
-amoka -Sarged on Sat night Club
-Jezz - Pending Action Report
ThePhoenixProject - New Member -Pending Action Report
AverageJoe5 - New Member - Pending Action Report

I sarged on a club this Saturday, but I don't think that would have counted, because it was my BDay celebration and I had an air-tight social proof it was just way to easy when my friends were asking to be wing men to any girl I wanted, it would have been cheating.

Tonight I play with my band at a nightclub, I will count any sarging or Hello's before I play, but after I play they won't be valid anymore so it is not cheating.

Fitness Kick:
- I did 4 sets of 10 pull ups Saturday + light swimming.

Another Note: Guys post some sort of intro us to get to know about yourselves, something as a brief intro for us to get to know your particular environment settings and why you are doing this. I realize that for the folks in a small town it may be more difficult than for those of us in a big city.

Cheers,

Last edited:

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it to late to join? I actually started doing bootcamp two days ago, but having trouble staying motivated. Please klet me know back as soon as possible, I know I'm deff going to have to step it up if to meet the deadline by Thurs. Thanks.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am including AverageJoe5 in the roaster.
AverageJoe5 - you can start as soon as possible, make sure you post your results by Thursday and post any issues or questions at any time you want. U can also include an brief anonymous intro so we know who you are if you want to.

Cheers,

ApC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, phoenix, im not doing as well as you yet...ive been doing the eye contact and smile...i got in 3 hi's so far. this weekend just hung out at some friends houses so wasnt really out. i have to push myself, im still in my comfort zone...bah

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha - my overdue action report.

Well, after deciding a good number to start on (20 EC and Hellos), I then decided to spend my first summer weekend either at the mall or in town (Manchester, England). My confidence was unshakeable as i got through the first 11 over the course of an hour with only minimal brushoffs. Also got two numbers of some girls who "Swore they recognised me". (Sorry for jumping ahead a bit)

The last 9 were more spread out but i can safely say "Mission Accomplished!".

Right - Whats next?

Oh BTW - 1h30 of football, light conditioning for toning (Ive got a fitness instructor in the family - Very helpful)

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jezz - Good Job Man:up: it is ok to jump ahead of time, how did you manage to get all the hello's done so soon ? brother ApC23 may benefit from some tips since he is struggling a bit.

Just naming your most successfull approach and the least successful one and what you did right or wrong could help.

Good think you are working out, dude you got to be Money when it comes to looks, not for them but for yourself so you can have the confidence and eventually the "pook"

I have band practice, i am almost off work, I'll send some updates tomorrow.

Good job everyone,
Remember scr@wing up IS OK, quitting IS NOT.

Cheers,