Bootcamp Anyone?

H.T Baldwin

Reaction score
Boot camp!

I'm keen to start this Thursday . Just brushing up on the reading at the moment. Did you guys manage to start on Monday?? Shocker, bruce, soontobesuave? Good luck to everyone, I may be a couple of days behind, but I'm going to jump in with you all.

Anyone who cares to join me for a Thursday (19th) start, let me know. Is this the page to post results?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will start a new thread with all the reading in and to post our progress in. Okay ?

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Boot camp!

Originally posted by H.T Baldwin
I'm keen to start this Thursday . Just brushing up on the reading at the moment. Did you guys manage to start on Monday?? Shocker, bruce, soontobesuave? Good luck to everyone, I may be a couple of days behind, but I'm going to jump in with you all.

Anyone who cares to join me for a Thursday (19th) start, let me know. Is this the page to post results?

hey, feel free to join any time. But the goals are 50 hello's and eye contact. Im sure you can do that while reading it. Pm me if you need more info.

Shocker

Birdwatcher

Reaction score
I will try it. This means I have to force myself to get out more. I am working on my thesis which means I'm in my room a lot. But I will get out there.

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Birdwatcher
I will try it. This means I have to force myself to get out more. I am working on my thesis which means I'm in my room a lot. But I will get out there.
Me too. I'm having my final project design this semester. So I am in the lab or in the workshop most of the time. Still, I'll do this but maybe at a slower pace than most.