Bootcamp Anyone?

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone wants to do the DJ bootcamp with me, I think it looks like fun

mastersF

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm at week1 now... kinda hard to find strangers to say hi to since i see loads of familiar faces in school. haha. but it is fun and exciting. you should try it out

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to have a few people to do it with. Maybe in a week or so we can start it up? Sound good?

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
So one last time, does anyone want to do bootcamp with us? I think it will start some time next week.. Come on, the more the better!

Reaction score
SCREWING AT YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET

what s the hell you re talking about?
BOOTCAMP
your camp should be at your local shopping mall walk up to 5 hotties and using the opinion opener
anybody can do it !!!
and as the convo gets goin use C/F
WEREWOLF IN LOVE
MONTREAL
why not do that indeed today and report your successes to me tonite?

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up for boot camp, give me a pm with all the info like when it starts and when to post and i will be honoured to join you.

-loismustdie8000

MegaPlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I'll be in that.. my dj'ing skills need a bit of refining... i'm a bit out of form right now.

MTJ

Reaction score
I'll give it a go.. been reading up on a lot of this DJ stuff for a while now (over a year).. been putting some of it into action.. but a boot camp would really help the transition to becoming a true dj.

soontobesuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in - it'd be good to have another brit doing it at the same time (even if you are a suvvunner lol)

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. It looks like it will start on the 16th , so we will read over the weekend. Anyone interested PM me so I can give out details, but I will try to contact everyone soon. Just an idea but everyone should be on a buddy list in case we need motivation or whatever. Peace

Anyone else is free to join!

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
would someone make a new response thread with all the readings for this new bootcamp?