"Books"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good list from the community

Some of those are solid for sure (Aaron Clarey's for instance) but it's mostly PUA and self help which is cringe in excess.... Guess it depends what your goals are, are we assuming the reader is only interested in improving success with women? Regardless, these strike me as prototypical 'bro' books that aren't particularly well rounded but are mostly pontifications and ideological, matter-of-fact prose from randos that could all be the same person. How about some evolutionary biology/psychology/philosophy or some left fielders such as "Women" by Charles Bukowksi?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Some of those are solid for sure (Aaron Clarey's for instance) but it's mostly PUA and self help which is cringe in excess.... Guess it depends what your goals are, are we assuming the reader is only interested in improving success with women? Regardless, these strike me as prototypical 'bro' books that aren't particularly well rounded but are mostly pontifications and ideological, matter-of-fact prose from randos that could all be the same person. How about some evolutionary biology/psychology/philosophy or some left fielders such as "Women" by Charles Bukowksi?
Not bro books at all. They encompass the idea at SS.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the point of reading all of these books to have more to talk about with women, or simply to entertain ourselves?

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every one of those books is top notch

Aaron Clarey's is at the bottom imo

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every one of those books is top notch

Aaron Clarey's is at the bottom imo
Maybe they are but they're not enough unless your only single goal in life is to theorize about women and self-development. The fact that Meditations or a single work of philosophy or evolutionary psychology still isn't on there ruins the credibility and I'll keep repeating that.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the point of reading all of these books to have more to talk about with women, or simply to entertain ourselves?
Is the point of reading non PUA/game/dating books to have things to talk with women about?