Books that could change my life

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have found the books that could change my life. I haven't read them but they are:
1. Book of Pook
2. Weapons of Mass seduction
3. Don Juan Bootcamp

I want to learn "game" or what you may call it and i think a bootcamp of some sort is the right thing? Should I read the DJ bootcamp?

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is:

A year ago I moved to a new city and started to "game". Back then I listened to Tyler Durden on RSD and thought that the material was awesome. However the problem was that I never learned outer game I never had that skill. Only the motivation. I never had any idea of structure. Do you understand? Therefore I now want to choose a solid source from which I can learn...

What do you think about the books? I have also been told to read Magic Bullets but I am afraid that it will poison my game instead. I want to read the "right" stuff.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
The thing is:

A year ago I moved to a new city and started to "game". Back then I listened to Tyler Durden on RSD and thought that the material was awesome. However the problem was that I never learned outer game I never had that skill. Only the motivation. I never had any idea of structure. Do you understand? Therefore I now want to choose a solid source from which I can learn...

What do you think about the books? I have also been told to read Magic Bullets but I am afraid that it will poison my game instead. I want to read the "right" stuff.
Here's the best advice that anyone can give you:

- Just do it.

Nike had the right idea. You have inner game down right? Just go for it man. The worst thing that can happen is a fail right? You know what that means? That means you just move onto the next one until you get your groove down.

DJ mindset is don't let girls that turn you down or reject you get you down: there is more fish in the sea. That's the truth man.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like to read, check out my podcast

You get out what you put in

I've read everything I can get my hands on about women, dating, and relationships

I like to read

Not everyone does

That's why I do my podcast: to share the ideas I've learned from books as well as my own ideas that have been proven in the real world to be effective with guys who don't like to read

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to read a book OP then read "48 Laws of Power" or "Art of Seduction." Both are by Robert Greene and they both helped me break out of my AFC shell to become the DJ I was meant to be once I realized the games women spin men in.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
The thing is:

The Book of Pook is a great starting point! I've read parts of it and there's lots of material.

If you're more interested in outer game, Magic Bullets would actually be a great read for you. It's not a bad book at all, and it gives you a fantastic model for a seduction, which you can even set up to use to get yourself a girlfriend or LTR. I believe you need to spend more time in comfort for this result.

If you really like RSD, you should take a look at their other stuff.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.. This book has changed many peoples lives and helped people become successful financially.

Also "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which really deals with poor person mentality versus rich person mentality.

These books aren't necessarily "Game" in the dating world but more like "Game" in the world of life. You can definitely apply that stuff to dating and PUA techniques as well.

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think that Book of Pook is REALLY good. Have not read it but just watched it through.
But what about Weapons of Mass seduction? Is it a good book?

I also want to know about the Don Juan bootcamp book. Is it good or should I instead read Magic Bullets? Which one should I choose? I am leaning towards the Don Juan Bootcamp book but I dont know? What do you think?

I like to read and also go out in the field I think it is really good to do BOTH. Read and apply. That's my thought.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Redirect by Timothy Wilson. It will literally change your life by changing your beliefs.
It is a scientific book that will make you a better, happier person. Link to the book

As for game, I would read The Mystery Method, Learn to Pimp, and The Book of Pook.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
But what about the Don Juan Bootcamp???
You should read all of these books:

1. Book of Pook
3. Don Juan Bootcamp
4. Magic Bullets

And then, feel free to come back for more suggestions!

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
But my question is which is better Don Juan bootcamp ord Magic bullets? Because these two books have DIFFERENT "game". Magic Bullets seems to be INDIRECT and Don Juan seems to be more DIRECT....What do you guys think?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
But my question is which is better Don Juan bootcamp ord Magic bullets? Because these two books have DIFFERENT "game". Magic Bullets seems to be INDIRECT and Don Juan seems to be more DIRECT....What do you guys think?
You ultimately need to try them both out for yourself. I've read Magic Bullets, but I haven't done the DJ Bootcamp. And there is no "better" they are both separate programs with equally valuable information. You should do both and reap the benefits of having completed them.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
Again quit thinking and get to reading.

Read them both. Decide for yourself. Your opinion on them is likely to be different then others.

patrick.de

Don Juan
Reaction score
power of now, a new earth (both by e. tolle), wherever you go there you are (j. kabat-zinn)

not pick-up related, but life related

hello_people

Banned
Reaction score
1. Book of Pook
3. Don Juan Bootcamp
4. Magic Bullets
Where do I find these books?