books on how to act right

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to realize that I think I am gonna have to start hooking up with higher eschelon women from now on. girls with like money and class and all that sh!t.

unfortunately, although I grew up surrounded by money, I never really had like anything layed out in front of me, or went to cotillion or anything.

anyone know any good books or resources on how to act right? like proper manners in situations? like pretty much a cotillion in book form? preferably one I can torrent :)

any help is much appreciated

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sheltered??

I went to boarding school where we were taught manners, I grew up in an old fashioned house hold, I know preppy people.

Your life isnt the movies man, manners and all that crap are only for the royal family on TV.

No1 acts like that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing at all wrong with learning manners and etiquette. It will help you attract a higher-class woman.

However, young powow, we need to start at a more basic level.

A man of character and who is worthy of respect always pays for his educational resources. He does not steal knowledge from others in order to improve his character. Aside from the obvious incongruity of stealing to facilitate improvement of character, the fact is that knowledge gained for free is rarely valued deep down inside.

Forget the torrent and Google for a good book on manners for men. You can go to Amazon to get real reviews so you know you can find something that has been valuable to others.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was taught to eat peas with the wrong end of a fork, thats the PROPER way to eat peas, with the CONVEX side of a FORK, you use your knife to get them on there.

I know higher class women, all you need to know is to be courteous to people, be more on the apologetic side than the ******* side of things.

Stuff like:

take the piece of food closest to you on the plate.

put your napkin on your lap

When walking down the street you should be between the girl and the gutter.

No1 notices

Things people do notice:

Cutlery you use outside to in.

Dont drive like james bond with your hand on the gear stick.

What sort of stuff do you want to know???

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for that

I will check out amazon for resources. I've bought books from there before and they are usually about $5, worth whatever knowledge is in there.

and yeah, basically I have been called gaston three times in the last 6 months.
you know, gaston from beauty and the beast?

I just figured things should be worth knowing.

I live by a code which emphasizes loyalty and honesty to those I care about and deceit and treachery to those I don't. I live by the way of the samurai as public and ninja in private.

To be a true ninja, one must be adept in the ways of class, to be able to play his game within all settings.

I figure that high class broads yield good genetics, the final aim of this game that we are playing. its a new realm for me, and I'm interested to see how to play by these new rules.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
basically things that allow one to hit an ideal.

like, tip in cash, because it helps the waiter because its tax free and doesn't have to be claimed.

or use nets on your laundry because it saves the fabric on the shirt.

stuff that implies more or less smarts or ideals, and less of like boring bull**** that doesnt display anything except for the fact that you know that stuff.