Body Language question ...

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a question for the bro,s ... when a woman scratches herself on the legs or arms as she is conversing with you, any idea what that is ??? is she into you ..or nervous ..thanks in advance![/B][/B]

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sal Ceech said:
Ok a question for the bro,s ... when a woman scratches herself on the legs or arms as she is conversing with you, any idea what that is ??? is she into you ..or nervous ..thanks in advance![/B][/B]
It's not an indicator of any kind. Perhaps dry skin.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reading way too much in to it dude. It doesnt mean anything. Her stroking her hair or giving you that come hither me look is much more of an indicator of interest.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself to be very good at reading body language and I have no idea what that means. In combination with other factors maybe I could figure it out, probably I would need to see it.

If you've just met her and she's still standing there talking to you and not looking like she's trying to find an escape route that should be good enough for you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god. Listen. You want the best indicator of interest via body langauge? Invade her space, or watch her invade yours. The rest is reading tea leaves. People who aren't interested in each other don't want to be in each others air space, know what I mean? That's your indicator of interest.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank you for the responses.Gaspipe ,I was looking if it was along the lines of touching hair lol ...Warrior ,thank you ...I understand the boundary is 18 inches ... minimum.Tea Leaves ??? ROFL ..more like trying to get a whiff of the coffee ..

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sal Ceech said:
I thank you for the responses.Gaspipe ,I was looking if it was along the lines of touching hair lol ...Warrior ,thank you ...I understand the boundary is 18 inches ... minimum.Tea Leaves ??? ROFL ..more like trying to get a whiff of the coffee ..
Dont forget gut instinct. Sometimes you just know when a girl digs you. And the proximity test? Thats also a pretty good indicator. A girl who used to work in my office and who I suspected liked me got to within 3 inches of me almost shoulder to shoulder and just stood there giving me the doggie bowl look. I later found out she had a massive crush on me.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ceech,
She is just anxious,get her relaxed,she will be fine.