Body Hair?

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where to have it and where not to have it, guys? Being dark-haired, my body hair is more prominent that a blonde or brown-haired guy. Since it's winter, I'm not that tan...so, taking off my shirt is getting harder and harder.

Should I just nair everything but the facial hair, or what? :rolleyes:

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a VERY hairy chest, so occasionally I'll just trim it with clippers. I'm not ripped, but if I was, I'd probably shave or wax it, or at least trim the hair WAY down...no point in being cut if you can't show it off, IMO.

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking whole body, here. I've got this girl coming over, you see...:D

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my arms and legs...but I live in Miami, and it's pretty common here. That may not fly in South Carolina. The only thing that NEEDS to be taken care of is your back.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much hair period, but if you're a hairy ape, try to trim everything. No back hair definitely, but leave some hair for the rest of your areas. I shaved my legs a couple of months ago because of a team solidarity thing, but I wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't look right on me.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the hair off your back (yuck), your face, and your schlong and nutsack. Everywhere else is ok, but if you are in fact a hairy ape you should at least keep it under control through trimming.

playher

Don Juan
Reaction score
take hair off schlong and nutsack...:confused:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think he means trim... right? :p

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so how does one go about...trimming? ::Holds up hedge trimmer chainsaw-type thing.::

joe21000

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drowning
Okay, so how does one go about...trimming? ::Holds up hedge trimmer chainsaw-type thing.::
I use a set of clippers for parts that don't have to be shaved to the skin(chest, back, buttocks, legs, arms), and Mach 3 for the other areas(face, scrotum). I used Mach 3 for legs and pubic area but it was lot's of trouble timewise to maintain. I don't like spending an hour+ to get it to the skin when it grows back in a week. Clippers do the job in less time but I don't get the smooth feeling. Be careful about using the Mach 3 because it may irritate the skin and cause bumps(in the pubic area). I've heard about people using electrolysis to permanently rid the body of unwanted hair. The disadvantage to me is multiple treatments on an area and having to pay $$$.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful when using nair on sensative skin, I naired my butt a couple of weeks ago and decided to try some on my scrotum because it worked so well...

...bad idea, it burned down there for about a week.

Jimbo

Reaction score
i've tried many different ways of removing hair. I have hair on my chest stomach back butt you name it. for a while i used to true shaving my chest with a razor. this didn't work for me cus i get razor burn very easily. i guess with some people they don't get razor burn as easy as others. i reccomend experimenting with this. anyway if your gonna use a razor on your stomach, chest or pubes, make sure you either A: take a wet wash cloth of some kind and put it over the area your about to shave to let it soak water or B: do it while your in the shower after you let the water run on you for a bit. it will be alot easier to shave this way and alot less painful. I got these ideas from a professional hair removal guide site thing, they're legit. make sure you get a Venus razor. it's a girls razor with 4 blades. it works awesome and it's made for more sensative skin.
Even though i used this method i still got razor burn after the first day. so recently i've been using a norelco razor, one of those electrical ones. i usually use the beard trimmer on my pubes to trim it down to like a 10th of an inch stubble. it looks pretty good. then on my stomach and chest i use that thing that grinds the hair off like for your face. this thing works really well and it leaves it pretty smooth. i never get razor burn or any red bumps from it either.
when your talkin close to the **** and the actual balls i use a smaller razor like one with 2 blades. i don't reccomend the throwawayable kind though because they seem to be very cheap and pull the skin. make sure you shave the skin between your buthole and your nuts (forgot the name for this). it feel real good to have that gook shaved clean. also not too many people do but i shave my balls all the way. just make sure when your shavin your balls your very careful cus i dun wanna know what happens when you cut those.
so anyway, just experiment with all the different kinds of hair removal. honestly if you can take pain real well i reccoment waxing your chest and stomach. this hurts LIKE HELL but if you can do it go for it. just make sure you use the aftersteps so you don't damage the skin. for the back waxing is a must. your back can take pain real well so it's easy.
the other day i saw a add for this girls electric razor and decided to try it on my chest. this was the dumbest investment i've ever done. i'm sure it works great for legs but that's all. it costs 50 bucks and it left a big rash on my chest for a few days.,
anyway good luck and happy hairremoval.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a hairy guy, and I have had the great opportunity of dating woman that love hair. I have a hairy back, chest, stomach, legs, and losing it on my head. Iv found woman love to run there fingers through my chest hair, and stomach hair. Back hair doesn't look all that great, but ones again, it gets approval from wondering hands.

However, ear hair and nose hair need to go. Hair on the back of your neck is gross too. All other hair is a turn on, if your dating the right woman.

I know some body builders who shave all there hair. There woman probably love it. Hey what ever works for you.