Body Fat % for 6pack?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bogman2121
he had it checked at the doctor with calipers and it came out to be 4.75%. you can survive with 4% becase the kid is surviving and perfectly healthy. so tell me i'm wrong about one of my best friends being alive come on lets hear it.
Na bro, it's perfectly possible, I know somebody that has 4% too, its freaky cause you don't even notice it since he ain't skinny or anything, yet doesn't go to the gym :D

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
Na bro, it's perfectly possible, I know somebody that has 4% too, its freaky cause you don't even notice it since he ain't skinny or anything, yet doesn't go to the gym :D
this kid i'm talking about is a cross country runner and a middle distance runner for track and its very easy to tell on him that he has very low bodyfat because there's almost nothing to him. a wrestler that used to go to school with me had such a small amount of bodyfat that he got bruised everyday since there was nothing on him to protect his body. he was also a bodybuilder type and is on some teen body building website, david candy is his name check it out if you want.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he was also a bodybuilder type and is on some teen body building website, david candy is his name check it out if you want.
BB.com

eh?

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know jamal and ray lewis are around 5 percent bodyfat

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this kid i'm talking about is a cross country runner and a middle distance runner for track and its very easy to tell on him that he has very low bodyfat because there's almost nothing to him. a wrestler that used to go to school with me had such a small amount of bodyfat that he got bruised everyday since there was nothing on him to protect his body. he was also a bodybuilder type and is on some teen body building website, david candy is his name check it out if you want.
:confused: I wasn't making fun of you .. I really Do know somebody that has only 4% bodyfat... He's not an olympic athlete but a semi-pro soccer player, but he doesn't go to the gym or do extra cardio etc.. he just plays soccer 4-5 times a week. he has a high metabolism the Doc said. He takes a set of pills in the morning since he found out about the 4%, the Doc gave him those. But they are actually just for extra vitamines and stuff, nothing to do with the fat I think.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
:confused: I wasn't making fun of you .. I really Do know somebody that has only 4% bodyfat... He's not an olympic athlete but a semi-pro soccer player, but he doesn't go to the gym or do extra cardio etc.. he just plays soccer 4-5 times a week. he has a high metabolism the Doc said. He takes a set of pills in the morning since he found out about the 4%, the Doc gave him those. But they are actually just for extra vitamines and stuff, nothing to do with the fat I think.
i didnt say you were i was just stating that the kid i know does that so people that are skeptical will realize there is proof that you can live with that much because people are being ignorant and putting false information on these boards and that won't help anyone this however shows its possible and thanks for your helping me out with this i appreciate it.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2.4% lol

thats just wrong. You cant survive with 4 percent bf. IFBB pros average 6-7 among the most cut.
Hehe, by a method that takes WEIGHT and WAIST SIZE into consideration, i'm at about 2.4% body fat right now (i've been lower), and at the current state i'm actually rather healthy. I work out too, and my abs are nicely visible.

Perhaps with a caliper-style measurement I would be closer to 4% bf.

I'm 5'9" and 120-125lbs atm w/waist size of 26.5" (28" flexed) :)

Never say something is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :D