Blueprint Decoded

Jimmtl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So im gonna buy a new product for me cuz most of the others were on Outer game and well i think i need to learn inner game ALOT more now so i was wondering is Blueprint Decoded from RSD any good? or is Man Transformation better? thoughts

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent even heard of man transformation but just got thru wit BP a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. i started using the tips from it b4 i even finished the disc and the sh!t i was doin to get numbers was crazy (not litteraly but the old me wouldnt have tried it).

i was just randomly sittin down at girls tables in the cafeteria on campus and talkin to them. durin the time i was listening to the disc i even walked up to this one chick who was on the phone and told her "hang your phone up so i can talk to u" and she did it. lol. i def recommend it. i plan on listening to it again very soon,

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about 1/4 through Blueprint Decoded. My struggle has just been setting aside time to listen to it during a very hectic college life right now.

I should get close to finishing it this weekend when I'll be in the car for about 8 hours traveling. According to Durden, it starts to really click towards the middle portion, so I'm looking forward to it.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
i put it in my mp3 player so that allowed me to get thru it very quickly but i know i only retained a fraction of it so i'll probably start playing it again tomorrow. it took me about a week to get thru it.

i find myself say "chode" alot also. lol. everytime im bout to hesitate to talk to a chick i tell myself to stop being chode.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw it. A lot of it I knew already, it's definitely a good program but I just need to start implementing it.