****blockers!

G-STATIS

Reaction score
wuz good imma newbie on this forum but i read the bibles n stuff, but 2 the point. i started off as a new student this year and i been readin the dj bible and figured wat a great place 2 start, my new school. So i was mackin 2 chix doin my thizzle but then i decided to calm down cuz chix started sayin that i messed wit 2 many girls and that im a hoe ( they been sayin that 4 about 2 months now). The problem is that i wanna talk 2 this chick now who i haven't really noticed but she just caught my eye, but can't cuz of ****blockin chix sayin that he is gonna play u and that he messes wit 2 many chix. My question is should i even try 2 go 4 her or should i just lay low 4 a little bit??

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should start going to english class instead.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls are intrigued by playas like you, homie. She doesn't know you; she just hears **** about you. I suggest you talk to her a lil' bit; show a little of your bad boy side, but also show you can be a good guy. If you like her enough, go for it brotha. Ain't no ****blocking biotches gonna stop your a$$!!!!

Hope this helps.

G-STATIS

Reaction score
good looks on the advice runna13 imma go ahead and handle that, but nah im from the eastcoast.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, do your 'thizzle' cause it'll make her interested and intrigued as Runna13 already said. 'Fo Shizzle meh nizzle!'

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Just go for it.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Keep da pimp hand strong...FO SHO..lol I just had to reply cuz of my name.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh, mate I love the way you talk- I think its great how all the guys that talk like that write like that too, ****in genius.

Anyway- ****blockers! Argh! Hate them! But yeah, the trick is to use it to your advantage, twist those girls' "advice" to benefit you. This girl you think deserves a go will get two totally different views of you if you don't act up to your slutty reputation. That makes her more interested yadda yadda yadda. In my opinion a repuation as a player and ho is fun, it lets you do what I just said, and I enjoy being named and shamed;).