blackmethod of seduction revived

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's so different between this book and all the stuff you can find on the net ?
why is he so special you looked for him for a year ?

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
what's so different between this book and all the stuff you can find on the net ?
why is he so special you looked for him for a year ?
Because i personally know Black and this is a book that he wrote when he was starting with pickup(i didn't know him when he wrote the book), and now he doesn't need any pickup because he has his life totally under control
I haven't read the book because i just found it and because i was setting-up my own forum(www.serdude.co.nr) until now... but it was fun to find my friend's ebook still on the net
it is totally your choice if you want to read it or not...after all this is a free book/report
cheers :wave:

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool
but there's something i need to ask ...
if he wrote that when he first started with pickup ... is it a good book that explain his point of view or a quick resume of what he learnt in pickup ?

EDIT:

BTW this is not the full book ... this is only the part 2

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
cool
but there's something i need to ask ...
if he wrote that when he first started with pickup ... is it a good book that explain his point of view or a quick resume of what he learnt in pickup ?

EDIT:

BTW this is not the full book ... this is only the part 2
I think that he wrote the book after his first year spend with pickup materials[he wasn't keyboard jokey-i've met some of the girls that he scored] ...but i will have to ask him about the correct time when he wrote the book [i think that the book dates from 2006 or 2007]
i looked at few pages from it and it reminds me of something between RSD and David DeAngelo
where did you read that it is part 2?
as far as i know there is no second part...**** maybe i will get stocked for another year googling for this book hope that this **** is worth ...on second opinion i won't google for it anymore
Cheers

EDIT: i forgot to say that he was good looking[fit] at the time when he wrote the book

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
part 2 because it's only dealing with personality and techniques
last sentence is page 22
the other part are body language and sub conciousness ... and that isnt in the book

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
lol
part 2 because it's only dealing with personality and techniques
last sentence is page 22
the other part are body language and sub conciousness ... and that isnt in the book
I've read just few pages so i don't know how does it end
no i don't have any part2
f*uck it forget about the book i wasted one year searching for it don't do the same.