Bitterness

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
You can either actually start being talkative or try some other ways. Such as going for them when their drunk.. etc.

The way I see it not many people are actually social for the sake of being social.. but a normal person is somewhere in the middle.. where they know being social is required to live your life and they suck it up and do it.

So if your not shy.. just start talking more. Lots of guys have tried to do the "Oh everybody else is just stupid when they keep talking" thing but they end up living a boring life.
Bvbidd knows how to give good advice:confused: :confused:

When did this happen:confused: :rock:

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt, i feel the same. I hang out with my male friends. Over the years, almost all of them have acquired GF's (many are also in LTR). I definitely feel that I'm the odd man out (I'm almost in my late 20s) when we hang out with my friends and their GF's and wives. There's a lot of frustration on my part. I'm also a not-so-talkative (and not so witty) guy. I work on campus and yeah, I see alot of beautiful women, and when I see couples holding hands I feel happy for them, but it hurts inside.

Alas, things don't look good...

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, it sounds like you don't even know where to begin. that's fine... hey, i didn't lose it (or kiss a girl or went out on a proper date) until i was 29!!!

so ok, you need help. but that means it'll take a little while and a bit of research - meaning time. meaning self improvement, meaning learning how to socialize with people, meaning learning what women want.

this is an important lesson: it doesn't matter what you want, it only matters what you can GET HER TO WANT. you need to learn how to ATTRACT WOMEN.

start reading the dj bible now.

and start going to school and doing well NOW! you have an opportunity RIGHT NOW... not only to make yourself viable to women later in life but to put yourself in a position to have a good life.

DO NOT - DO NOT - let yourself forfeit your future because of this!!!

i know and understand bitterness. and don't let the unsympathetic guys (unfortunately, the alpha motto around here seems to preclude any possibility of empathy from most) here get you down. you are not the only one. hey, they even made a movie called the 40year old virgin right?

first thing to make yourself feel better - you're not alone!

second, there are things that you can do RIGHT NOW in order to address your issues:

a. seek help. if it's sabotaging your LIFE, that's big. as i said, you are young and have a chance to set yourself up for good things later on (think about it, you think BILL GATES was a ladies' man?!). you can also just TANK yourself. so save yourself while you can, while the window of opportunity for school is open. seek counseling... before you pick a therapist or counselor, tell them your problem (bitterness is SECONDARY, primary is your inability to socialize with women) and see if they are the ones who can help you. if they can help you get laid, GREAT. but the primary purpose for a counselor is to let you FUNCTION.

it doesn't matter that you can't afford it. you literally cannot afford not to at this point. and if you ask the first counselor you go to about cheap programs, they can probably help you find an extremely cheap one.

also, as a college student, you probably get insurance through your tuition... FIND OUT and get help now.

life is not sympathetic and the clock is ticking. if you don't get on the bus now, you're gonna be screwed so don't let it happen.

b. hire a call girl if you must! unlike the spirit in which the original advice was given, i say that for you, it might provide you the release that you need to think straight... straight enough to function and enable you to hone your game.

another option is to go through your counselor - there are "sex surrogates" and they are legal in many states... they basically have sex with people for whom sex is an issue... sexual issues like psych based impotence and yes, adult virginity.

god, i've considered this option... and you get the added benefit of not being liable to be busted as a john and less likely to acquire VD on your first time out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have options RIGHT NOW!!! that should also make you feel better.

there is no such thing as I CAN'T... there is only "HOW CAN I?"... your journey will probably start with therapy... but THAT IS THE FIRST STEP!

DO IT! DO IT RIGHT Fing NOW.

and good luck man. seriously. i feel ya. i'm not in a good place either brother and ain't gettin' any now. it's a balance between doing whatever you can to get what you want and also just being patient and calm when it's not here now. believe, me, when you say that you just can't turn it off, i truly understand. it seems so unfair and brutal that we are made sexual beings that are sexual as soon as we hit puberty and yet some of us are so woefully unprepared to satisfy this basic, legitimate NEED.

we'll work it out. now move your a$$ and do what you can. cuz you may feel bad now but if you mess up your life because of this, it'll be longer than for now. don't let it happen. i'm cheering you on. do it.

delta

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also for you younger guys with friends, it may be frustrating but they are a RESOURCE. keep them and utilize them.

it's tough for a loner.... "social proof" is pretty necessary. so maintaining friends and a proper social network is a TANGENTIAL endeavor but it is needed. so pay attention to such things.

delta

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Transfer that anger from bitterness to determination/competitiveness.