Bit of help (not a newbie)

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
The highschool forum is full of newbies asking questions. So why do I even post it? Because I'm not one.

I'm 15 years old and I'm in 9th grade. I found sosuave in 6th grade and started reading it in late 7th grade. I've been to all the seduction sites....yes ALL the seduction sites. I know about 100 don juans from sosuave. I'm just trying to illustrate that I'm not a lost new guy, I've read the bibles and books. Here's my problem:

My Don Juaning has been alright, I'm flirting good, actually getting kino, GREAT eye contact, finally hitting the weight room, etc... Everything seems great, but it's not. Please don't dismiss it as one-itis, but I just can't approach for #s or dates when I know the girl. There's one case where it's really bad, even when I have the opportunity I don't approach. This is a SERIOUS problem to becoming a better don juan, as you can imagine.

What do you suggest I do? Do you have some little tips I haven't read about? Do you have some big tips that can drastically change this. I've talked to so many don jauns, and read so many motivational posts.....I'm at the end of my wits fellas. This can be really depressing, help a friend out.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double_Diamonds
The highschool forum is full of newbies asking questions. So why do I even post it? Because I'm not one.

I've been to all the seduction sites....yes ALL the seduction sites. I know about 100 don juans from sosuave. I'm just trying to illustrate that I'm not a lost new guy, I've read the bibles and books.

My Don Juaning has been alright, I'm flirting good, actually getting kino, GREAT eye contact, finally hitting the weight room, etc... Everything seems great, but it's not. Please don't dismiss it as one-itis, but I just can't approach for #s or dates when I know the girl.
Perhaps I'm a bit confused, but how can you be so experienced yet not have a clue what one-itis means??

Moved to HS...

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, I actualy appreciate you moving this. As far as your other comment, shut the hell up....dumbass.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on diablo can u at least provide comments rather than just moving stuff around?

Double Diamonds: try not to disrespect mods and other people. Be respectful at times, but I understand your outburst

if you know how to flirt, kino, C+F, and all that other great stuff then you should able to ask for numbers.

You have to see if they're interested and then ask for it. mainly reading posts wont help. Sometimes you just have to grab your balls and step up and ask.

Practice makes perfect

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, I actualy appreciate you moving this. As far as your other comment, shut the hell up....dumbass.
Doesn't sound like you're a DJ to me.

In response to your thread, you can read everything you want, but it doesn't really do anything for you in the end. Read this thread, if you haven't already:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24494

The point is, reading doesn't do **** if you don't change your character. All the reading in the world, and every technique on this site doesn't help if you are still unchanged on the inside. Experience is the better teacher because you learn for yourself and you learn to solve your own problems. Try looking for the thread 1...1000 and start it yourself. If you can't do these things, it means you're either insecure, unconfident, or you don't have enough experience. Or quite possibly all three. I had the same problem, just keep trying **** out and seeing what works and what doesn't work. Don't be afraid to try **** out.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So like October said, great you're literate. Did you know before we went to war with Iraq they actually had one of the highest literacy rates in the world. Yet they still lived under a dictatorship.

You can read whatever. Get eye contact. Whatever. None of it will mean a god damn thing. You need to act on what you want. To be honest I cant even remember high school that well. I do recall that it was a freaking joke and people where obsessed with their ego's, which they didn't have.

You will learn to read opportunties with age. You actually probably have a damned good head start on where I was when I was 15. Just don't sweat it. Approach what you want to and ignore those that are giving you a hard time. Just please dont sweat this whole "DJ" thing at your age. Go out and just have fun. Depending on where you are from you might not be able to drive and able to work yet. Seriously enjoy the lack of responsibilty and worry about meeting good people. Dont worry about meeting, or fvcking, good girls yet that will come later. Alright I aint trying to be an old man here. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you are all retarted...

THE KID IS 14!!! Stop treating hiim like an adult whos made a mistake - he doesnt have a CLUE as to what the world is like. Jesus, like ANY of you were HALF as articulate at 14. I was, but Im cooler than you, so shut up, and learn something:

14 yr old kid - flat out, you are nervous because you are approaching targets that could backfire upon failure, with some noticable social reprocussions. You sense this... and you weigh the negative possiblilities against your inexperience (in the field) and you simply decide not to approach. This happens to most HS djs. Logically, we want to use our new skill on girls who ALREADY have our interest (fellow students/classmates). But, this is a BAD choice, because all those girls already have preconceptions of us, and there is PRESSURE because they are around us many times a week - and whether we succeed or fail - they are RIGHT THERE.

The cure?

Go to the mall. Start to get experience in an enviornment where ****ing up has ZERO reprocussions. Go to any public place where people from your every day life DO NOT FREQUENT and practice there.

I STILL hate to appraoch/seduce girls from my school/work. Theres nothing wrong with you... youre just letting your inexperience outweigh your desire.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE KID IS 14!!! Stop treating hiim like an adult whos made a mistake - he doesnt have a CLUE as to what the world is like. Jesus, like ANY of you were HALF as articulate at 14. I was, but Im cooler than you, so shut up, and learn something
He's 15. And you're too arrogant. Not saying you're wrong...but really arrogant.

Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have defintly noticed a large number of younger people just can not mange to pick up the prinicipals and use them

I think your problem is to much reading to little practice, with practice your fear will go away.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by October
He's 15. And you're too arrogant.
Shut up you.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by October
He's 15. And you're too arrogant.
He knows what he's talking about at least.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the help everybody. This is a widespread problem, probably all DJs are experienceing/have experiences this. I did find some good info on it too.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is... Im arrogant because I have to be. I know more about women, more about people in general, and more about myself than most anyone else actively posting in this forum. And I know how to apply it. I present myself in this way because it GETS THE MESSAGE ACROSS.

Metal - I was serious :-D

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
come on diablo can u at least provide comments rather than just moving stuff around?

Double Diamonds: try not to disrespect mods and other people. Be respectful at times, but I understand your outburst

if you know how to flirt, kino, C+F, and all that other great stuff then you should able to ask for numbers.

You have to see if they're interested and then ask for it. mainly reading posts wont help. Sometimes you just have to grab your balls and step up and ask.

Practice makes perfect
Yeah, you shouldn't have disrespected him Double Diamonds, but I agree that his diablo often replies with sarcastic, often mean, comments.

Tony, you don't have to be arrogant just because you know more. You can just as easily give the advice without trying to play yourself up. We all know that you are definitely qualified to give the advice, so it's not necessary to be arrogant about it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wow you are all retarted...

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
THE KID IS 14!!! Stop treating hiim like an adult whos made a mistake - he doesnt have a CLUE as to what the world is like. Jesus, like ANY of you were HALF as articulate at 14. I was, but Im cooler than you, so shut up, and learn something:

14 yr old kid - flat out, you are nervous because you are approaching targets that could backfire upon failure, with some noticable social reprocussions. You sense this... and you weigh the negative possiblilities against your inexperience (in the field) and you simply decide not to approach. This happens to most HS djs. Logically, we want to use our new skill on girls who ALREADY have our interest (fellow students/classmates). But, this is a BAD choice, because all those girls already have preconceptions of us, and there is PRESSURE because they are around us many times a week - and whether we succeed or fail - they are RIGHT THERE.

The cure?

Go to the mall. Start to get experience in an enviornment where ****ing up has ZERO reprocussions. Go to any public place where people from your every day life DO NOT FREQUENT and practice there.

I STILL hate to appraoch/seduce girls from my school/work. Theres nothing wrong with you... youre just letting your inexperience outweigh your desire.
I am so amused, you are rather arrogant about your skills and then your intelligence. In no way am i demeaning you, but please if you are going to tell us that you are far smarter and more intelligent than us then please spell correctly. I mean consistantly spelling repercussions wrongly is just a simple schoolboy error, although the Americans are unable to spell correctly.

However, i do agree with the spirit of what you have written and am glad that you helped him, despite the sophistry and most likely exaggeration of his post.

V

Void

Re: Re: Wow you are all retarted...

Originally posted by JSH
I am so amused, you are rather arrogant about your skills and then your intelligence. In no way am i demeaning you, but please if you are going to tell us that you are far smarter and more intelligent than us then please spell correctly. I mean consistantly spelling repercussions wrongly is just a simple schoolboy error, although the Americans are unable to spell correctly.

However, i do agree with the spirit of what you have written and am glad that you helped him, despite the sophistry and most likely exaggeration of his post.
ConsistEntly
It's spelled with an E. :p

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Wow you are all retarted...

Thanks Void, you are right as well, it serves me right, i should have read my post through before criticising others spellings. Although I do know that and just excuse it on my general knackerdness. However, in addition, i was not promoting my own intelligence, whereas Tony was.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wow you are all retarted...

Originally posted by JSH
Thanks Void, you are right as well, it serves me right, i should have read my post through before criticising others spellings. Although I do know that and just excuse it on my general knackerdness. However, in addition, i was not promoting my own intelligence, whereas Tony was.
The word "others," in that context, is spelled with an apostrophy; "i" should be capitalized as well.