Birthday?

Digix

Reaction score
Girl I have class with at school has a birthday coming up (I know cause she added me on myspace and it says so) I just met her so I dont really want to leave her a msg on myspace anyone got any ideas? I dont want to ask to take her out either because like I said before we talk in class every now and then but dont know each other for **** really...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would find one of those really stupid, funny pictures you find on the Internet with the words Happy Birthday on it. Something like a monkey dressed up in a tux (bad example but you know what I'm saying).

Then send her an email on myspace hotlinking the picture. Under the picture put 'don't say i never got you anything for your birthday', nothing more.

Don't say 'happy birthday foxy', or send her pictures of roses, blah, blah, blah... That's just boring.

You can take it a step further by sending the email a day after her birthday, maybe even two days.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to ask her out? so what is it you want from us?

If you're not interested then don't do or say anything. She's got enough friends who'll wish her happy b-day. Is this so complicated?

If you ARE interested, then why in the hell haven't you grabbed her number or asked her out?

Your whole post doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Personally, I wouldn't say anything at all, unless she mentions it's her b-day. then just say "happy b-day" and that's the end of it.

This is not a big deal.