Birthday Gifts

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
So..
what are u djs give your girls during THEIR B-Day??
What makes a gift a good present??
Birthday comes yearly... so post some nice idea/gift :)

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and time again: give her something from the heart, genuine, thoughtful, and creative, something that took time to think up. One creative idea that I thought up was giving her a "newspaper" from the day of her birth. Usually I date intelligent girls, so i dont think my ideas would work on materialistic girls. If you have one of those girls, get her a burberry or coach purse. Works like a charm all the time. You'll be out a couple hundred though.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally am the type to develop alot of inside jokes and things like that with my friends, as well as with girls that I am seeing. So usually for b-day's, I either buy or make gifts or do something that are related to the inside jokes. This will show your creativeness, it will show that you took time and effort into thinking about her, and it will ensure that she will think about you when she sees it, and that it is unlikely that she will ever get another gift like it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not one to buy gifts, it just brings back horrible memories of my AFC days. The only time i would buy a girl a gift is if i have been in an exsclusive relationship with her for AT LEAST 2 months, it's good to give yourself rules such as this so you don't slip back to your AFC habits. I'll admit, i did buy one of my **** buddys a b'day present, but it was a can of dog food. :D

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I would buy a girl a gift is if we had been seriously dating for a while or I got invited to a bday party.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at one of my friend's birthday parties yesterday. She told everyone not to get her anything, so I made her a mixed CD with some bands she liked. She loved it and it cost me zero dollars (sister paid for the CD-Rs).

It's the thought that counts, unless you're Bill Gates. In which case you need to purchase an expensive car or mansion for her :p

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon djs, don't u give ur gf any gifts ?? that's cruel :D
Ever?

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
The no gift stuff is complete horse****.

Giving a birthday gift is not the same as sending a girl flowers everyday or something ***** like that.

It's a birthday gift, and no girl will think you're less of a man if you get her a birthday present.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gift for your gf when you're in a good, solid, productive relationship = ok

Gift for some female friend = waste of money. Jus go buy yourself a bag of hershey's kiss, take one out, give it to her and eat the rest.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, heres my thoughts on gifts. If you all are first dating, please dont waste your money on her. If you are gonna get her gifts, win her somethin or get her something thoughtful that doesnt cost much. I think birthday presents are fine too if you are just friends or dating. i mean, come on , its a freakin birthday. But ya, just dont spend much on her until you've been datin a while